Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 209. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

Are you joking man?
Link for miner is exactly in that link, you posted,
oh god...

that is what he asked for
thanks all!
Can I run it with nanopool?
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
I speak: LT, RU, EN
On Suprnova pool now it's new field for an adress:
Code:
Payment Address. Syntax: 123456-12.payload For example Polo: 86646-64.aeb0b5fe99694894

I hope we can still use just an account without payload for payout to a local wallet?
Activity: 67

Are you joking man?
oh god...

that is what he asked for
Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Are you joking man?
oh god...

lol, retards, retards everywhere Smiley
Activity: 22
What is the best miner for rx480?
Share a link please
Hmm something cannot be right, I made the same amount on supernova in 6h what I make in 24h on nano ??

when can payment ? to polo ?

almost the same for me . same amonut 20h on nano vs 12 h on supernova

How is this possible ? I mined on nano from the start, maybe I would get twice the payment ??

i think nano has some problems accepting the shares ...  or ... smt else  Wink
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
Hmm something cannot be right, I made the same amount on supernova in 6h what I make in 24h on nano ??

How is this possible ? I mined on nano from the start, maybe I would get twice the payment ??

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
SHA256D should mean "double sha256", exactly what bitcoin uses.
Could the devs please clarify what's the difference?
If it's just how the block header is setup, it may be possible for ASICs to be adapted.

Yes, it is as simple as flipping on a single bit. But you will also need to modify the controller software.

After some calculations, I can say that, people has to mine ZEC ETH and PASC with appropriate GPUs.
for ex:
for PASC, RX 480
for ZEC R9 290X
for ETH R9 390
are faster.
So I mine PASC (with RX 480s) and ZEC for now. After some days/weeks PASC price lowers and we will see if still profitable.
Don't forget, when you go to WhattoMine site, select Coins, Select Pascal, the calculator is shit. Not showing correct values.
Cryptocompare is showing the correct values.
Whattomine made my calculations false and so I trusted Nanopool, later I switched back to Solo 10 hours ago to Suprnova. The truth is Suprnova, thanks to Ocminer. I get 755 MHs with a single RX 480. No overclock no mods.
What is the power consumption from wall per rx480@755Mhs or rig?

Well I'm not next to the rig at the moment, but I can guess that, according to the fan speeds, with nano miner, it was louder, and powered off once, but with Zec and Pasc system is working just fine. I may measure after 10 hours when I'm next to rig. But for sure I'm earning x3-x5 more now with ocminer/suprnova than Nanopool, although a couple of days ago difficulty was lower.
Activity: 195
Better dont mine. The Price will fall

Changing prices, up, down, depending on yourself

on polo someone trade bot, buying back pasc, in 24h price recovers, why all this FUD?
when big dump happen, bot still set small buy orders, so its normal situation.
Found 4 blocks when I started on suprnova 2hrs ago..

you didnt found anything, sgminer's buggy though
Activity: 550

I want to leave with nanopool where to download miner optiminer?
You can send in PM. Thank you

what optiminer do you mean?
Activity: 6
Need help. i have different 5 GPU, cpu amd fx 5380. drivers crimson 16.4.1.  my sgminer not run, show black screen, in suprnova writes   !!! WARNING !!! You seem to be sending a large amount of INVALID shares ! Check your rigs, you might be mining the wrong algo and your hashrate could be displayed wrong! !!! WARNING !!!

sgminer.exe -k pascal -o stratum+tcp://pasc.suprnova.cc:5279 -u Olzhasj.05 -p x -I 21 -w 64 -g2  my bat file.

any help pls.

try this

sgminer.exe -k pascal -o stratum+tcp://pasc.suprnova.cc:5279 -u Olzhasj.05 -p x -I 21 -w 64 -g2 --gpu-platform 1
Activity: 43
If it's just how the block header is setup, it may be possible for ASICs to be adapted.

Yes, it is as simple as flipping on a single bit. But you will also need to modify the controller software.

After some calculations, I can say that, people has to mine ZEC ETH and PASC with appropriate GPUs.
for ex:
for PASC, RX 480
for ZEC R9 290X
for ETH R9 390
are faster.
So I mine PASC (with RX 480s) and ZEC for now. After some days/weeks PASC price lowers and we will see if still profitable.
Don't forget, when you go to WhattoMine site, select Coins, Select Pascal, the calculator is shit. Not showing correct values.
Whattomine made my calculations false and so I trusted Nanopool, later I switched back to Solo 10 hours ago to Suprnova. The truth is Suprnova, thanks to Ocminer. I get 755 MHs with a single RX 480. No overclock no mods.
What is the power consumption from wall per rx480@755Mhs or rig?
Activity: 798
Better dont mine. The Price will fall

Changing prices, up, down, depending on yourself
Activity: 133

for ex:
for PASC, RX 480
for ZEC R9 290X
for ETH R9 390
are faster.
Activity: 278

Activity: 732
Last block on nova long time ago!
Jump to: