Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Payiza Exchange - page 12. (Read 64860 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 109
January 16, 2019, 06:04:04 PM
Is this exchange already dead? Cannot access the website: "Error 522: Timeout"
Perhaps some temporary technical work? Any news on that?

A little earlier, I gave a working link. Problems with the site does not.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
January 16, 2019, 05:27:51 PM
Than Payiza Exchange special? Is there any feature of the exchange, which does not have competitors?

The exchange allows you to trade without intermediaries, thereby increasing your profits.

Very interesting, I think we need to take a closer look at this exchange.
Activity: 238
January 16, 2019, 05:23:22 PM
Is this exchange already dead? Cannot access the website: "Error 522: Timeout"
Perhaps some temporary technical work? Any news on that?
January 16, 2019, 04:49:19 PM
Ooh yeah ...
I would like to get there and see everything that happens there from inside!
getting there is not realistic ... if you could at least find out what they were saying ... I think that this information would be enough for you to become a millionaire in a few days.
Of course!
That's it for this ordinary person to get there is impossible !!!
But what distinguishes an ordinary person from ordinary. Not all rich people are born rich. A lot of people have achieved success with their work. The main thing to set a goal and maybe it will be you in the future among those unusual people.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
January 16, 2019, 03:53:52 PM
Ooh yeah ...
getting there is not realistic ... if you could at least find out what they were saying ... I think that this information would be enough for you to become a millionaire in a few days.
Of course!
That's it for this ordinary person to get there is impossible !!!
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
January 16, 2019, 03:05:23 PM
The project will have a whole complex of exchanges consisting of 3 pieces. It will be a centralized exchange, decentralized and exchange of Fiat funds. Personally, I have not met such projects yet and I like it very much.
I like these dimensions of the project, I am sure that if successful it will be very popular.
Activity: 308
January 16, 2019, 02:55:36 PM
The project will have a whole complex of exchanges consisting of 3 pieces. It will be a centralized exchange, decentralized and exchange of Fiat funds. Personally, I have not met such projects yet and I like it very much.
this exchange has all the chances to be very popular, but for this team needs to work hard on the project, platform and need a lot of advertising of this project
advertising the project means a lot,and I believe that this exchange should be advertised in many social networks and other crypto forums
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
January 16, 2019, 02:02:51 PM
this exchange has all the chances to be very popular, but for this team needs to work hard on the project, platform and need a lot of advertising of this project
January 16, 2019, 01:47:04 PM
Activity: 140
January 16, 2019, 11:56:54 AM
Than Payiza Exchange special? Is there any feature of the exchange, which does not have competitors?

The exchange allows you to trade without intermediaries, thereby increasing your profits.

It all depends on the Commission of the exchange itself, if they are low, then it will be beneficial to all.

It is planned that the Commission of the platform itself will be very low.
Activity: 182
January 16, 2019, 11:18:37 AM

It all depends on the Commission of the exchange itself, if they are low, then it will be beneficial to all.
Activity: 126
January 16, 2019, 07:59:05 AM
Ooh yeah ...
Activity: 196
January 16, 2019, 07:36:11 AM

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
January 16, 2019, 07:21:13 AM
every year the competition in the field of cryptocurrency exchanges is growing, you need to offer something new and stable that would succeed.
You're right. Competition among the crypto exchanges almost reached its climax. I don’t even know what to offer to users in order to gain their loyalty. It is very difficult. But probably!
Of course, you can achieve everything! That's just need to make efforts to your business that would interest more people!
Activity: 252
January 16, 2019, 07:12:54 AM
every year the competition in the field of cryptocurrency exchanges is growing, you need to offer something new and stable that would succeed.
You're right. Competition among the crypto exchanges almost reached its climax. I don’t even know what to offer to users in order to gain their loyalty. It is very difficult. But probably!
Activity: 210
January 16, 2019, 06:41:44 AM
In fact, you are right, but the control is indirect, not direct.
What do you mean about indirect control from Wall Street? It seems to me that large venture capital funds own both crypto exchanges and crypto projects. They are the very mysterious crypto whales.
Activity: 224
January 16, 2019, 06:17:52 AM
January 16, 2019, 06:12:33 AM
I think that by 2022 we will take a few pump and dump in the crypto market. I think that in the end, both Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies will cost tens of times more than today.
I also think so. It is possible that in a few years Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will rise in price several dozen times. I'm willing to wait.
This is a possibility, but it is not a fact. I also hope for the rise in price of bitcoin, as I keep all my free capital in it.
January 16, 2019, 06:11:52 AM
Such information brings its owners multimillion-dollar state. Of course, no one will distribute such information freely available on the Internet. This is non-public information for a limited number of people.
But agree that information leaks sometimes occur. And then in the public domain, facts that were classified or available to a limited circle of users become known.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
January 16, 2019, 05:29:38 AM
I think that by 2022 we will take a few pump and dump in the crypto market. I think that in the end, both Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies will cost tens of times more than today.
I also think so. It is possible that in a few years Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will rise in price several dozen times. I'm willing to wait.
Pages:
Jump to: