Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 198. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 528
Merit: 500
Done
Post your public key here or in slack and someone will give you an address.

thank's

I need an account for this public Key
3GhhbopVKKRWyG56mVReot8WhHCL4zDoULSi8DyjU1uk77qw4ebaE1Np4gvgnkMiYyLhK9BBCV9Nmr1 JvoxY5oZLtdgizZn3NAfW7B

cheers
got it thank's
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
Done

thank's

3GhhbopVKKRWyG56mVReot8WhHCL4zDoULSi8DyjU1uk77qw4ebaE1Np4gvgnkMiYyLhK9BBCV9Nmr1 JvoxY5oZLtdgizZn3NAfW7B

cheers
how do I get my own address to enter into a pool ?

2 ways:

1. buy the account (== wallet) and use it's address.
2. use the wallet of (for example) poloniex.

there are some differences when u mine into local (own) wallet or poloniex wallet: u have to use payment ID in case u send coins to poloniex wallet.

I was not aware that Polo let ppl mine straight to their account ??

thank's

cheers
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

2 ways:

1. buy the account (== wallet) and use it's address.
2. use the wallet of (for example) poloniex.

there are some differences when u mine into local (own) wallet or poloniex wallet: u have to use payment ID in case u send coins to poloniex wallet.
legendary
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
How can three blocks come in two seconds and first have 7 and last two have 41 and 15 operations? those last from nano 59119-59120

Oh, and same sht happend 3 hours ago when nano got 5 blocks in 1 second, wtf?? Bug in a wallet that holds them somehow?
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Fighting mob law and inquisition in this forum
the nano shit pool keep attacking,time not update,all miners leave the shit pool

We are not attacking. We are still waiting the source code of the fixed Pascal coin from the dev. And we are trying to fix it manually.

According to suprnova they already deployed the new deamon and such..why you wait then?
Don't get it.
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
Not sure what fix the PascalCoin dev is working on, but the usual solution that other PoW blockchains adopt is to let a new block be valid if its timestamp is greater than the median timestamp of the last 'n' (bitcoin chooses 11) blocks, and if it's less than the "network adjusted time" (average of all nodes you're connected to) + m hours (bitcoin chooses 2).
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
the nano shit pool keep attacking,time not update,all miners leave the shit pool

We are not attacking. We are still waiting the source code of the fixed Pascal coin from the dev. And we are trying to fix it manually.
Activity: 609
DMD,XZC
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
So solo miners are left in the rain or will the wallet be updated and the bug fixed?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Hi all.

I've received ocminer warning and I've found what's going on.

Problem is found and solution too. No problem.

Pools will have a definitive solution in few hours, meanwhile you can mine without problems.
Blockchain is secure and protected, maximum difference of 300 seconds between nodes is still working and protecting blockchain, the problem is that pools do not use a correct timestamp if it's current time is lower than the last blockchain timestamp, meanwhile, if they need, can just increment manually time.

Pool is now updated with the new daemon.
Activity: 609
DMD,XZC
look block 59098 to59103,the blockchain was attack by nano shit  pool
Activity: 195
Sorry Norfolk, I misunderstood your post. The spammer(s) are pathetic though. Tongue

edit: qed...

no problem, its yobit megapump team looks like here)
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Sorry Norfolk, I misunderstood your post. The spammer(s) are pathetic though. Tongue

edit: qed...

Activity: 195
^Fucking spammers...

Ontopic: Is the clock attack still going on?

Yes, but I've just adjusted my clock to use +30 sec as well Smiley
That can only be a temporary solution right? Or every other miner has to do the same... Pascalcoin, traveling through time and space.  Grin

edit: Ah, you were j/k... something needs to be done for sure.

@Norfolk and the other PureVidz spammers: I reported all of you, you guys are the lowest on btctalk, even lower than the scamcoin creators.

my answer was about purevidz on yobit that it artificially hyped, that wasn't attend to be spam, it was about fud, so you better watch your words.
pascal coin on hold)
Activity: 136
Guys, stop replying or quoting people who are just here to promote their shitcoins. The only thing to do with their post is to report them (lower right corner of their post).
legendary
Blah

Stop it troll.  Everyone please ignore this user for your own good.
Jump to: