Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 164. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
While it's possible to deposit to Poloniex now, I still haven't received two deposits from almost 48 hours ago. Three new ones after that has been credited to my account but two older are still missing.

Does anyone else have this issue?
Activity: 391
aka ...
What's going on with PASC lately and the orphaned blocks on suprnova? I've been watching suprnova/nanopool closely and the past few days I'd say 75% of found blocks on suprnova are quickly orphaned and credited to nanopool. Sure, nanopool has a higher hash rate but watching closely it almost seems nanopool has found a way to take over suprnova's found blocks.

Just out of curiosity, if nanopool had control of enough nodes would it be possible for them to catch suprnova's found blocks, manipulate the block finder and spread it quickly to other nodes, which in turn would cancel out suprnova's find?

This is strange!!

... confirmed !
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Lol, is this shit broken already? lulz

Not even worth for me doing all the numbers when it won't even survive long enough. NEXT!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
What's going on with PASC lately and the orphaned blocks on suprnova? I've been watching suprnova/nanopool closely and the past few days I'd say 75% of found blocks on suprnova are quickly orphaned and credited to nanopool. Sure, nanopool has a higher hash rate but watching closely it almost seems nanopool has found a way to take over suprnova's found blocks.

Just out of curiosity, if nanopool had control of enough nodes would it be possible for them to catch suprnova's found blocks, manipulate the block finder and spread it quickly to other nodes, which in turn would cancel out suprnova's find?

This is strange!!
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Depositing and withdrawal is temporarily disabled in polo,.. what happen to polo? anyone here have an idea?

Who cares? Pasc is an inappropriate instrument for long-shot plays, nobody needs to move it outta polo. Take advantage of a shot-term price action and buckle up for wild rally that is already in the works. Im scooping up cheap PASC like a mad guy, and setting the upper threshold for a rebound to 293K satos. PASC is like a rubber band but its dangerous in a sense that late peaks fall fast! So u have to think about ur exit price carefully.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I would immediately open a new Pascal pool if I would be familiar with unix and Ubunto better.
It would make sure that the miner does not log on with an account, but with a public key.
Payout automatically at 20-22 Pascal and an account would pass with the sum to the public key.

Start reading Wiki article:
https://github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin/wiki/Create-a-Pool-miner

I've already looked at it all. Thanks again for your tips.
But I can not make it. My skills are not enough.
I would also pay for creating the pool.
Or you can prepare something and install a fixed fee for developer and pool operators.
I'm sure that would support many Pascal miners.
Activity: 334
Merit: 263
I would immediately open a new Pascal pool if I would be familiar with unix and Ubunto better.
It would make sure that the miner does not log on with an account, but with a public key.
Payout automatically at 20-22 Pascal and an account would pass with the sum to the public key.

Start reading Wiki article:
https://github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin/wiki/Create-a-Pool-miner
Activity: 90
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
Afternoon Pascal Investors

I am selling a bunch of pascal accounts in total 680 pm me with offers for all of them or if you wish to buy single ones as well pm me. these 4 digit accounts

This is one of the problems with this coin: if you want an account you have to buy it or beg for it. It is supposed to work as a bank account system but it has become a speculation mess. I'm done with pascal, switching back to ETH.

ok.

dissmissed.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1

I am selling a bunch of pascal accounts in total 680 pm me with offers for all of them or if you wish to buy single ones as well pm me. these 4 digit accounts

This is one of the problems with this coin: if you want an account you have to buy it or beg for it. It is supposed to work as a bank account system but it has become a speculation mess. I'm done with pascal, switching back to ETH.
Activity: 118

That is a nice set of accounts, how much you want for them.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
I believe that Nano pool is manipulating the price to go down, once they reach their target price they will stop the attack and collect profits.

extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence (Carl Sagan). Cool
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I believe that Nano pool is manipulating the price to go down, once they reach their target price they will stop the attack and collect profits.
Activity: 609
DMD,XZC
nano shit pool is attacking
Activity: 1876
Merit: 524
PASC temporarily disabled again on POLO..
Activity: 406
PASC re-active now on polo
No, it's not. Or if it were, they quickly disabled deposits again before syncing the chain.

Trading seems to be active, buy and sell orders are moving.
Activity: 728
Depositing and withdrawal is temporarily disabled in polo,.. what happen to polo? anyone here have an idea?

It could be because Nano is finding all the blocks.  We need miners to move to other pools, such as suprnova!

Good idea, people should be helping more on PASC, PASC is not easy, it has so many block issues in early days. I hope the blockchain can be fixed and working better in the future, otherwise it is negative to the price.
Activity: 378
No, it's not. Or if it were, they quickly disabled deposits again before syncing the chain.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 524
Jump to: