Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 204. (Read 990744 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
To reduce CPU load on the Nvidia use --gpu-threads 1 (-g 1) and increase --intensity.
In my case (5 GTX 1070) CPU load decreased by 30%

with 6 card it does not work
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
WAHOO!  I saw my miner name on suprnova that I found a block! Glad I could help!  Wink  ... even for a little fish

Congrats, good to have to on the pool ! Smiley

will we be able to get free pascal accounts if we want to mine to our wallets but dont have an account?
thanks

made this How To Mine Pascal Coin on Suprnova Tutorial

What driver version did you use in rx 480, I got only 600MH for my 480 8gb stock

the 480 rig is is using 16.11.4, and the 470 rig is using 16.10.3
I should also add the 480s are 8GB cards, 1260 core and 2000 mem... no bios mods
the 470s are 4GB hynix vram cards, they are modded, but I think in this video I was using the OC+ stock bios without mods.
hope that helps.
some say the 17 drivers are faster, but i have not had the time to DDU and install 17 yet Tongue
trying to get a tut on linux miner now... but wondering what to do about the jannson file problem i ran into while building sgminer-pasc

i think you asked me the question right before I clicked on quote ocminer to ask about the linux version and jannson folder.. good timing Tongue

Thanks I'm gonna try this one  Wink
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Confirmations seem to be taking forever. How long do they usually take, given the current status? Am mining @ suprnova (nice, stable) but they all show as unconfirmed.

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
To reduce CPU load on the Nvidia use --gpu-threads 1 (-g 1) and increase --intensity.
In my case (5 GTX 1070) CPU load decreased by 30%
Activity: 168
Merit: 104
WAHOO!  I saw my miner name on suprnova that I found a block! Glad I could help!  Wink  ... even for a little fish

will we be able to get free pascal accounts if we want to mine to our wallets but dont have an account?
thanks

What driver version did you use in rx 480, I got only 600MH for my 480 8gb stock

the 480 rig is is using 16.11.4, and the 470 rig is using 16.10.3
I should also add the 480s are 8GB cards, 1260 core and 2000 mem... no bios mods
the 470s are 4GB hynix vram cards, they are modded, but I think in this video I was using the OC+ stock bios without mods.
hope that helps.
some say the 17 drivers are faster, but i have not had the time to DDU and install 17 yet Tongue
trying to get a tut on linux miner now... but wondering what to do about the jannson file problem i ran into while building sgminer-pasc

i think you asked me the question right before I clicked on quote ocminer to ask about the linux version and jannson folder.. good timing Tongue
Activity: 168
Merit: 104
Whats your address? I have Tested Polo addresses and they work Fine

When I tried to build the linux sgminer-pascal i got an error saying the jannson submodules folder was missing
this got me stuck at autoreconf -i

So ... i tried to create the folder which got me to the make command, but then sgminer failed to build

So... I went to the original sgminer git and downloaded the jannson folder... plopped that into the extracted sg-miner-pascal for linux
ran autoreconf -i again and make again and it compiled fine and worked

is the linux sgminer-pascal download missing the Jannson folder and files?

I want to make a tut, but dont want to tell people to go to the original git to get the jannson files if its not necessary.  
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

thanks

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed
why price going down? we should be up now
Serious?
Just what exactly does this coin offer?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
why price going down? we should be up now
Activity: 275
Merit: 258
What happen with Suprnova?  My earnings are now nearly 30% of what they were when the pool opened. Anyone else seeing this?
Oh, they must be stealing like the others here suggested of Nanopool. I mean this must be the most logical conclusion. None of this block finding is based on luck or latency or any other technical conclusion.
/sarcasm

PoolMinor... I wasn't suggesting they were stealing anything... just making an observation and wanted to know if anyone else was seeing the same thing.  I've used ocminer's pool for other coins and have never had an issue.

Latency to the pool is about 60-68ms... must be luck, but thanks for helping out!   Wink
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
What happen with Suprnova?  My earnings are now nearly 30% of what they were when the pool opened. Anyone else seeing this?

possibly more hash rate, or just luck.
Activity: 275
Merit: 258
What happen with Suprnova?  My earnings are now nearly 30% of what they were when the pool opened. Anyone else seeing this?
Activity: 24
WE NEED SGMINER TO SOLO MINING !!!!!!!!!
Activity: 25
1st day on Nano with 23ghs  90 pasc
2nd day on Nano with 23ghs  60 pasc
3rd day on Nano with 23ghs  57 pasc
on 4th day Suprnova started, so
4th day on Nova with 28ghs  105 pasc

22 vs 27 Ghs is different miner of course, same cards in all days...

Activity: 43
I have tried to use sgminer with --gpu-engine --gpu-memclock  and with/without --auto-gpu but the gpu is not set by these parameters.
Anyone use sgminer with these parameters successfully?
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Any reason why Sgminer5.5 would closed after a few second after saying *using Jansson 2.7 ?!?
Trying to mine with some Titans here...
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Nanopool added sgminer-pascal mining support.
Activity: 29
How do i generate a public key? can anyone help me with that?
i have already downloaded a wallet.
Under project -> private keys and read
Activity: 2
How do i generate a public key? can anyone help me with that?
i have already downloaded a wallet.
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
so what price will make mining pasc be profitable again?

fort the difficulty about 100k i think
Jump to: