Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 176. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 241
Merit: 250
PASC fades away on poloniex, the volume drops everyday, we need to sell now and buy cheaper, buy low and sell high. We need to be wise to invest a coin. The price is not good for investment.
legendary
Activity: 872
Merit: 1010
Coins, Games & Miners
To whoever donated to the Linux miner donation addy. Thank you Smiley
Activity: 184
Merit: 100

Pascal took our attention when it was first listed in poloniex and it was really pumped hard by all people who were trading it.

Some faction probably already bought enough to control the price anyway they want it, like with so many other coins.

I know there are many things that estimate a coin to be dumped or pumped but how fast was Pascalcoin that was amazing

I assume because of the importance of the methodologies and the disruptive effect they may have on existing approaches.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Pascal took our attention when it was first listed in poloniex and it was really pumped hard by all people who were trading it.

Some faction probably already bought enough to control the price anyway they want it, like with so many other coins.

I know there are many things that estimate a coin to be dumped or pumped but how fast was Pascalcoin that was amazing
Activity: 184
Merit: 100

Activity: 105

Activity: 711
Merit: 500
it pumped so much that the only direction now is still doown... sorry

You'd better look at this Grin : https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_pasc
Activity: 94
it pumped so much that the only direction now is still doown... sorry
Activity: 275
Merit: 258
I've heard the v.02 miner doesn't work well solo... could someone point me in the direction of the v0.1 proxy miner?  Does it work on AMD and Windows 10 64bit?  Thanks!
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
Who pumped? I heard of people making insane profits. People losing insane amounts.
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
Activity: 308
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
pump on PASC ended, now we will go down

PASC's age is gone, people who have bought the price above 0.0005 btc can give it up, it is the truth. If you can't accept the reality, you have to sell and buy for other coins, PASC did well enough, and it is time to move on. There are many coins are much better than PASC.

Even if that was the case, mining Pascal is way more profitable than other coins. I am getting 200 bucks more than Zcash, for instance. Yes, the price may drop again in the near future, and people like you will stop mining (in case you are) and the difficulty will drop. More coins for me. Thanks for the advice.

Stop being selfish. No one take your coins away. It was a video that said and seems that all those micro sell of few coins one and about few moments, is from automatic mining. I guess it is right.
Activity: 644
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

Is there a future for this coin?
Activity: 58
Merit: 1

PASC's age is gone, people who have bought the price above 0.0005 btc can give it up, it is the truth. If you can't accept the reality, you have to sell and buy for other coins, PASC did well enough, and it is time to move on. There are many coins are much better than PASC.

Even if that was the case, mining Pascal is way more profitable than other coins. I am getting 200 bucks more than Zcash, for instance. Yes, the price may drop again in the near future, and people like you will stop mining (in case you are) and the difficulty will drop. More coins for me. Thanks for the advice.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
PascalCoin will be added in btc-e and bitfinix soon , i think so
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
Why are you even posting here? 

Pascal attracts investors because of 3 things:
Account numbers
Deletable blockchain history
Easy to Use, similar to banking
Private (anonymous)  account transfers

Activity: 294

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Jump to: