Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PAYCENT - The Only Crypto Fiat Card Delivered and Used Globally - page 44. (Read 49087 times)

Activity: 681
Merit: 10
Will I be able to cancel the exchange operation during a certain period of time?

Since Paycent is a dual ewallet, you have the option as to when you want to do the Exchange.
What about the cases when I mistakenly exchanged more means than I expected?

Conversion is in realtime. if it went through successfully, I believe it would be difficult unless you convert them again back.
And can I convert them back without paying the commission for the exchange again?

There is a minimal fee for every transaction.
Do you plan to implement an updated list of exchange rates in your app?

Yes, when everything is already finalized.
Is there a contactless payment option in your app?

Yes, the app itself has many features and one of these is bills payments.
So will your app support Apple Pay?

We have Bills Payment incorporated already in the app, Paycent proprietary.
Could you please tell us a bit more about this platform?

Please check our website and whitepaper, under Product Features: https://paycent.com
Good afternoon. As far as I know, have you already concluded an agreement concerning issue of  MasterCard cards? Do you conduct parallel negotiations on the issue of VISA?

Yes that is correct.
Activity: 364
Is there a contactless payment option in your app?

Yes, the app itself has many features and one of these is bills payments.
So will your app support Apple Pay?

We have Bills Payment incorporated already in the app, Paycent proprietary.
Could you please tell us a bit more about this platform?
What types of cards are available for release? Are they all serviced at the same price?

As of right now, there's no exact date on when the cards will be released. But it is in the process. You may check the details for each card here: https://paycent.com/paycent-debit-card/
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Will I be able to cancel the exchange operation during a certain period of time?

Since Paycent is a dual ewallet, you have the option as to when you want to do the Exchange.
What about the cases when I mistakenly exchanged more means than I expected?

Conversion is in realtime. if it went through successfully, I believe it would be difficult unless you convert them again back.
And can I convert them back without paying the commission for the exchange again?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Good afternoon. As far as I know, have you already concluded an agreement concerning issue of  MasterCard cards? Do you conduct parallel negotiations on the issue of VISA?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
How many people are already using your app at the moment?

Based on Play Store we have over 10,000 downloads.
Please, tell not the number of downloads, but the number of active users, if this information is not classified for any reason.

The target is 1000 active users on a daily basis.
As I have already mentioned, I am interested in the current indicators, not the target ones. Or is it secret information also?

Sorry we cannot disclose that information. But you can do the math given the 10000 downloads.
I have only one question left: has the number of users increased significantly since the announcement of the beginning of the ICO?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Do you plan to implement an updated list of exchange rates in your app?
Hello. Let’s suppose my friend borrowed a sum of money from mi in bitcoins and wants to return it in Euro. At what exchange rate will the exchange be held on your platform?

Based on realtime exchange rate meaning exchange rate will depend on the prevailing market rate for that day.
Good afternoon. Will functionality of Android app differ from functionality of iOS app?

They are the same.
In which countries have you already succeed in receiving bank licenses?

In Singapore, for Philippines and UAE under going, and acquiring licenses and expansion to 5 countries – Vietnam, Pakistan, Myanmar, Bangladesh and Nepal in Q2 2018.
Are you planning to pay for advertising on central channels in Asia?

Yes, that is necessary.
I what currencies will it be possible to store funds on Paycentos debit card?

All major currencies. List will be disclosed soon.
Hello. Is it obligatory to undergo verification in order to sign in on your platform?

Yes there is a KYC process.
Good afternoon. If I will regularly transfer money abroad, will it be possible to reduce commission for transaction?

it will be on a per transaction basis at the moment. We'll see if that us possible in the future upgrades.
Can I register payment cards for my relatives who are abroad?

They have to download and register the app on their own phones as well.
Will I be able to withdraw USD from my card using ATM if I am in Japan?

Yes, you have the option to which currency you want to convert your fiat before withdrawing.
Hi. If I replenish the balance of the wallet using crypto-currency, will it be automatically converted to fiat funds?

You have to convert it first.
Pages:
Jump to: