Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 82. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
Pascal does not need attention or rumors.
It will hit 150k sat this year and then people will wake up Wink

It hit almost down to 8k sat couple nights ago...   Grin

pasc isn't so bad on the background of common problems.

24h_volume: 0.107 M.
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
i heard that bittrex wont add PASC because richie cant think of any good puns to tweet
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Within months you will see.. dude  Cool
Activity: 564
Merit: 100
Join GANTECH’s team of game changers

It hit almost down to 8k sat couple nights ago...   Grin
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
I have 500 pascal accounts for sell i bought them last year costed 0.2 BTC . if anyone interested please PM (Bulk only) .
Pascal atm is the cherry of Poloniex
Activity: 195

Reading -market in Pascal Slack, 200k lower bottom buys happening, it doesn't surprise me at all  Smiley
Still in huge shakeout phase.
Activity: 334
Merit: 263
So did anyone answer to all questions from Bittrex?

Bittrex does not coins to discuss listing application status
Activity: 210
So did anyone answer to all questions from Bittrex?
Activity: 286
Merit: 102
Thank you for your replay, but if you won't talk with Bittrex people, we wont achive anything.

Have you already spoken with them? Please get familiar with https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

If you need any help from community we're here to help! Feel free to ask for any help(marketing, from my side)

Why Bittrex? Polo's users have/had issuess last couple of months, some of them because of lack of trust moved to Bittrex.
Bittrex is the 2nd altcoin exchange with long history and trust.

I cannot understand so small intrest from community @ Pascalcoin.

There are some people in our community who works on getting PascalCoin listed on other exchanges incl. Bittrex. But it takes time  Smiley
Thank you for your replay, but if you won't talk with Bittrex people, we wont achive anything.

Have you already spoken with them? Please get familiar with https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

If you need any help from community we're here to help! Feel free to ask for any help(marketing, from my side)

Why Bittrex? Polo's users have/had issuess last couple of months, some of them because of lack of trust moved to Bittrex.
Bittrex is the 2nd altcoin exchange with long history and trust.

I cannot understand so small intrest from community @ Pascalcoin.
For people asking to be listed on Bittrex (or other exchanges):

To be listed on bittrex or not is a BITTREX exclusive decision. They list coins based on multiple criterias, such as demand or people asking for them (on twitter, or slack or other channels)

So, for people using bittrex that wants to be listed there, you must ask directly to Bittrex team.

Thanks
i have an offer on column N Oper.

despite the deleted blocks, the number of operations for each account is displayed completely (see the fig.).

i propose to synchronize the number of operations with the total number of operations, which is displayed in the right column.

N Oper. in the left are outgoing operations made by the wallet user.
Operations in the right are all operations both outgoing and incoming if you have the complete blockchain else it will be all operations in the incomplete blockchain.

But I think you are right. It would be more logical if N Oper. was the total operations

n_operation is an incremental and internal number that cannot be modified unless a new operation is executed by this account (for example, receiving coins does not modify n_operation on receiver account, only on sender)
For technical reason it cannot be syncrhonized, because n_operation is responsible of preventing double spend with zero confirmation (and other things)

For the first time to hear this coin, for your technical point praise. Where can I buy this coin?

the easiest way – to buy on the exchange.

pasc is trading on polo:
https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_pasc

The last exchange for PASC, what if it will get delisted soon?

Why dev, does not want to add more exchanges for his coin?
I am also getting a bit worried about Pascal. However, it is not "just add a new exchange". Often the process is complicated and it is not certain it will change anything in this case, since Polo is a big exchange already.

--ypsi

When PascalCoin was listed on Cryptopia very few person used this exchange. The daily volume was very low. This is probably part of the reasons why Cryptopia delisted PascalCoin.

PascalCoin is still listed at Bisq but nobody uses this exchange - last trade was back in januar.

It is difficult to be listed on more than one exchange when people only use Poloniex.

There are some coins with high volume(since they've got low marketcap) listed @ cryptopia.

Pascal should take an adventage from being listed @ Poloniex. Its major altcoin exchange so it should pullpeople attention.
If Pascal is listed @ Polo it should be also listed @ Bittrex.

Easy steps to bring attention:

1. Pascalcoin needs more advertisment(Presenting its own features).
2. MUST be added to other exchanges like Bittrex. Once Pascal coin gets kicked out from Polo nobody will care about it. After Pascal coin gets listed @ Bittrex, next step should be Asian exchange.
3. Wallet GUI MUST be change, it should look much more easier for averaga user.

Thats all for now.

everything is rightly said. it's extremely necessary to enter at another large exchange.

and it would be nice to start at least some kind of marketing campaign to attract new users.

the complexity of using the wallet can be compensated with detailed (built-in) manuals.
For the first time to hear this coin, for your technical point praise. Where can I buy this coin?

pasc is trading on polo:

I am also getting a bit worried about Pascal. However, it is not "just add a new exchange". Often the process is complicated and it is not certain it will change anything in this case, since Polo is a big exchange already.

--ypsi

When PascalCoin was listed on Cryptopia very few person used this exchange. The daily volume was very low. This is probably part of the reasons why Cryptopia delisted PascalCoin.

PascalCoin is still listed at Bisq but nobody uses this exchange - last trade was back in januar.

It is difficult to be listed on more than one exchange when people only use Poloniex.

There are some coins with high volume(since they've got low marketcap) listed @ cryptopia.

Pascal should take an adventage from being listed @ Poloniex. Its major altcoin exchange so it should pullpeople attention.
If Pascal is listed @ Polo it should be also listed @ Bittrex.

Easy steps to bring attention:

1. Pascalcoin needs more advertisment(Presenting its own features).
2. MUST be added to other exchanges like Bittrex. Once Pascal coin gets kicked out from Polo nobody will care about it. After Pascal coin gets listed @ Bittrex, next step should be Asian exchange.
3. Wallet GUI MUST be change, it should look much more easier for averaga user.

Thats all for now
Activity: 286
Merit: 102

pasc is trading on polo:

--ypsi

pasc is trading on polo:

pasc is trading on polo:
Pages:
Jump to: