Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 110. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I heard as per new rules it is mandatory to have a working platform before the ico to show the tokens can be spendable. Would this applies to paypie also or is it out the new rule sets because of its jurisdiction area?

Are you talking about Korea based ICOs or ICOs in general? Or China based maybe? PayPie isn't based in Korea or China, I see no problems at all
That would make no sense. The purpose of an ICO is to raise funds to develop a product. If it's mandatory to have a working platform before the ico many good projects wouldn't be possible.

That's right!
I would also like to know where these new rules are stated, to which country they apply, etc. If it's not just a rumour or hearsay someone can provide perhaps a source.
As long as PayPie countries do not introduce regulatory regulations for ICO.
Then these are no impact on PayPie.
I am more concerned about the PayPie team's planning of the project and the current advance of PayPie.

If this is true , it would significantly decrease the number of ICO's on the market. Having a working product is no easy feat.

There are no official new rules for ALL ico's. Maybe just some new laws in Korea and China. But still a lot of other countries Smiley
Why do people really concern into this stuff? You are right no matter how they impose new laws regarding on ICO but still there are lots of countries as of now which can freely made any decisions without any laws to follow up.Just go with the traditional way.

It can make uncertainty. If Korea and China ban, others will follow?

It's a delicate market, everything is affecting bitcoin price and ico contributions. This kind of news is toxic for us.

Of course it should concern us when a country like South Korea decides to ban local ICOs. Btw. Switzerland is investigating ICOs, too. Maybe they'll make some regulations as well?
It's naive to think that these news don't have an effect at all to the success of an ICO.
Why are you so afraid of countries or governments blocking ICOs? Blockchain can't be blocked. Even if whole world will ban ICO how they could prevent from investing?
You are right, I can't imagine how ICO can be fixed. The rocket is launched, eventually they will be regulated by the states that will be superb.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
I heard as per new rules it is mandatory to have a working platform before the ico to show the tokens can be spendable. Would this applies to paypie also or is it out the new rule sets because of its jurisdiction area?

Are you talking about Korea based ICOs or ICOs in general? Or China based maybe? PayPie isn't based in Korea or China, I see no problems at all
That would make no sense. The purpose of an ICO is to raise funds to develop a product. If it's mandatory to have a working platform before the ico many good projects wouldn't be possible.

That's right!
I would also like to know where these new rules are stated, to which country they apply, etc. If it's not just a rumour or hearsay someone can provide perhaps a source.
I am more concerned about the PayPie team's planning of the project and the current advance of PayPie.

If this is true , it would significantly decrease the number of ICO's on the market. Having a working product is no easy feat.

There are no official new rules for ALL ico's. Maybe just some new laws in Korea and China. But still a lot of other countries Smiley
Why do people really concern into this stuff? You are right no matter how they impose new laws regarding on ICO but still there are lots of countries as of now which can freely made any decisions without any laws to follow up.Just go with the traditional way.

It's a delicate market, everything is affecting bitcoin price and ico contributions. This kind of news is toxic for us.

Of course it should concern us when a country like South Korea decides to ban local ICOs. Btw. Switzerland is investigating ICOs, too. Maybe they'll make some regulations as well?
It's naive to think that these news don't have an effect at all to the success of an ICO.
Why are you so afraid of countries or governments blocking ICOs? Blockchain can't be blocked. Even if whole world will ban ICO how they could prevent from investing?

I am not afraid, I just think these immediate stop of ICOs might scare some newcomers, because we are just in the beginning of the acceptance of cryptos. Some of you say it doesn't matter that South Korea bans Korean ICOs, they can still participate in foreign ones. But for a Korean who just bought his first ETH and now stumbles across ICOs and learns that they are banned in his country, why should he participate in a foreign one?
Activity: 378
I started posting and watching this thread like one month ago. At that time ico time and details not cleared. When I look now, it is still not clear. There are only two weeks left, please team make a statement about ico.

ICO date is known for a long time and its October 15th, maybe you are talking about pre ICO which is still unknown. I agree that they should announce it as soon as possible since everyone is anxious and we dont have much time left.

Thats makes it all so excited!
Just fill in the form to get the alert by mail when the pre-ico starts and just make sure you got your ETH ready Smiley.

I believe that this pre-sale will be sold out really fast.
Cant wait to take part of this. Keep it up team
I agree, PAYPIE - project will be very promising coin and then see it a few months later going x20 + in market price like Populous
I'm looking forward to when this happens!

That would be amazing! I thing Populous was one of the top ICOs of the year so far. I have high hopes for PayPie.
Activity: 518

That's right!

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

That's right!

I think all countries will eventually start to regulate ICO's. This is not exactly a bad thing, I think it' a good thing, there are so many scams in the ICO's. PayPie does look good and does have a solid team so I'm expecting a lot from them.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Still any date of pre-sale? I think it may be second Popolous with 30x profit after ICO?  Huh

Well, there you can also subscribe to the notification of the beginning of pre-sale. I think it will be announced in a day or two days, and for a period of 5 days.
I really hope that I will be able to participate! Interest in this project increased very much after the announcement of the co-founder of Etherium.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115

I suspect that "working platform" requirement won't be limited to only Korea. I have read an article about an USA based ICO developer getting jail time for collecting money but not developing the projects.

https://techcrunch.com/2017/09/29/the-sec-has-charged-two-initial-coin-offerings-with-defrauding-investors/

I am surprised the SEC is on top of ICOs in contrast to similar cases on Kickstarter where the FTC and the Washington State took action.

https://www.geekwire.com/2014/attorney-general-asylum-playing-cards-crowdfunded-project/
https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/06/feds-take-first-action-against-a-failed-kickstarter-with-112k-judgment/
http://valleywag.gawker.com/it-just-got-easier-to-sue-failed-kickstarter-campaigns-1637720027
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
I started posting and watching this thread like one month ago. At that time ico time and details not cleared. When I look now, it is still not clear. There are only two weeks left, please team make a statement about ico.

ICO date is known for a long time and its October 15th, maybe you are talking about pre ICO which is still unknown. I agree that they should announce it as soon as possible since everyone is anxious and we dont have much time left.

Just fill in the form to get the alert by mail when the pre-ico starts and just make sure you got your ETH ready Smiley.

I agree, PAYPIE - project will be very promising coin and then see it a few months later going x20 + in market price like Populous
I'm looking forward to when this happens!
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

That's right!

Activity: 294
Paypie automatically takes your financial data into account so you can focus on what really matters instead of spending hours copying duplicate accounting and saving you time and money for new projects.
you are right with automation the final user/customer save a lot of precious time...
Well and that's not the point of PayPie, the point is, 100% accuracy on credit score and eliminate frauds because with the current system those scores are too much manipulable. This is way more important then not wasting time

100% accuracy is quite an assessment. Would be great but I don't think that's achievable.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Activity: 952
Merit: 137
even if korea has banned icos, blaaaa. people can still spend on icos whereever they are.

paypie will be successfull and we will be moderate wealthy by the end of the ico for sure.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

That's right!

Activity: 518
When I understood that Paypie wanted to create API to have accounting  softwares related to the blockchain I started to find this very serious. They want to improve what is in place in companies they don t want to create a complete new organisation or software. So because they are adapted to their sphere of application it could really be the actor of the accounting revolution ( more safe, fast, transparent and secure )
This is very ambitious project but with that good team and big community everything is possible. I'm sure that this project will disrupt today's accounting industry  Smiley
Activity: 364
Is there any mention about possible adopters of their solution?
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Paypie automatically takes your financial data into account so you can focus on what really matters instead of spending hours copying duplicate accounting and saving you time and money for new projects.
you are right with automation the final user/customer save a lot of precious time...
Well and that's not the point of PayPie, the point is, 100% accuracy on credit score and eliminate frauds because with the current system those scores are too much manipulable. This is way more important then not wasting time

yes, risk score algo is important think in this project, automation and 100% accuracy will be best combination in the accounting.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 154
0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b

That's right!

Activity: 588

this is a nice feature, but how will you guys implement it. do you have software to read the customers records or is paypie compatible with accounting software?
Jump to: