Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 207. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 104
WAHOO!  I saw my miner name on suprnova that I found a block! Glad I could help!  Wink  ... even for a little fish

Congrats, good to have to on the pool ! Smiley

will we be able to get free pascal accounts if we want to mine to our wallets but dont have an account?
thanks

made this How To Mine Pascal Coin on Suprnova Tutorial

Thanks, I've added your Video to the Pool header and yes, accounts will be given away for free, but I still have to tweak a few things like Stats/Estimates etc and after that I'll have a look.

sweet thanks Smiley ill do a linux one in the morning, gonna pass out now
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
then pascalcoin being algorithm sha 256, you can pull antminer s5 s9 s7?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
WAHOO!  I saw my miner name on suprnova that I found a block! Glad I could help!  Wink  ... even for a little fish

will we be able to get free pascal accounts if we want to mine to our wallets but dont have an account?
thanks

Thanks, I've added your Video to the Pool header and yes, accounts will be given away for free, but I still have to tweak a few things like Stats/Estimates etc and after that I'll have a look.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
because this race to extract pascal coin? now his race seems over Huh
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
OK guys, I've got payouts enabled on suprnova now; I already saw quite a bunch of payments going out to Polo, can someone confirm seeing them in their balance already ?

Thank you, as always, excellent work. Your pool is a little faster than nanopool.
Activity: 168
Merit: 104

thanks

Activity: 550
Merit: 500
OK guys, I've got payouts enabled on suprnova now; I already saw quite a bunch of payments going out to Polo, can someone confirm seeing them in their balance already ?

Yes, I see my coins confirming ! Thank you very, very much, I made almost double the coins on your pool than on nano in same time.

When do you plan to give away accounts ?
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine

yeah got some of it. will keep track, told ya i'd stay heh.

much thx for the pool & new improvements. looking fwd for more goodies @suprnova pools.
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005

I've got one that came through to polo. Still pending/confirming, but it's in the list.

OK, so now, all we need is working ccminer.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 10

I've got one that came through to polo. Still pending/confirming, but it's in the list.
legendary
WAHOO!  I saw my miner name on suprnova that I found a block! Glad I could help!  Wink  ... even for a little fish

Activity: 275
Merit: 258
WAHOO!  I saw my miner name on suprnova that I found a block! Glad I could help!  Wink  ... even for a little fish
legendary
Activity: 24
This is my best post of the week: LOL

Note to authors of XPASC from the PascalCoin dev

If you want to make a good coin, please, use my source code and change something... only changing name is enough.

File https://github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin/blob/master/Units/PascalCoin/UConst.pas line 96
Code:
   // Change PascalCoin for XPascalCoin
   CT_MagicIdentificator: AnsiString = 'PascalCoin'; //

Change the constant value. Nothing more to do.

If you do this, your new coin will work well.

TESTED AND GUARANTEED  Grin

Could get a better miner something more more transparent for those who want mining in alone, or leave a guide to mine in sgminer in solo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Selling pascal accounts pm me
Activity: 334
Merit: 263
This is my best post of the week: LOL

Note to authors of XPASC from the PascalCoin dev

If you want to make a good coin, please, use my source code and change something... only changing name is enough.

File https://github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin/blob/master/Units/PascalCoin/UConst.pas line 96
Code:
   // Change PascalCoin for XPascalCoin
   CT_MagicIdentificator: AnsiString = 'PascalCoin'; //

Change the constant value. Nothing more to do.

If you do this, your new coin will work well.

TESTED AND GUARANTEED  Grin
Activity: 4
Anybody who has an account to spare ?

3GhhborMBPMsRLPwJoVGVtsE76zU2yizBhwPtWXuZQE6ehgxCx8rn1vCp3UKjRLdRYnAj6byncJHjxa t38RRXyFazW6ypb5tAiKgCd

or will we get one from suprnova soon ?

Thx  Smiley
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
https://i.imgur.com/uEnAdZu.png
Use image button to insert an image and paste image link between the tags...

Actually what I did:

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Here it will either go up here or its all downhill

Charts don't lie
Jump to: