Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 199. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

Me and other few guys from the ''system'' we bought around 2,3 Millions Pascal , before to be listed on Poloniex,  We''ve

paid around 30 to max 70 Sat/coin. That''s good price, right? Smiley)

Hahahahaha. Poor you! Maybe you bought at 3-7 sats? 😄
Activity: 334
Merit: 263
Fuck hardfork? Is it really hacked?

No (hardfork) and No (hacked)
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Fuck hardfork? Is it really hacked?
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Hi all.

I've received ocminer warning and I've found what's going on.

Problem is found and solution too. No problem.

Pools will have a definitive solution in few hours, meanwhile you can mine without problems.
Blockchain is secure and protected, maximum difference of 300 seconds between nodes is still working and protecting blockchain, the problem is that pools do not use a correct timestamp if it's current time is lower than the last blockchain timestamp, meanwhile, if they need, can just increment manually time.

So hard fork?
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Hi all.

Pools will have a definitive solution in few hours, meanwhile you can mine without problems.
Blockchain is secure and protected, maximum difference of 300 seconds between nodes is still working and protecting blockchain, the problem is that pools do not use a correct timestamp if it's current time is lower than the last blockchain timestamp, meanwhile, if they need, can just increment manually time.
^Won't solo miners be screwed over when they submit a block with a lower timestamp than the last block with faked timestamp?

At least that's what happened/happens over at Pascal Lite.
Activity: 334
Merit: 263
Hi all.

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hey everyone

Been awhile since I have used this forum
As many of you know who follow my twitter I have been heavily trading in PASC
I like the coin and see a long term future in it and the chart has painted nicely
I dont see it just falling off to die an altcoin death.
Many complaints recently are from people who invested at the wrong time.
If you are going to be investing in crypto currencies it is highly advised to learn the basics of trading
90% of traders trade at the wrong time in ALL markets , this cycle is what keeps the markets waving up and down
Find good entry and protect your investment with a stop loss order ALWAYS
This coin should find good support here at the 50k mark
If it has the chance to turn around this would be the turn around zone
I have been making a series of videos lately showing the basics on how to survive in this game
If you are new to trading and understanding how markets work i highly suggest checking out my channel and subscribing

Happy Trading !!

https://twitter.com/cryptopicasso

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjsC_kmZ9lw
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
Let's please keep the conversation on topic.  Just hit the ignore button for users you don't care to see.
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
When making a withdrawal from polo to my pasc account what or where do I find payload
AFAIK that is not necessary, just the account number should work fine.
Thanks I was thinking that because I searched through the wallet and couldn't find payload anywhere unless I missed it
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
BecauseI=BecauseYou
another guy who dreaming like pascal pump, oh boy just go home,  go to the roof top , jump head on bottom, would make dream come real  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 104
Yes, but I've just adjusted my clock to use +30 sec as well Smiley

Just kidding, but this needs to be addresses as the attack is going on

i ran into a problem while building the pasc linux miner - seemed to be missing the jannson folder and files as I had to download them from the original sgminer git to get the build to work.

is the linux sgminer-pascal download on supronova missing the Jannson folder and files? (which should be in the submodules folder but are not)
When making a withdrawal from polo to my pasc account what or where do I find payload
AFAIK that is not necessary, just the account number should work fine.
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1696889.3620   

becauseI  - you make a lot of HYPE in PureVidz, orders on sell on yobit will make someone more rich, that's true.

Hype? I think it goes to 5000...

We will see just look the next weeks to VIDZ and cry  Grin

No way to be 5000 sat, the market cap will be 5000 BTC, so you think it is possible to pump it on yobit? Don't dream, yobit is a notorious exchange, it can't be even hitting 1000 sat.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

becauseI  - you make a lot of HYPE in PureVidz, orders on sell on yobit will make someone more rich, that's true.

We will see just look the next weeks to VIDZ and cry  Grin

stop spamming this thread with your empty dreaming about the obvious scam purevidzshit.

The only shit here is the PASCAL Scam. Even Pascal DEV write that he dont understand why the hype becaus ehe write the coin can nothing and was just for fun.
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

becauseI  - you make a lot of HYPE in PureVidz, orders on sell on yobit will make someone more rich, that's true.

We will see just look the next weeks to VIDZ and cry  Grin

stop spamming this thread with your empty dreaming about the obvious scam purevidzshit.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

becauseI  - you make a lot of HYPE in PureVidz, orders on sell on yobit will make someone more rich, that's true.

just another skinny guy who bought alot at yobit and get rekt , trying to spam here,  hope get attentions from PASCAL pumper..
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin damn so noobs, you can't got your dady's money back, hahah, go cry on the mountain, and jump from it  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
^Fucking spammers...

Ontopic: Is the clock attack still going on?

How does ethereum validates timestamp. Cant pascal do the same? then reject and ban rouge nodes?
^Fucking spammers...

That can only be a temporary solution right? Or every other miner has to do the same... Pascalcoin, traveling through time and space.  Grin

edit: Ah, you were j/k... something needs to be done for sure.

@the PureVidz spammers: I reported all of you, you guys are the lowest on btctalk, even lower than the scamcoin creators.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
^Fucking spammers...

Jump to: