Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 79. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 101
I have 1ooo+ pasa, 1xxxxx, some of which pretty nice. Imo this is market bottom so i am willing to change them for some pasc. PM if interested, but please have in mind the low price of pasc. 1 pasa for 1 pasc is far from acceptable.
Activity: 564
Merit: 100
Join GANTECH’s team of game changers
Pascal coin is the future of banking....  Wink Wink Wink

Yes, so are other 100 or so coins   Grin
Hi Guys,

maybe some of you are not aware but situation with Poloniex looks terrible. 24 volume is lower from day to day. And I am not sure if any tickets are resolved these days. I personally didn't get verification for 2nd level since I don't even remember. And I've got 1,5 months old tickets about 9k PASC in limbo. I personally escaped with all coins from this exchange especially with PASC which is now my biggest bag. On the other hand I see 80% of PASC is still held on Poloniex account, it would be a pity to loose this... Just my humble opinion.

I logged into polo.  I had 16 PASC left there (maybe back from when I mined to it).  Withdrew right away no problem.

I just launched my wallet for the first time in like 2 months, too.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
The price is also dropping day by day.  I exchanged all my other coins into PASC (few months ago when poloniex was working).

I bought at 40k  Now it's around 8600.  My PASC is now worth 1/5th of the price.

This doesn't look promising.

it's a pity that dev didn't use premine. it'd be very useful to provide financing for marketing and bounty campaigns.
Hi Guys,

maybe some of you are not aware but situation with Poloniex looks terrible. 24 volume is lower from day to day. And I am not sure if any tickets are resolved these days. I personally didn't get verification for 2nd level since I don't even remember. And I've got 1,5 months old tickets about 9k PASC in limbo. I personally escaped with all coins from this exchange especially with PASC which is now my biggest bag. On the other hand I see 80% of PASC is still held on Poloniex account, it would be a pity to loose this... Just my humble opinion.

The price is also dropping day by day.  I exchanged all my other coins into PASC (few months ago when poloniex was working).

I bought at 40k  Now it's around 8600.  My PASC is now worth 1/5th of the price.

This doesn't look promising.

Activity: 148
Merit: 102
Are there any informations about a marketing campaign?

Marketing is in progress. There are very smart people working on this. You can read all the updates in the slack #marketing channel.

Also, the new wallet is in development, you can see the updates in the #development channel

http://www.pascalcoin.org/slack-self-invite/
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Are there any informations about a marketing campaign?
Activity: 490
Pascal is a great coin/tech stack, but definitely need to be listed on other exchanges to stand a real chance.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Hi Guys,

Activity: 447
Merit: 250
Does anyone know exactly when and why Pascal was de-listed from Cryptopia?
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Pascal coin is the future of banking....  Wink Wink Wink
It's mad that Pascal's mcap isn't higher... such great tech smh

pasc is just waiting for it's time coming.  Smiley

the synchronization time of the newly installed wallet is simply amazing.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
More cheap than any ico today;  Grin @melea_trader is all in Pascal  Kiss

Today 1 BTC = 3940usd and
Pascal Coin Pascal Coin (PASC)
$0.371750 (-3.72%)
0.00009439 BTC (-2.33%)

Website
    Explorer
    Announcement
    Rank 254
    Mineable Currency

Market Cap
$5,010,855
1,272 BTC
Volume (24h)
$43,441
11.03 BTC
Circulating Supply
13,479,100 PASC

Free service @melea_trader is now like =  Wink  Cool
Accumulating Pascal  here, imo the best moment for buy and mine Pascal is now, If Pascal dump more, I will buy more. My target moon, cheers  Tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=24&v=nsm4ReJaED0

24hr Low

please if can dump more, appreciated here, i wait for dump to 6040 for buy al, like nxc on this month  Shocked , thanks and /hugs

for make clear 1 btc = 2456 usd +o- 2546usd  and 1 ETH 79 usd +o- 81 usd my target before end SEP 2017 just my feeling

and BCH Bitcoincash = sell if you have that garbage not have real value, only shit

and that unicorn about catalonia catalunya bla bla bla bitcoin and freedom, only for big hard idiots because never is going to happens one or other that is the more big fake notice about btc on 2017

xrp? = run boy run

me like = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmU9nhfLTSo

It's mad that Pascal's mcap isn't higher... such great tech smh
Are there any plans to change the current coin distribution model?

there is no any distribution model at all.

new coins and accounts are generated only by mining.
Are there any plans to change the current coin distribution model?
Want a chance to win 50 PASC? Enter every day to increase your odds.

https://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/146301c31/
Have the devs applied to get listed on Binance yet?
Activity: 286
Hi , I have an issue with the wallet. I tried different versions now I am with the latest. I have some coins & accounts in. How can i sync the wallet
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9uj63X1W1_JaUtLc05ybXlGNmc/view?usp=sharing

I guess the problem comes from that you have used old versions.

Try:
1. Close the wallet.
2. Delete the all files in  c:\Users(your user)\AppData\Roaming\PascalCoin\Data
3. Delete the files in  c:\Users(your user)\AppData\Roaming\PascalCoin - IMPORTANT: Keep "wallet.dat"
4. Restart the wallet and wait a little

If you are a Linux user the data dir is: /home/(your user)/PascalCoin/Data

Hope it helps  Smiley

It did help. now it's working just fine and the data is there also.
Thanks for the help

I'm just happy to help  Smiley
Activity: 216
Hi , I have an issue with the wallet. I tried different versions now I am with the latest. I have some coins & accounts in. How can i sync the wallet
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9uj63X1W1_JaUtLc05ybXlGNmc/view?usp=sharing

I guess the problem comes from that you have used old versions.

Try:
1. Close the wallet.
2. Delete the all files in  c:\Users(your user)\AppData\Roaming\PascalCoin\Data
3. Delete the files in  c:\Users(your user)\AppData\Roaming\PascalCoin - IMPORTANT: Keep "wallet.dat"
4. Restart the wallet and wait a little

If you are a Linux user the data dir is: /home/(your user)/PascalCoin/Data

Hope it helps  Smiley

It did help. now it's working just fine and the data is there also.
Thanks for the help
Pages:
Jump to: