Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 111. (Read 109500 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
I heard as per new rules it is mandatory to have a working platform before the ico to show the tokens can be spendable. Would this applies to paypie also or is it out the new rule sets because of its jurisdiction area?

Are you talking about Korea based ICOs or ICOs in general? Or China based maybe? PayPie isn't based in Korea or China, I see no problems at all
That would make no sense. The purpose of an ICO is to raise funds to develop a product. If it's mandatory to have a working platform before the ico many good projects wouldn't be possible.

That's right!
I would also like to know where these new rules are stated, to which country they apply, etc. If it's not just a rumour or hearsay someone can provide perhaps a source.

If this is true , it would significantly decrease the number of ICO's on the market. Having a working product is no easy feat.

There are no official new rules for ALL ico's. Maybe just some new laws in Korea and China. But still a lot of other countries Smiley
Why do people really concern into this stuff? You are right no matter how they impose new laws regarding on ICO but still there are lots of countries as of now which can freely made any decisions without any laws to follow up.Just go with the traditional way.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Just saw the feedback from Korea, great job guys !
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
Paypie automatically takes your financial data into account so you can focus on what really matters instead of spending hours copying duplicate accounting and saving you time and money for new projects.
you are right with automation the final user/customer save a lot of precious time...
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Paypie is really a disruptive project, even if ou need times to understand all the aspect of the project, when you understand ou see that the project has an incredible value. I have big hope for the future of paypie, and I'm sure that the project can become a major actor of the accounting world.
Activity: 490
When is presale goin to be?I think only 14 days left to main ico then why not they announce presale now?
I think they will announce in next week. maybe tomorrow so you just keep calm and wait. or maybe dont have presale. or presale will open on 15 - Oct too
Presale on ico same day?

That would make no sence in my eyes. Presale often is used to have a little mony to hire someone or make advertising ...
If it would be on the same day, they could simply make agraduation. First 100 BTC/ETH get 20 %, next 100 10 % and so on.
We will see.
Haha, not only in your eyes, it doesnt make any sense.
There is no reason at all to hold presale and ico simultaneously.
Activity: 182
Paypie automatically takes your financial data into account so you can focus on what really matters instead of spending hours copying duplicate accounting and saving you time and money for new projects.
Activity: 168
When I understood that Paypie wanted to create API to have accounting  softwares related to the blockchain I started to find this very serious. They want to improve what is in place in companies they don t want to create a complete new organisation or software. So because they are adapted to their sphere of application it could really be the actor of the accounting revolution ( more safe, fast, transparent and secure )
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
A strange way you choose to advertise paypie.

A person enters telegram group and says:
"How is ICo going? Your ICO and paypie will make my year"

Whos idea is this? Paypie is a serious project or what?

Yes, Paypie is a serious project... but you shouldn't believe anyone who tells you so  Smiley. Better form your own opinion, read their whitepaper, check this thread, etc.

What are you talking about? Advertising? Most chats that i've been participated is just a meaningless chit-chat, lot's of them aren't native english speakers and of course you shouldn't take anything seriously what some anonymous person tells you in the internet Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 105

Well the team can't be responsible for all the weirdos that enter the Telegram channel haha. Maybe English isn;t the guy's first language and he just ment something else. Paypie is a very serious project, just look at the people developing it. These aren't some young kids who are new to the scene but people who have been in the accounting business for a long time and saw the potential that blockchain has.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
When is presale goin to be?I think only 14 days left to main ico then why not they announce presale now?
I think they will announce in next week. maybe tomorrow so you just keep calm and wait. or maybe dont have presale. or presale will open on 15 - Oct too
Presale on ico same day?

That would make no sence in my eyes. Presale often is used to have a little mony to hire someone or make advertising ...
If it would be on the same day, they could simply make agraduation. First 100 BTC/ETH get 20 %, next 100 10 % and so on.
We will see.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Yes, Paypie is a serious project... but you shouldn't believe anyone who tells you so  Smiley. Better form your own opinion, read their whitepaper, check this thread, etc.
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
Any other conferences/summits you attended after Accountex? Would love to hear more news.

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Still any date of pre-sale? I think it may be second Popolous with 30x profit after ICO?  Huh

Well, there you can also subscribe to the notification of the beginning of pre-sale. I think it will be announced in a day or two days, and for a period of 5 days.
Merit: 105
I heard as per new rules it is mandatory to have a working platform before the ico to show the tokens can be spendable. Would this applies to paypie also or is it out the new rule sets because of its jurisdiction area?

Are you talking about Korea based ICOs or ICOs in general? Or China based maybe? PayPie isn't based in Korea or China, I see no problems at all
That would make no sense. The purpose of an ICO is to raise funds to develop a product. If it's mandatory to have a working platform before the ico many good projects wouldn't be possible.

That's right!
I would also like to know where these new rules are stated, to which country they apply, etc. If it's not just a rumour or hearsay someone can provide perhaps a source.

If this is true , it would significantly decrease the number of ICO's on the market. Having a working product is no easy feat.

There are no official new rules for ALL ico's. Maybe just some new laws in Korea and China. But still a lot of other countries Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
May be they will can agree with big Korean exchanges - Bithumb? Or what about they talk in Korea? Can anyone give a detailed description of this meetUp in Korea? They come back from Korea already? Right? What news they have?  Roll Eyes

Better than detailed description you can check a video of a presentation in Korea - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxryo8t3uCI
I think their timing for a visit couldnt be better since South Korea banned domestic ICO right after their visit and everyone will now focus on foreign ICOs. They just made themselves a perfect commercial.

Well or you can see it the other way. Maybe the South Koreans are now doubtful and suspicious of ICOs generally.
wow, great presentation! good to see as PAYPIE team travels around the world and shows the future possibilities of the project!
they are surely waiting for success!
Activity: 588

That's right!

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
May be they will can agree with big Korean exchanges - Bithumb? Or what about they talk in Korea? Can anyone give a detailed description of this meetUp in Korea? They come back from Korea already? Right? What news they have?  Roll Eyes

Better than detailed description you can check a video of a presentation in Korea - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxryo8t3uCI
I think their timing for a visit couldnt be better since South Korea banned domestic ICO right after their visit and everyone will now focus on foreign ICOs. They just made themselves a perfect commercial.

I dont have a sound in this video.. its only in me such problem?
Also no subtitles...

Oh.. just tried again, and all is good. May it was some problem in my PC. But anyway sounds not very good quality  Undecided
May be they have other version of this video with better quality?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

That's right!
Activity: 392

Jump to: