Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 186. (Read 990744 times)

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Sub 50k now.

This price is very high for PascalCoin when compared to the real value of the coin, just as Polo may overestimate the value of the coins that the pump price after such months will fall down

If is high drops more then it is. How did it go to 100k without people selling like crazy at 80k or even 50k?

Well I think the reason why its went to 160K very fast is because many of us were mining this coin at 500 Sats and our goal was to take profit at 5000/10000 Sats or so. So in the first 2 days, everybody sold everything <25000 Sats or so and it ran out of sellers and easily went up to 160K because there was nobody selling. Nobody was selling because there were no coins left to sell.

Almost all the coins in existence were on both the exchanges.

Activity: 742
Merit: 252
Sub 50k now.

This price is very high for PascalCoin when compared to the real value of the coin, just as Polo may overestimate the value of the coins that the pump price after such months will fall down

If is high drops more then it is. How did it go to 100k without people selling like crazy at 80k or even 50k?
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello everybody.
Registered specifically to ask for an account. I would be very grateful if somebody could give me one.
Code:
public key - 3GhhbotnAVwBXKwTeLSAuzP1YU3TZQAnMfLuU9PLhbqyHA33PwTjLTKyoaV5HcwpG9f8n7jkKMAqxfcNPd7FM5zVQqzjYDWB7j4W8Q
P.S. Thank you in advance and sorry for my english
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
PASC wil lraise to 70k again i feel it guys

buy now
sorry brother looks like you buying on the top, hoping for another top
at the moment yure losing 30%,damn thats was REKT

agreed.

it seems like there will be no more rocket jumps.

sad but obvious true.
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
suprnova offline ?

Daemon crashed, back up

ocminer trippin' HAHAHA

careful dont trip the LAN cables or power lines heh

we need you !
Activity: 1
pasc.suprnova.cc online now !
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.

buy now

Charts featuring a pre-pump, the main pump and some trailing bulltrap. The long decay following will usually last as long until the last one loses the signal from tracking radars.
Not exactly unique.
legendary
Activity: 1500
Mine Mine Mine
Activity: 23
hi, all~

if anyone  just happened have a empty or spare account, i need one , my PK is 3Ghhbojm22PU6sL3z6jzmwnmkLdhWi6tVeYAScpm11L5STAiygy4St2csqCAX67mwsiQGk83YfnewEa D8LeERKn5YSt95VSNw2NQak

thanks alot!
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Activity: 29
Just reformatted my pc and re-downloaded the wallet. Not wont connect, says alone in the world. Any suggestions?
On your router forward port 4004 to the ip of your rig
legendary
Activity: 1764

buy now
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos

buy now
Activity: 47
Activity: 341
Hello people, how are you all?

Is there any change to get a pascal account? This is my public key, in case someone want to donate one:
3GhhbokQcvMmgq4gcuNHs5MjgxU7qHwzUse6FUNGg3FqWMFUvL7YvuYctDZQSp6oE6XuwNTdVNc4AkY dWfdZtSNRHTsVbE5WdHCJqm

Thanks a lot, and have a great day guys.

SENT

You wouldn't happen to have another would you? I'd like to hold this coin long term rather than leave it sit on Poloniex.
My public key is:
3GhhbosH3be6CD5KdkGbEiqSQBE1vG7yQ7qTdqGPmYwMGdJYNYFfjiof5CgLXZDqAm36ZcpPrwzyFFM eCFYgJUBvm7nPE1WZgHNB8P
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Just reformatted my pc and re-downloaded the wallet. Not wont connect, says alone in the world. Any suggestions?
Activity: 396
I speak: LT, RU, EN
Who is interested can try our public alpha release: http://nicehash.com/tools/excavator_v1.0.0a_Win64.zip

Little test on my GTX 1060 6G:
speed is pretty the same as with sgminer -  630MH/s. CPU usage is much lower. Power usage of the rig is lower by ~10W.
Calculated profit for today is 0.0009 BTC/Day, that is less than mining equihash algo...
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
Hello people, how are you all?

Is there any change to get a pascal account? This is my public key, in case someone want to donate one:
3GhhbokQcvMmgq4gcuNHs5MjgxU7qHwzUse6FUNGg3FqWMFUvL7YvuYctDZQSp6oE6XuwNTdVNc4AkY dWfdZtSNRHTsVbE5WdHCJqm

Thanks a lot, and have a great day guys.

SENT

Thanks a lot bro. It's very kind you.
Jump to: