Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 56. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Im putting my hopes to the new wallet and a simplified process in buying pascal coins. Right now it's pretty much the most complicated coin to deal with due to the wallets design.

If someone who's working on the wallet reads this, less is more please! Two buttons, send and receive. The rest could be visible when enabling "Expert mode". And please some modern look instead of current windows 95 look.
Agree with you, now you need to buy bitcoins, log in to Poloniex,  exchange yous bitcoins to Pascal coins, transfer from Poloniex to your local wallet. So tricky!

What new walllet? I haven't been following the developemnts regarding PASC in the last few weeks/months. Whak kind of new fuctions will it have?
BTW to have some coins in your wallet you have to go through the same complicated procedure, unless you want to buy into some big coin which can be traded directly against fiat
Don't forget about such wallets as Jaxx with shapeshift onboard, where you  can directly exchange your currencies 
Activity: 228
Merit: 250
A new wallet with improved interface will be released soon! Join Us to follow the updates : https://discord.gg/xBWyyAm  Cool
Activity: 94
Im putting my hopes to the new wallet and a simplified process in buying pascal coins. Right now it's pretty much the most complicated coin to deal with due to the wallets design.

If someone who's working on the wallet reads this, less is more please! Two buttons, send and receive. The rest could be visible when enabling "Expert mode". And please some modern look instead of current windows 95 look.
Agree with you, now you need to buy bitcoins, log in to Poloniex,  exchange yous bitcoins to Pascal coins, transfer from Poloniex to your local wallet. So tricky!

But first you have to get your pascal account....
http://getpasa.com/

What im trying to say is; the main upside of pascal is the efficiency and speed. But to even need the scalability you need a lot of users, and does someone actually think a lot of people will go though all this trouble dealing with pasc compared to using litecoin or ether?
I'm starting to feel like Pascal is the betamax of crypto.
Activity: 317
PascalCoin, the recent price trend is also acceptable. Smiley  This is a quality project. Technology is really powerful. So is the community. Please be patient. Soon, there will be big things coming out, and then you will fly up, and your profits will flow like tide. Wink
Activity: 716
Merit: 500
You know what they say buy when there's blood which in this case is a great thing as pasc is a great coin
Idea with  a limited blockchain and addresses market is ingenious,  but marketing is weak

Pasc is ingenious but I do get the marketing part can't go no where without it. Hope pasc listening outdone work into marketing you guys have a lot of people on board

medium.com/@pascalcoinmktg

Thanks for that I will check this out later today pasc is definitely in need of it good to hear
Activity: 434
Merit: 257

What new walllet? I haven't been following the developemnts regarding PASC in the last few weeks/months. Whak kind of new fuctions will it have?
BTW to have some coins in your wallet you have to go through the same complicated procedure, unless you want to buy into some big coin which can be traded directly against fiat

Activity: 94

You know what they say buy when there's blood which in this case is a great thing as pasc is a great coin
Idea with  a limited blockchain and addresses market is ingenious,  but marketing is weak

Pasc is ingenious but I do get the marketing part can't go no where without it. Hope pasc listening outdone work into marketing you guys have a lot of people on board
Activity: 564
Merit: 100
Join GANTECH’s team of game changers
Tech wise this is one of the best tokens/coins ever built.

Unfortunately, they botched the marketing and were never able to gain ground.

Hope to see this change in the next year or two because I've got a large bag.

There were bigger issues too like polo/nano.  No one(out of 30 or so exchanges) wanted to list PASC apparently.

Everyone tried to spread the word and make an effort.

PASC is only over a year old.  Think about other fair coins.
Activity: 129
Tech wise this is one of the best tokens/coins ever built.

Unfortunately, they botched the marketing and were never able to gain ground.

Hope to see this change in the next year or two because I've got a large bag.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Pascal is ready for another streak to the top !
Consolidation phase is over
Activity: 148
Merit: 102
99% of PASC network is controlled by Nanopool Grin People started to notice that lol  Grin

As usual, you are incorrect. It is about 30/70 right now.

The community is working out the details with a dev to open source a mining pool. More details will come soon.
Activity: 210
99% of PASC network is controlled by Nanopool Grin People started to notice that lol  Grin
Activity: 564
Join GANTECH’s team of game changers
I have looked at the code and Albert did an amazing job.  I just don't understand why there is code that's not being used.  I could not debug it.

Albert has done a great job to make PascalCoin from scratch. But I have to admit that I find it hard to read his code Smiley

Some of the code have been changed and some part have been rewritten several times. Old features have been abandoned. This makes it even harder to read. But still it is a great job.

It's not hard to read.  I tried to read Linux kernel code.   Grin

+ abandoned features and routines that are not being used but still 'git clone' and compile fine.

Activity: 148
Merit: 102
Price keeps great! Weak hands are almost gone Wink and Janusz will wait till dead for 2000sat.

December brings new releases, it will be huge month for PASC.

If the devs keep working hard and release the new wallet in Dec, it WILL be a great month!
Activity: 210
end of pascalcoin soon 2000sat Grin
Pages:
Jump to: