Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 202. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
where can i see Pascal Rich List ?
something like http://nexiumstats.com/
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Has anyone had success with 6 nividia gpus using both threads, if so would it be possible to post your equip,software ver, miner
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
aka ...
huge block-times: 16min, ... , 23min. ?
Activity: 9
Hello,

I totally agree with your statements about the pools and the new monopoly of accounts, i was mining since the beginning and thats was my first time that i mine a coin directly into the block....was amazing!!!....until the pools arrive.
Thats why im going to ask i stupid question....is possible that you guys ban the pools at this stage?, i now that this could have a negative impact in the price of the coin but i mean the coin is very young and i think that you guys could do a real change of game if you do this.....f... the pools!!

Sorry for my english by the way.

Regards and good luck!!!....ill be mining here Smiley
Activity: 4
Hi all,

what happened with supernova dashboard, suddenly it doesn't show balance and worker hashrate?

cheers1

Someone is DDosing the API currently, I'm fixing it

Thanks for letting us know!

Unfortunately there will be always bad people out there who do not understand the mechanics of a free market and fair competition!

Keep up the good work!

Cheers!
aka ...
Hi @cpuwar

How to install another instance of my wallet on a different computer? I installed it but I cannot find how to retrieve or sync my addresses in the first wallet instance on the other computer.

4 wat reason - I do believe there should only one wallet per person (mining) online.

I guess, no probs with different "Accounts/Keys/Miner-Names" so far (but no better Network-Support).

... but maybe I´m wrong ( @PascalCoin )

Wink PanneKopp
Activity: 43
How to install another instance of my wallet on a different computer? I installed it but I cannot find how to retrieve or sync my addresses in the first wallet instance on the other computer.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Hi all,

what happened with supernova dashboard, suddenly it doesn't show balance and worker hashrate?

cheers1

Someone is DDosing the API currently, I'm fixing it
Activity: 4
Hi all,

cheers1
Activity: 711
Merit: 500
Is there any antivirus that SGMiner not detected as a threat?
Activity: 952
Purchased Pascal tokens from poloniex sent to an account could activate ownership, but im totally guessing xD
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo
Hi PascalCoin users!

After few days, very crazy days, it's time to think in what happened with PascalCoin, what is happening, and what will happen

Wallet is working good, supports well high network traffic and operations. Tests are ok. (Well done dev! ... lol)

Nowaday PascalCoin is only a trade coin, that's good for miners and for investors, but that was not my dream.
My dream is to convert PascalCoin in something more useful than a graphical exchange, be more real...
The account system and the safebox is not only a "new geek engine" for crypto, I think that account system can help cryptocoins to be more usable for layman, for people who are not crypto users

So, first step, we need a mechanism to distribute accounts to everybody who wants an account. That was true until pools started mining, because everybody was mining by itself and accounts where for winner. But now, with pool miners, I don't know what will happen with accounts generated, perhaps they will distribute to miners, I don't know, I'm not a pool operator.

FIRST CONCLUSION:

I'm thinking in add to PascalCoin protocol a new kind of operation to easily distribute accounts.
My next weeks, I'll work with this idea... I have GOOD IDEA on my mind, but I need to maturate it and do some tests, and also document them.

Please, don't send me messages like "where is the dev?" or "How to mine"... I'm not a miner and I can't help you about how to configure gpu's or what's the best pool operator...
If you have new ideas to PascalCoin, feel free to post them.

DEV IS WORKING  Cool

Built in wallet account trading? Cool

Yes, this.
But how to handle those that have zero accounts? They´d still have to use an exchange to purchase an account.
I think it´s a good thing that accounts have value/are scarce.

Suprnova pool owner has said that they are making somekind of arrangement to give those accounts to miners, which is great! But all can´t mine so they´d still need an exchange or some other service. Maybe such a website (account trading) opens soon  Kiss

Activity: 11
Hello friends a query that pool is better which is the most recommended friends to mine pascal Huh
aka ...
Hi Folks,

next attempt 2 get an account:

3Ghhbov99v3UJuZDHr5kc1qUUj4PQwbBrETyQrmttDYH86vmBeeDZ3qWDdoErTtmrAL641vf95juvqt ocngLcBc6cYTJoWRpY5foUG

I think, I have 2 reconfigure my miners (supporting the Network) also.

Still the Question, what happened 2 my blocks (look privious pic).

Btw. - I do not mind the Price, this is something new.

@Pascalcoin:

Is the existence of the "safe-box" a "single-point-of-failure" and where is ist hosted ?
This leads 2 the question wether PascalCoin is "really decentralized".

Please make an educated answer 2 this.

Cheers,

PanneKopp.

I'm always educated  Grin

The safebox is in ALL and FULL on each block where a Wallet of PascalCoin is running.
I think, that safebox has no single-point-of-failure due is community maintaned

Hi @PascalCoin,

THX 4 the answer - I had no doubt about your education at all.

The whitepaser (as I said be4) sounds promising,
though keep on your good work.

Maybe you can donate me a nice account.

Cheesy PanneKopp
Activity: 334
Merit: 263
Hi Folks,

3Ghhbov99v3UJuZDHr5kc1qUUj4PQwbBrETyQrmttDYH86vmBeeDZ3qWDdoErTtmrAL641vf95juvqt ocngLcBc6cYTJoWRpY5foUG

@Pascalcoin:

Is the existence of the "safe-box" a "single-point-of-failure" and where is ist hosted ?

Cheers,

PanneKopp.

I'm always educated  Grin

The safebox is in ALL and FULL on each block where a Wallet of PascalCoin is running.
I think, that safebox has no single-point-of-failure due is community maintaned
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
sgminer use 35% cpu load, its there any setting to fix it?
Activity: 952
Hi PascalCoin users!

After few days, very crazy days, it's time to think in what happened with PascalCoin, what is happening, and what will happen

Wallet is working good, supports well high network traffic and operations. Tests are ok. (Well done dev! ... lol)

Nowaday PascalCoin is only a trade coin, that's good for miners and for investors, but that was not my dream.
My dream is to convert PascalCoin in something more useful than a graphical exchange, be more real...
The account system and the safebox is not only a "new geek engine" for crypto, I think that account system can help cryptocoins to be more usable for layman, for people who are not crypto users

So, first step, we need a mechanism to distribute accounts to everybody who wants an account. That was true until pools started mining, because everybody was mining by itself and accounts where for winner. But now, with pool miners, I don't know what will happen with accounts generated, perhaps they will distribute to miners, I don't know, I'm not a pool operator.

FIRST CONCLUSION:

I'm thinking in add to PascalCoin protocol a new kind of operation to easily distribute accounts.
My next weeks, I'll work with this idea... I have GOOD IDEA on my mind, but I need to maturate it and do some tests, and also document them.

Please, don't send me messages like "where is the dev?" or "How to mine"... I'm not a miner and I can't help you about how to configure gpu's or what's the best pool operator...

DEV IS WORKING  Cool

Built in wallet account trading? Cool

Activity: 22
What is wrong with suprnova dashboard? Huh Huh
Is it new design?
aka ...
Hi Folks,

@PascalCoin:

Cheers,

PanneKopp.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hi PascalCoin users!

FIRST CONCLUSION:

DEV IS WORKING  Cool

Dump it before it goes back to pre-bubble levels.  Grin
Jump to: