Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 78. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

soon pasc drop on 2k and winter ll be 145k )lollll )
x70 profit)hehe Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
keep ur pasc and wait party Tongue

i was right Cool Grin
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
This coin need more Exchange! I really like this coin , But now in https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pascal-coin/
We are only Poloniex   PASC/BTC

Contact exchanges you'd like to see PASC on and express your interest to them.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Does anyone know exactly when and why Pascal was de-listed from Cryptopia?

They were unable to handle encrypted payloads from Poloniex users withdrawing directly into Cryptopia. It was simple to fix, GetPasa.com handles it as does PascWallet.com. They indicated they may re-list at some point.
Activity: 286
Merit: 102
New Exchange open for testing!

I have modified a php script an turned it into a primitive PascalCoin Exchange. I would be very happy if some of you will test it a little before I open it for the public.

You can register your own nick or just log in as demo1, demo2 or demo3 both as username and password. The demo accounts have each 100 PASC and 100 EUR to play with.

The link is:
http://exchange.frizen.eu/

Bug reports and suggestions here at  BitcoinTalk will be appreciated.

Thanks a lot for testing and reporting on my new exchange site. I have done a litte  upgrading and would like if someone will do a little more testing. PLEASE!
Activity: 564
Merit: 100
Join GANTECH’s team of game changers
ulala
pasc rename in titasc  

Grin

Not a big deal.  I bought a lot at 40k.  It's only down to 5k.  Still pretty good investment.
Great! This shit is dead!My dream became a truth!
yes we know u want buy pasc for 2k sat price

Please! Don't feed trolls. Ignore them.
yes we know u want buy pasc for 2k sat price
Activity: 216
Merit: 101
There are no stupid people ... except you obviously !
Activity: 280
Activity: 490
Pascal coin is the future of banking....  Wink Wink Wink

Yes, so are other 100 or so coins   Grin

The other 100 coins can’t do 1k transactions a second. Ethereum says it will get there in two years. Pascal so far appears to be the only crypto capable of mass scale for the time being.

Is it up to 1k?  Last time I heard it was up to 300.

If memory serves my correctly, yes. But told a small lie, Ripple can also handle 1k per second. 

Looks like I was talking out of my butt. Just saw 100tx per second in their latest Twitter post
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
This coin need more Exchange! I really like this coin , But now in https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pascal-coin/
We are only Poloniex   PASC/BTC

Yes, many (me included) are avoiding polo right now. It needs to make it into some other exchanges.
ulala
pasc rename in titasc  

Grin
New Exchange open for testing!

I have modified a php script an turned it into a primitive PascalCoin Exchange. I would be very happy if some of you will test it a little before I open it for the public.

You can register your own nick or just log in as demo1, demo2 or demo3 both as username and password. The demo accounts have each 100 PASC and 100 EUR to play with.

The link is:

Bug reports and suggestions here at  BitcoinTalk will be appreciated.
I have 1ooo+ pasa, 1xxxxx, some of which pretty nice. Imo this is market bottom so i am willing to change them for some pasc. PM if interested, but please have in mind the low price of pasc. 1 pasa for 1 pasc is far from acceptable.
You can sell your PASA thru the desktop wallet or thru pascwallet.com.
I have the desktop wallet v2.1.2 but I don't see that option. anyway, thanks for the info

Mine doesn't even work anymore.  Oh well.

nightraven

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0
Ignore

Re: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V2 protocol active!
September 24, 2017, 12:01:41 PM

Reply with quote  #7110
Quote from: crypsy on September 24, 2017, 08:36:43 AM
Hi , I have an issue with the wallet. I tried different versions now I am with the latest. I have some coins & accounts in. How can i sync the wallet
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9uj63X1W1_JaUtLc05ybXlGNmc/view?usp=sharing

I guess the problem comes from that you have used old versions.

Try:
1. Close the wallet.
2. Delete the all files in  c:\Users(your user)\AppData\Roaming\PascalCoin\Data
3. Delete the files in  c:\Users(your user)\AppData\Roaming\PascalCoin - IMPORTANT: Keep "wallet.dat"
4. Restart the wallet and wait a little

If you are a Linux user the data dir is: /home/(your user)/PascalCoin/Data

Hope it helps  Smiley
I have 1ooo+ pasa, 1xxxxx, some of which pretty nice. Imo this is market bottom so i am willing to change them for some pasc. PM if interested, but please have in mind the low price of pasc. 1 pasa for 1 pasc is far from acceptable.
I have the desktop wallet v2.1.2 but I don't see that option. anyway, thanks for the info

Mine doesn't even work anymore.  Oh well.

Activity: 201

The other 100 coins can’t do 1k transactions a second. Ethereum says it will get there in two years. Pascal so far appears to be the only crypto capable of mass scale for the time being.

If memory serves my correctly, yes. But told a small lie, Ripple can also handle 1k per second. 

Pages:
Jump to: