Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Payiza Exchange - page 13. (Read 64860 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 109
January 15, 2019, 08:36:04 PM
I have such a problem when I come from the phone, from the computer everything works fine. Here is the reference all works normally even with the phone.http://payiza.io
Activity: 131
Merit: 18
January 15, 2019, 04:28:51 PM
Is this exchange already closed? Cannot access the website: "Error 522: Timeout"
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
January 15, 2019, 04:16:44 PM

but my personal opinion is that there are coins more worthy than bitcoin
I fully support your opinion, the Bitcoin platform itself is very weak, but there are no other alternatives on the market.
January 15, 2019, 04:15:22 PM
as mentioned above,bitcoin is not the most optimal coin,but it is the first electronic coin and standard in the crypto world,but most likely to predict the price is very difficult, and perhaps soon there will be a new and much less energy-efficient coin than the existing ones,and this can lead to a recently developed and released for mass use quantum processor
And it seems to me that in the cryptocurrency the manufacturability of the project is in the background. Bitcoin costs so much and is so popular not because it is better than other coins, but because they believe in it.
I agree,bitcoin is not the best coin,but it is the very first coin in crypto-it is the standard of crypto
Bitcoin is digital gold and it is the first. The capitalization of bitcoin in the coming years can catch up with gold. I do not argue that there are Altos that are better but bitcoin is the head of everything.
Activity: 308
January 15, 2019, 01:41:09 PM
as mentioned above,bitcoin is not the most optimal coin,but it is the first electronic coin and standard in the crypto world,but most likely to predict the price is very difficult, and perhaps soon there will be a new and much less energy-efficient coin than the existing ones,and this can lead to a recently developed and released for mass use quantum processor
And it seems to me that in the cryptocurrency the manufacturability of the project is in the background. Bitcoin costs so much and is so popular not because it is better than other coins, but because they believe in it.
I agree,bitcoin is not the best coin,but it is the very first coin in crypto-it is the standard of crypto
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
January 15, 2019, 01:29:18 PM
Most analysts do not even have the appropriate education. Market analysis can be done but it is not possible to make any prophecies. The market can be run by a few very rich people.
What is the stock market, what is the crypto market-both of these areas are managed artificially from offices located in skyscrapers on Wall Street.
Ooh yeah ...
I would like to get there and see everything that happens there from inside!
most of the people who run crypto are not on wall street, they are in an unknown part of the world, perhaps Australia or Zimbabwe, and they can manage the crypto market as they want.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
January 15, 2019, 12:51:47 PM
Most analysts do not even have the appropriate education. Market analysis can be done but it is not possible to make any prophecies. The market can be run by a few very rich people.
What is the stock market, what is the crypto market-both of these areas are managed artificially from offices located in skyscrapers on Wall Street.
Ooh yeah ...
I would like to get there and see everything that happens there from inside!
Activity: 126
January 15, 2019, 12:25:06 PM
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
January 15, 2019, 11:32:31 AM
In recent years, a fairly large number of crypto-currency exchanges have appeared, so we can say that the competition in this niche is very large.

every year the competition in the field of cryptocurrency exchanges is growing, you need to offer something new and stable that would succeed.
Activity: 252
January 15, 2019, 11:00:21 AM
I do not think that anyone has any doubt that the crypto market is an anonymous and decentralized market. The financial world and the banking sector have long since launched their markets here and manage all the processes.
I think that among people who have been in the crypto industry for more than a couple of years, this will not be news ... everyone already knows and understands this. But agree that all the same for this technology is the future.
Activity: 140
January 15, 2019, 10:48:52 AM
In recent years, a fairly large number of crypto-currency exchanges have appeared, so we can say that the competition in this niche is very large.
Activity: 182
January 15, 2019, 10:44:19 AM
In fact, you are right, but the control is indirect, not direct.
Activity: 210
January 15, 2019, 09:51:31 AM
I think that those people who really control the market or know where the market will go will not tell about this on the Internet to strangers.
Such information brings its owners multimillion-dollar state. Of course, no one will distribute such information freely available on the Internet. This is non-public information for a limited number of people.
January 15, 2019, 09:31:54 AM
Just today, I studied an article on Bitcoin technical analysis. Predict the price in 2022 in the region of 300,000 dollars for Bitcoin.
I think that by 2022 we will take a few pump and dump in the crypto market. I think that in the end, both Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies will cost tens of times more than today.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
January 15, 2019, 09:04:12 AM
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
January 15, 2019, 06:51:16 AM
A mob can drive the market, but the mob needs some incentive to buy. Today there was a very sharp increase and no one spoke about this, because no one knows what will happen tomorrow.
Just half a year ago, the growth of the market would have caused a huge wave of conversations on the forum! But now no one pays attention to this, because they know that tomorrow everything can change!
Activity: 196
January 15, 2019, 05:56:13 AM
Can you tell me where I can buy project tokens and at what price?

The token has been holding a stable price for several weeks. https://mercatox.com/exchange/PYZ/ETH
Activity: 224
January 15, 2019, 05:30:43 AM
Can you tell me where I can buy project tokens and at what price?
January 15, 2019, 04:04:59 AM
A mob can drive the market, but the mob needs some incentive to buy. Today there was a very sharp increase and no one spoke about this, because no one knows what will happen tomorrow.
I don't think the crowd can control the market, that's a misconception.
January 14, 2019, 05:00:37 PM
Pages:
Jump to: