Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PAYCENT - The Only Crypto Fiat Card Delivered and Used Globally - page 45. (Read 49087 times)

Activity: 681
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. In which countries have you already obtained all the necessary licenses?

Mostly from Asia at the moment, Singapore, Philippines, UAE but finalizing Indonesia and others.
Does it mean that there are no European countries in this list?

European countries will also be catered in the future. Kindly check our whitepaper addendum for more details about this: https://paycent.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/PYN-Whitepaper.pdf?v=7.6
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. Will functionality of Android app differ from functionality of iOS app?
Activity: 238
In which countries have you already succeed in receiving bank licenses?
Are you planning to pay for advertising on central channels in Asia?
Activity: 252
I what currencies will it be possible to store funds on Paycentos debit card?
Hello. Is it obligatory to undergo verification in order to sign in on your platform?
Activity: 364
Good afternoon. If I will regularly transfer money abroad, will it be possible to reduce commission for transaction?
Activity: 392
Can I register payment cards for my relatives who are abroad?
Activity: 336
Hello. Let’s suppose my friend borrowed a sum of money from mi in bitcoins and wants to return it in Euro. At what exchange rate will the exchange be held on your platform?
Activity: 308
Will I be able to withdraw USD from my card using ATM if I am in Japan?
Activity: 336
Hi. If I replenish the balance of the wallet using crypto-currency, will it be automatically converted to fiat funds?
payments are not in tokenah.interesno if honestly)

You have to convert your cryptocurrency within Paycent app to fiat, bills payments is through Paycent fiat wallet.
I read your Whitepaper. I really like the idea of the project. All the best!

Great! Thank you!
You said that you will be sharing your own token PYNs as the profit share to the token holders, i think mostly the projects pay in eth, as giving your own token can dump the price badly, as everyone will sell to cashout in the form of eth or btc.

The profit sharing will be paid in ETH
Will I be able to cancel the exchange operation during a certain period of time?

Since Paycent is a dual ewallet, you have the option as to when you want to do the Exchange.
What about the cases when I mistakenly exchanged more means than I expected?

Conversion is in realtime. if it went through successfully, I believe it would be difficult unless you convert them again back.
Will your application contain a tool that allows investing in crypto-currencies?

It is on the pipeline but not on the 1st release. Please do watch out for it.
At what stage is the introduction of this tool planned? It’s very important for me to know this

The day we launch our Hybrid Crypto Fiat wallet.
is there a plan to migrate from the ERC 20 token platform to a proprietary platform in the future ? Also in the pictures for the debit cards i can see the MC logo, you guys are already working with them ?

No we do not have any plan to Migrate from ERC20. We are confident that scaling issues will be resolved in the nearest future hence no reason to migrate. Yes we have MC BIN Provider
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I read your Whitepaper. I really like the idea of the project. All the best!
Every information is secret about those types of projects. It risk our invesment

I understand that but we are on the final leg of our agreements and integration with our partners so we dont want to preempt the NDA that we have signed until everything is completed. Hope you understand.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
You said that you will be sharing your own token PYNs as the profit share to the token holders, i think mostly the projects pay in eth, as giving your own token can dump the price badly, as everyone will sell to cashout in the form of eth or btc.
Pages:
Jump to: