Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 113. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I am looking forward to maybe investing here when it launches in a few days because I think this might become very popular in the accounting world. I have an accounting degree and really understand in depth how PAYPIE CAN DISRUPT normal accounting practice and become a world leader in this space. RISK assessment is big business nowadays and Paypie is ready to take the lead and a big market share after launch and on the way through it's development phases.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
I heard as per new rules it is mandatory to have a working platform before the ico to show the tokens can be spendable. Would this applies to paypie also or is it out the new rule sets because of its jurisdiction area?
Merit: 115
May be they will can agree with big Korean exchanges - Bithumb? Or what about they talk in Korea? Can anyone give a detailed description of this meetUp in Korea? They come back from Korea already? Right? What news they have?  Roll Eyes

Better than detailed description you can check a video of a presentation in Korea - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxryo8t3uCI
I think their timing for a visit couldnt be better since South Korea banned domestic ICO right after their visit and everyone will now focus on foreign ICOs. They just made themselves a perfect commercial.
Activity: 1078
It's nice to see this thread getting a lot of activity. It's a good thing for PAYPIE since its crowdsale will open 17 days from now. Keep it up guys!  Smiley

yeah, they'll probably make it and raise what they need. It would be a shame otherwise.

Which 17 day you talking? Clowdsale will start at October 15. Not\w is October 1. Only 14 days lft for crowdsale.
And also pre-sale will be earlier..

Yeah, the activity is good and people are genuinely interested in Paypie. Lots of buzz going into the pre sale. Would be interested to see how much it may raise on the first day.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
It's nice to see this thread getting a lot of activity. It's a good thing for PAYPIE since its crowdsale will open 17 days from now. Keep it up guys!  Smiley

yeah, they'll probably make it and raise what they need. It would be a shame otherwise.

Which 17 day you talking? Clowdsale will start at October 15. Not\w is October 1. Only 14 days lft for crowdsale.
And also pre-sale will be earlier..
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
May be they will can agree with big Korean exchanges - Bithumb? Or what about they talk in Korea? Can anyone give a detailed description of this meetUp in Korea? They come back from Korea already? Right? What news they have?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 210
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
is there any announcement when will list on exchanges after ICO? is there any good news?

At this point, ico's details are not cleared yet.

So, it is nearly impossible to have some info about exchanges. But with their professionality, it will be some of the good ones.
Activity: 168
They had presentation in Korea?But Korea forbidden ICO  Huh

Some people said even though Korea benned ICO's but Korean people still allowed to participate on foreign ICO's like Paypie.  To be honest I am a bit confused with such rules!

They banned only their native people , I think. China banned also only native people.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
They had presentation in Korea?But Korea forbidden ICO  Huh

Some people said even though Korea benned ICO's but Korean people still allowed to participate on foreign ICO's like Paypie.  To be honest I am a bit confused with such rules!
They had presentation in Korea?But Korea forbidden ICO  Huh

It's a misleading news like China. Korea didn't forbid ico instead they halt new ico until they put some better regulations. Also, paypie is not a Korean company so, not an issue.

Similar to China, this is also a misleading news but we can see the people have understood and not dumping this time as everyone came to know about their intention. No need to panic, Paypie is a good project and will be a successful one.

Exactly my thoughts and I see people are getting a more and more wiser everyday giving less important to fud.
Activity: 490
is there any announcement when will list on exchanges after ICO? is there any good news?
There are some good news lately, you can see it on a few pages before.
But they didnt write anything about listing on exchanges on their roadmap.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 1078

It's a misleading news like China. Korea didn't forbid ico instead they halt new ico until they put some better regulations. Also, paypie is not a Korean company so, not an issue.

Similar to China, this is also a misleading news but we can see the people have understood and not dumping this time as everyone came to know about their intention. No need to panic, Paypie is a good project and will be a successful one.
Activity: 924
Merit: 520

I think they include Korea in their presentation itinerary because Koreans right now are into cryptocurrency thing, and they are very serious with it, as evident by Bithumb exchange performance.
Activity: 490
To be able to storing the journal data entry, PayPie was using SlickPie accounting software.
Tell us about SlickPie.
I just copy and paste it from the whitepaper.
Accounting software SlickPie will provide the initial accounting logic framework and source code for the foundation of the PayPie platform to store journal entry and other accounting data. This saves us time in coding and writing those involved accounting logics, and we already have a great platform to start with. Adding blockchain record in the world of debit and credit effectively creates a triple entry accounting system.  

And you can visit this link : https://www.slickpie.com/home/index
There are features and videos (49 secs) also there, and you can even get a free access.

Activity: 154
Congratulations on the team expansion with Anthony Di lorio.A very good move by Paypie and hopefully the value
of the project already went up because of this! Its important to get a strong team in the crypto space
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
When token will be tradable?
Jump to: