Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 191. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 104
is anyone using the sgminer-pascal LINUX version?  i got mine to build and it works, but wondering if anyone ran into problems building it due to a missing folder and files?
Thanks

and is there proof that nanopool was behind all the BS?  because thats really nasty if there is and I would like to see proof to show people.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
basyaru please run latest daemon ASAP.  If not, we will ask miners to abandon your pool.

Nanopool should be considered hostile at this point. (1. stealing hashrates, 2. DDoSing Suprnova and then 3. the time-attacks) I think it makes sense for every miner to abandon them.

Im unpluggin 4 rigs from nano just now!
dlx
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Poloniex just need to update their wallet before the pools. By definition they were on the wrong chain and everyone panicked and got back onto the wrong chain again.  
Interesting times. Grin

Don't think so.

They are back to the old version wallet,  but it is the correct chain.

Wrong chain is gone, and the mined pascals also.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Fighting mob law and inquisition in this forum
These guys still try to produce fake blocks..some orphans on suprnova.
These dudes need to be blocked with their ip ..
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Poloniex just need to update their wallet before the pools. By definition they were on the wrong chain and everyone panicked and got back onto the wrong chain again.  
Interesting times. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
looks like suprnova is back on track, it matches what it says on wallet 1.4.3 , same goes to nano pool too.

let's wait for dev to come back & fix all this issues.
OCMiner is working on it ut it is hand by hand work.
Or better said he needs to check each account side by side..

Will take time but he is on it read message on pool mainpage thx.
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
I had 95 pascals from the valid chain, transfered it this morning, any chance it can be found?
id: 5159883   2017-02-03 07:35:02   Debit_MP   Confirmed   86646-64...7890e3e5   00000000...38353036   n/a   95.48617747
Activity: 794
Merit: 1000
Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable
I had over 30 Pascal from valid chain before the fork happened..
So they are lost ..i just see 11PASC left in my account. Despite the coins from the invalid chain that gone too.

No, just let me figure out how to rescan that wallet, I'm waiting for the dev, the coins before the fork are (should be) safe !
It seems you forgot about the "deletable blockchain". I don't think you could rescan the wallet. In Pascal coin it's only the current state that matters and it's without the coins. You can't go back to previous states - the real state is as it is now.
Activity: 169
4313702   2017-02-02 23:49:03   Debit_AP   Confirmed   86646-64...0c88cbff   00000000...34384535   n/a   77.63549781

mined 31 jan- 2.feb

2017-02-02 12:47:15
Last Credit

transaction sent: 2017-02-02 23:49:03

where is my transaction Sad
Activity: 232
both are still finding blocks and have the correct reports if you check block explorer
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
What a mess !!! Looks like Nano's in the wrong chain now.
 Huh Huh

Edit: Sorry, it looks like my comment was very immature.
Currently the wallet is still reporting coins from the fork as well, so first I need to sort that out and get the wallet rescanned to the actual "real" balance - after that I need to go through the payments of the night, because lots of people tried to withdraw as they saw they had so many coins suddenly and after that I can tell what happens with the old balance.

The problem is - even if you had 100 coins before the fork and suddenly 500 during the fork - you then withdraw everything during the fork, from my side, I only see the 500 debit, but I don't see 100 + 400 - if I simply re-credit the 500 coins you'd get 100 "valid" coins and 400 "invalid" coins thus depleting the pools wallet.

So i first have to find out which balance is correct Smiley

This reminds me of the early days of litecoin / darkcoin mining .. It was a crazy time, lots of cheaters, lots of attacks, all sort of TimeWarp / flooding / spoofing attacks etc.. It's exactly the same here as the codebase is very young and not mature yet, so this will 100% happen again and again until all the issues are sorted.

Well OCMiner ^^ I wrote you in the night :-D You know I'm your 3rd eye and watch the pool and report every strange thing Cheesy
Maybe I can join the team?

When I noticed the problem I set the autopayment to very high value to avoid this.

Looks like one pool is again on the wrong chain.
Nanopool reports about 4,826.1 GH/s
Suprnova:

Pool Hash: 3,279,088.23 MH/s
    Pool Workers: 1410
    Net Hash: 5,957,056.60 MH/s

This doesn't fit ...
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Currently the wallet is still reporting coins from the fork as well, so first I need to sort that out and get the wallet rescanned to the actual "real" balance - after that I need to go through the payments of the night, because lots of people tried to withdraw as they saw they had so many coins suddenly and after that I can tell what happens with the old balance.

The problem is - even if you had 100 coins before the fork and suddenly 500 during the fork - you then withdraw everything during the fork, from my side, I only see the 500 debit, but I don't see 100 + 400 - if I simply re-credit the 500 coins you'd get 100 "valid" coins and 400 "invalid" coins thus depleting the pools wallet.

So i first have to find out which balance is correct Smiley

This reminds me of the early days of litecoin / darkcoin mining .. It was a crazy time, lots of cheaters, lots of attacks, all sort of TimeWarp / flooding / spoofing attacks etc.. It's exactly the same here as the codebase is very young and not mature yet, so this will 100% happen again and again until all the issues are sorted.
I had an automated transaction to polo. Are these Pasc coins lost?

ID                             Date   TX Type   Status   Payment Address                            TX #   Block #   Amount
4953418   2017-02-03 06:00:55   Debit_AP   Confirmed   86646-64...031930ab   00000000...34444542   n/a   20.02925291

BR

I had the same at night very early in that transaction also valid coins from valid chain before the fork.
I think ocminer needs to sort it out and check each account step by step.
I noticed this at night 2am already and mailed ocminer but well its night in europe. So give him time to sort it he will i'm sure.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I had an automated transaction to polo. Are these Pasc coins lost?

ID                             Date   TX Type   Status   Payment Address                            TX #   Block #   Amount
4953418   2017-02-03 06:00:55   Debit_AP   Confirmed   86646-64...031930ab   00000000...34444542   n/a   20.02925291

BR
Okay now ocminer just need to sort out the valid coins that went the wrong chain.
So I assume it will take some time right ocminer?
Activity: 391
aka ...
Hi Folks, @PascalCoin,

Where's Mr Pascal?

... just 2 keep the track:

1st we had noo pool
2nd we have nanopool
3rd we have supernova pool
4th we had blocks mined 30s in the future, kicking out other miners

and of course my local cpu-miner is still mining on old blocks (even in v1.4.3).

I do not mind a few lost PASC,
but it has 2 be taken care,
this is not gonna happen again.

Smiley PanneKopp
Activity: 154
OCMiner is it safe to mine at your pool again?

no, no one knows which chain Polo will follow...

How many PASC are you currently holding? Or how much hashrate do you have mining PASC?

I am holding 4226 Coins and zero hashrate Mining Power  Wink
Yeah i see already also in the new wallet the new blocks mined from suprnova and nano..there are some ^^ can't wait to see when you reanble blockfind and such in frontend.

Jump to: