Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 189. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
Again problems with the pool?
no earnings since hours...

And what is this thing with the difficulty?
Cant be right: Difficulty: 37675047.63

BR

it's ok with pools – every new block coming at no long than 10 min.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Again problems with the pool?
no earnings since hours...

And what is this thing with the difficulty?
Cant be right: Difficulty: 37675047.63

BR
legendary
Activity: 1450
Merit: 1013
Cryptanalyst castrated by his government, 1952
Okay guys, I've finally restored the balances from before the fork and also credited all the lost transactions back to your accounts.

Thank for your trust and patience.

You're a class act, ocminer.

I mined Pascal solo for a long time, ignored the recent Polo get-rich-quick zerg, and eventually tried to get back to mining but with your pool since solo is just a memory. I couldn't get it working though despite having used command-line miners a lot back in the day. I'm red-faced now after noticing I'd spelled my worker name wrong in the command line - doh! Fixed it and now mining Pascal again, in good company.           Wink
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
Hello, how can I get an empty Pascalcoin account without mining?

export ur public key and start asking smbd to make u a gift or set buying proposal. ☺
How can i get a public key , any one explain that ? and which software used ?
Thanks
In the current wallet Project -> Private Keys
Thank you for explanation now i got it . My public key below if anyone donate account ,appreciate it :
3GhhboqjXwFh4PVmisjWGPsQ5cRuHpzGzsFjUjKobrnDwwrsc83u8oojnu9gS6pKXintGQr42NKpGCJ 9jx5uCm3t5DdQ6kBdCnqQvx
Thanks

sent
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

export ur public key and start asking smbd to make u a gift or set buying proposal. ☺
Thanks
Thank you for explanation now i got it . My public key below if anyone donate account ,appreciate it :
3GhhboqjXwFh4PVmisjWGPsQ5cRuHpzGzsFjUjKobrnDwwrsc83u8oojnu9gS6pKXintGQr42NKpGCJ 9jx5uCm3t5DdQ6kBdCnqQvx
Thanks
Activity: 29
Merit: 0

Thanks
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

Thanks
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
is anyone solo mining with sgminer ??
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
After all that has happened I'm confused, my sgminers are all showing Block: c773a595... and I've not mined anything in the transaction for 30 to 40 minutes. Not showing any errors in the log.
same shit
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
After all that has happened I'm confused, my sgminers are all showing Block: c773a595... and I've not mined anything in the transaction for 30 to 40 minutes. Not showing any errors in the log.

Activity: 822
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006
I cannot get the pool synched back to the "other" chain, looks like not everyone has updated and there are still invalid blocks sent which are rejected by the newer daemon.

Well, thats what you have with new technology, this is not a well known and good working Bitcoin based coin, it's a new source based on Pascal with all the exploits available fixed in bitcoin versions Smiley

I'll try to get switched to a backup node running the old version.

The Clockerror is known since years. The Problem is the DEV... Before i puplished a source of a coin i must review more and more times the code.
The Problem is... the dev is burning real money with his shit code...

How did the dev make any real money on this coin? Get your facts straight

There was NO ICO and NO PREMINE. All the dev has is the coins in wallet 0 and that's all.

First people complained about premines, then they complained about ICOs, and now they complain about coins without premines and without ICOs.

How did the dev make any money?  They were mining at launch when the difficulty was low and nobody was interested in mining this coin because they thought it was a joke.  They probably mined tens of thousands of coins.  What makes you think the only coins the dev had were in wallet 0?  They would get new accounts for mining coins just like any other miner.  They could be holding thousands of accounts.  Your reasoning is flawed.  I'm sure the dev made a significant amount of btc off of this coin.  

STEEM, DASH and Raiblocks all fall in the same scenario. New technology makes good profit for devs. Alternately Zcash made profit with founder rewards.
You forget Bitcoin . Litecoin . Etc...  Devs start first or among first group. So what? Anybody is free to start his own coin. And better they have more- more they will be interested in coin.
So what wallet are we supposed to be using the new one or 1.4.2

use the new wallet 1.4.3.0.
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
So what wallet are we supposed to be using the new one or 1.4.2
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
Thank OC, will always use supr!
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
Okay guys, I've finally restored the balances from before the fork and also credited all the lost transactions back to your accounts.

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I cannot get the pool synched back to the "other" chain, looks like not everyone has updated and there are still invalid blocks sent which are rejected by the newer daemon.

Well, thats what you have with new technology, this is not a well known and good working Bitcoin based coin, it's a new source based on Pascal with all the exploits available fixed in bitcoin versions Smiley

I'll try to get switched to a backup node running the old version.

The Clockerror is known since years. The Problem is the DEV... Before i puplished a source of a coin i must review more and more times the code.
The Problem is... the dev is burning real money with his shit code...

How did the dev make any real money on this coin? Get your facts straight

There was NO ICO and NO PREMINE. All the dev has is the coins in wallet 0 and that's all.

First people complained about premines, then they complained about ICOs, and now they complain about coins without premines and without ICOs.

How did the dev make any money?  They were mining at launch when the difficulty was low and nobody was interested in mining this coin because they thought it was a joke.  They probably mined tens of thousands of coins.  What makes you think the only coins the dev had were in wallet 0?  They would get new accounts for mining coins just like any other miner.  They could be holding thousands of accounts.  Your reasoning is flawed.  I'm sure the dev made a significant amount of btc off of this coin. 

STEEM, DASH and Raiblocks all fall in the same scenario. New technology makes good profit for devs. Alternately Zcash made profit with founder rewards.
Jump to: