Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 114. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
They had presentation in Korea?But Korea forbidden ICO  Huh
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
The co-founder of the Ethereum platform, Anthony Di lorio, has officially joined the PayPie team!| /2xM6DOs]Read more

The buzz is too high for Paypie because of this. I feel Anthony will be a great asset for Paypie and it will really help in the ICO as well as in the development of the project.
This would really be a good add up. For sure this thing will really affect the project specially co-founder of ETH have engage on Paypie.Ive seen the future onto this project. Lets see what happen.

Well, definitely, A co founder of ETH wont join some random team. If he has seen something in Paypie then it is definitely worth it. Great job by Paypie team till now.

Even just a tweet from him during the (pre) sale will get a lot of investors interested. I wonder if he does actually work on the project or if it is more for marketing. Either way, good choice by the PayPie team.

As per their announcement in telegram he will indeed work on the project which I think would be of huge benefit for Paypie, when you just consider the network he must have.

"Anthony will play a key role in providing guidance on long-term business and technology strategy, notifying the company of partnership opportunities, introducing the company to relevant industry experts/leaders, and in providing input on the development of blockchain systems."

I like especially that he will introduce paypie to his industry contacts, I am sure he knows a lot of influential people. That will definitly help for a good start.
Such a great news! Thank you for sharing this.
I can feel the excitement of PAYPIE community with regards to the addition of a reputed member of ETHEREUM, this only shows that the project has lots of potentials never before seen in crypto space.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Thanks Korea! It was awesome having some face-to-face with you guys today! Really appreciate your kindness and engagement! We had a blast!
Paypie Team
[/center]

Can the Paypie team tell us a bit about Korea and their presentation there? How was the audience? Where they interested more about the business behind Paypie or actually interested into crypto itself? I am not sure if you know this but if yes, would be nice to hear.

And how have you managed the language barriere? You had an professional interpreter there?
Activity: 168
Thanks to this project, companies will be able to open their accounts directly and transparently to the banks so that they can evaluate the credit risk and make them the famous loan that will allow them to continue their activity and ensure their perenniality. Often customers pay their bills late which delays the company's cash while everything had been scheduled to slip.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Yes subscribed to the newsletter is the best way to be informed in time when informations are spread. And with the sucess of paypie, i think be fast will be important. The project is awesome, the team is awesome, the possibility are enormous, a huge sucess is in front of us !

I just realized that i have forgotten to subscribe to their newsletter, good call. I am tracking too many icos now and i have a hard time keeping track on all of them. Maybe i should just use newsletters then. Especially with this one, i don't want to miss anything important.
Yep, it's definitely worth to subscribe the newsletter. It's free and give you regular updates of their project. This way you want miss any update or ICO news Cheesy
Merit: 500
Yes subscribed to the newsletter is the best way to be informed in time when informations are spread. And with the sucess of paypie, i think be fast will be important. The project is awesome, the team is awesome, the possibility are enormous, a huge sucess is in front of us !

I just realized that i have forgotten to subscribe to their newsletter, good call. I am tracking too many icos now and i have a hard time keeping track on all of them. Maybe i should just use newsletters then. Especially with this one, i don't want to miss anything important.
Yes if you missed it you gonna repent it all your life as I am sure this one will never be available cheaper than in presale
Activity: 994
Merit: 278

Activity: 420

Thanks Korea! It was awesome having some face-to-face with you guys today! Really appreciate your kindness and engagement! We had a blast!
Paypie Team
Awesome news, I'm sure that participating in this kind of events will bring you massive social attention and some new investors. Keep it up!
The project will surprise us many times with our speeches at conferences.
The future is behind him and they have no competitors.

Paypie Team
Awesome news, I'm sure that participating in this kind of events will bring you massive social attention and some new investors. Keep it up!
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Verry interresting project  certnly i will join it
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management

Paypie Team
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
To provide more authentic access, PayPie use a unique fingerprint for every transaction performed in the software.
How will this work?
now many smartphones have such a function of fingerprint recognition,
I think it will not be a problem, but the security will be at the highest level
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
We all know about Anthony Di lorio, but I hope his name will also be recognized by the people outside of this thread. I mean most people in crypto link Ethereum to Vitalik Buterin after all.

Although it is bad form to generate hype on namedropping and forget the man behind the name.
To be able to storing the journal data entry, PayPie was using SlickPie accounting software.
Tell us about SlickPie.
Activity: 364
The co-founder of the Ethereum platform, Anthony Di lorio, has officially joined the PayPie team!| Read more

The buzz is too high for Paypie because of this. I feel Anthony will be a great asset for Paypie and it will really help in the ICO as well as in the development of the project.
This would really be a good add up. For sure this thing will really affect the project specially co-founder of ETH have engage on Paypie.Ive seen the future onto this project. Lets see what happen.

Well, definitely, A co founder of ETH wont join some random team. If he has seen something in Paypie then it is definitely worth it. Great job by Paypie team till now.
True, a reputable person wont really join a project which he cant see any interesting thing on it.For sure this co-founder saw something on this one.This is why this would really be worth to follow up.

Quote from about the team is really attracting: "Anthony’s blockchain and cryptocurrencies engagements have yielded over 2000x returns." Enough said. Wink

Agree. This announcement put this Project on an even higher level than before in my book.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
To provide more authentic access, PayPie use a unique fingerprint for every transaction performed in the software.
How will this work?
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Anthony Di lorio working with Vitalik Buterin?  Huh
What price will be on pre-sale? I want to take part...

I don't think we had any information about the presale for the moment.

When founders will announced pre-sale information? And what munimum countributium for pre-sale?
Minimum contribution for pre-sale will be 1 eth iirc. Better if you join telegram and subscribe to their newsletter to know when pre-sale starts

and what will be the maximum?
in telegram a chaos exists, too many subscribers, hundreds of posts and is very difficult to keep track if the messages

Maximum will be 100ETH for presale. Yeah, with almost 2.5k members telegram becomes a bit chaotic. The best thing would be to subscribe for their newsletter, then you'll get all information as soon as the'll have set a date for presale start.
Activity: 378
Merit: 126
Anthony Di lorio working with Vitalik Buterin?  Huh
What price will be on pre-sale? I want to take part...

I don't think we had any information about the presale for the moment.

When founders will announced pre-sale information? And what munimum countributium for pre-sale?
Minimum contribution for pre-sale will be 1 eth iirc. Better if you join telegram and subscribe to their newsletter to know when pre-sale starts

and what will be the maximum?
in telegram a chaos exists, too many subscribers, hundreds of posts and is very difficult to keep track if the messages
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
BREAKING NEWS:

Under leadership of PayPie's new Strategy Head Anthony Di lorio we are announcing the full rebranding of PayPie. Our new name will be: Paythereum.

/jk Cheesy

That's hilarious. I hope the mods don't delete this comment. They hate all things fun and have no sense of humor.
I don't know if I can go on. I'm laughing out loud still. You are going to be banned for sure...lol.
Seriously though, the addition of Di Iorio to the team is going to skyrocket this project. Way to go Paythe... I mean PaypIorio...
PAYPIE!! That's the one.
Jump to: