Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 213. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 906
Merit: 507
I'm working on integrating the wallet account numbers currently - if you want to withdraw really quick, switch back to nano or do solo, I'll have the payouts working within the next 24h.

I also found some little performance things to improve on the stratum side, so you'll see some short disconnects but - as said - within 24h all should/will be fine.

Thanks for the great, positive feedback !

could you please implement wallet.paymentid option too , its pita to get your own account or so it seems.

Yes. You mean payments with payload, I'll integrate them as well.
My hashrates are 1/4 lower on sgminer than the nano miner I have all 200/300 cards is there a better setting I havent played with sgminer in over a year Im a little rusty thanks
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
I speak: LT, RU, EN
Something wrong with found blocks counting showing on Suprnova:

See Block 58180. Statistics shows it as Suprnova block, but blockchain as Nanopool block :|
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
I'm working on integrating the wallet account numbers currently - if you want to withdraw really quick, switch back to nano or do solo, I'll have the payouts working within the next 24h.

I also found some little performance things to improve on the stratum side, so you'll see some short disconnects but - as said - within 24h all should/will be fine.

could you please implement wallet.paymentid option too , its pita to get your own account or so it seems.

Yes. You mean payments with payload, I'll integrate them as well.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
what's up with the CPU's here?

my core2quad q8400 and xeon x3220 are just ~10% utilization (on socket 775 boards)

280x ~ 590 Mhs
390  ~ 770  Mhs
290x ~ 800 Mhs
480   ~ 810 Mhs
fury   ~ 900 Mhs
Activity: 163
Merit: 100

Is there a specific driver version to get optimal performance on Sgminer?
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine

np mate & there we go i got us a block too ! i can wait, makes not much difference compared to mining solo. i'll stay.

Block    Finder          Time                            Actual Shares
58171   anonymous   01/31/2017 07:25:05   158,946
58158   captminer     01/31/2017 07:03:31   39,062
58152   anonymous   01/31/2017 06:57:25   321,703
copper member
Activity: 416
Merit: 105
rx 480 problem can somebody help?? sgminer immedietly close
If you have gpu in motherboard try --gpu-platform 1 to chose gpu platform
like this :
sgminer.exe -k pascal -o stratum+tcp://pasc.suprnova.cc:5279 -u account.worker -p x -I 21 -w 64 -g2 --gpu-platform 1
still not working...

edited : it's working now thanks for help
Activity: 142
Merit: 10

Activity: 77
If you have gpu in motherboard try --gpu-platform 1 to chose gpu platform
like this :
sgminer.exe -k pascal -o stratum+tcp://pasc.suprnova.cc:5279 -u account.worker -p x -I 21 -w 64 -g2 --gpu-platform 1
Activity: 574
Fighting mob law and inquisition in this forum
We will beat nanopool..with suprnova..swiss army knife of mining :-D
3rd block found for suprnova :-D

600GH already
Activity: 574
Fighting mob law and inquisition in this forum
The block found is a old known bug in sgminer on diff change it happens sometimes.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Activity: 133
WOW guys YOU ROCK ! Smiley

http://explorer.pascalcoin.org/block.php?block=58152

We got our first Block ! :-)))))

I'm gonna get payouts enabled now ASAP and will then enable account giveaways (for free) as well, let me fix a few things as the estimates and difficulty calculations first. I expect Payouts to be fully functional within the next 24h !

Thanks again !

EDIT: Please don't push all your rigs on the pool now, I have some optimizations todo still and I consider the pool still beta, I'll let you know once everything is fine. Spreading the hash is always best.

Is it my rig who found the first BLOCK? After days of no blocks with solo
legendary
Mine Mine Mine

Will there be a way to mine to an exchange on Suprnova?

excellent question !

i'm trying to set my address 283383-94 at suprnova but not working says invalid address, setting it to pay to my wallet. comments anyone ?
copper member
Activity: 416
Merit: 105
Activity: 163

Will there be a way to mine to an exchange on Suprnova?
Activity: 711
Merit: 500
Forget Pasc for now... dont miss the LTC train!   Cheesy
LTC segwit signaling starts in about 3 hours. Huge!!!
What is new with that ASIC coin - it is does someone still used  Grin ?
legendary
Mine Mine Mine

I'm gonna get payouts enabled now ASAP and will then enable account giveaways (for free) as well, let me fix a few things as the estimates and difficulty calculations first. I expect Payouts to be fully functional within the next 24h !

Thanks again !

EDIT: Please don't push all your rigs on the pool now, I have some optimizations todo still and I consider the pool still beta, I'll let you know once everything is fine. Spreading the hash is always best.

i just said a while ago while setting all rigs over to suprnova & we're gonna hit a block soon. it's ok, i'll just leave my rigs at your pool. do your job & improve the pool & rock the boat !

regarding cpu, most of my rigs are ok on g1820, g1840 & g3260 except monster rig that's on i7 3930k.

so far so good, yeps improved hashrates so does power by a tad. it's ok. my lucky 7 rig is doing just fine with 7 gpu getting an avg hashrate of 65x mhs on g1820.

Activity: 275
Merit: 258

Thanks again !

ocminer, if we were testing, do you want us to move off the pool for now or continue hashing away?
Activity: 77
yeah 2eme block on suprnova Smiley
Jump to: