Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 9. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Congratulations! very exciting and also mind blowing news! Please list PPP to 1-2 big exchanges so people can trade it. There is just 1 exchange at the moment, etherdelta/forkdelta.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Congratulations on this smooth launch this is great news for the whole community and new giant has been born. This is really big partnership with establish account software company who already have big share of the market. Now it will make this journey really wonderful and this project will become really useful in real life.

I agree with you, this project very interesting and has a bright future because their progress of development on track without any delayed, moreover the team can get strategic partnership. After this i hope there is a new exchange for PPP so the price can be more attractive
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Quickbooks partnership is huge!!

This coin is not going to stay at these prices for long once it gets on a proper exchange and once veri release the ppp report they have done.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Congratulations on this smooth launch this is great news for the whole community and new giant has been born. This is really big partnership with establish account software company who already have big share of the market. Now it will make this journey really wonderful and this project will become really useful in real life.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
We’ve come a long way since this all has started. Partnerships, team expansions, development, Alpha release, and even a brand new house – our revamped website. PayPie has been through a lot during all this time and, along with it, our beloved community composed by some of the most passionate and fearless supporters that any company can have has kept always moving forward no matter what. Steadily. Strongly. Imperatively.

Now, at the dawn of a new era for the blockchain fintech scene, emerges a giant. Beta. Beautiful. Bombastic. A landmark in the history of the entire crypto world regardless of nation, community, or industry. A giant born with the greatness of a ground-breaking Intuit partnership to forever change the blockchain landscape.

Welcome to PayPie Beta. PayPie has partnered with the fintech powerhouse Intuit to deliver a QuickBooks Online integration straight at Beta launch. PayPie will now have instant access to millions of QuickBooks Online business users as potential customers since the very beginning. QuickBooks is one of the largest business accounting software in North America having over 80% of market share in the USA. Its online version accounts for a considerable piece of that and follows the latest industry cloud trend.

Small and medium-sized enterprises will be able to instantly connect their QBO accounts to PayPie to have access to their unique PayPie credit score and analytics insights to improve their business’ finances. SMEs’ real financial data histories will be assessed in near-real time by our automated credit risk assessment algorithm and their credit scores will be hashed to the Ethereum blockchain for ultimate transparency.

PayPie’s initial credit assessment and financial analytics insights are live now and available to all small SMEs using QBO as their primary accounting solution in the USA, Canada, UK, and Australia. Once businesses are all set on the platform, they will be able to sell their invoices in the marketplace to have access to fast and affordable funding from global invoice buyers. Our beta platform is live to be experienced with test tokens and improved functionalities will be introduced in stages, including turning the switch to real token usage.

PayPie’s legal team remains closely working with our local authorities to solve any outstanding aspects of the platform and we are willing to take the necessary steps and abide by required regulations safeguarding for the long-term best interests of the company and of our token holders’ community. Our bright future awaits and it will always be built on solid and responsible foundations.

The horizon is coming and it belongs to PayPie. Our marketing outreach starts this week and a comprehensive approach will come to place. Beta is a nice and shiny platform still in very early stages and there are plenty of more developments to come. In last few months, many amazing talents have joined our ranks including a former Goldman Sachs executive with expertise in credit risk assessment with specific expertise background in the invoice factoring industry. We are serious about disrupting the ways that businesses improve their finances and we are going big at it.

Enjoy Beta! We are just getting started!
Activity: 247
A New Era Begins

Welcome to PayPie Beta. PayPie has partnered with the fintech powerhouse Intuit to deliver a QuickBooks Online integration straight at Beta launch. PayPie will now have instant access to millions of QuickBooks Online business users as potential customers since the very beginning. QuickBooks is one of the largest business accounting software in North America having over 80% of market share in the USA.

Check out these three must-read articles now and welcome to Beta!

PayPie Blog - A New Era Begins blog:
https://blog.paypie.com/about-paypie/a-new-era-begins/

AccountingToday - News story:
https://www.accountingtoday.com/news/blockchain-based-credit-risk-assessment-platform-paypie-launches-in-beta

CCN - Full press release:
https://www.ccn.com/paypie-launches-live-beta-with-quickbooks-integration/

Enjoy Beta! We are just getting started!

Cheers,

Yohan Varella
CMO
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
Today will bring new energy to this project I hope beta version will get launched according to the plan. Paypie is very big project so that I believe this will boost the growth of adoption because it is really big thing into this space. Waiting impatiently to hear awesome news about this launch.

I, too, in anticipation of the launch of this project, I hope the profit it will bring us a lot, the expectation should pay off
Activity: 588
Today will bring new energy to this project I hope beta version will get launched according to the plan. Paypie is very big project so that I believe this will boost the growth of adoption because it is really big thing into this space. Waiting impatiently to hear awesome news about this launch.
yes, today is the day of paypie beta launch but I have not seen a paypie social media account post something, I hope there is no delay.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Activity: 392
how many ppp do you guys think i need to retire and live fine from passive incoming?
Sadly paypie is a utility token and not a security (doesnt have any shares). So you should have around 1 million tokens (maybe  Grin) and its gonna be 1 time profit because its a utility token.

This guy has no clue!

How 1 time you use your ppp for invoice factoring day you buy a 1000usd invoice for 950usd after the agreement term you get back 1000usd so your up 50usd then you can do the same thing again and again.
Activity: 490
how many ppp do you guys think i need to retire and live fine from passive incoming?
Sadly paypie is a utility token and not a security (doesnt have any shares). So you should have around 1 million tokens (maybe  Grin) and its gonna be 1 time profit because its a utility token.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Activity: 460
How is paypie passive incoming calculated? Is it all about invoices bids interest rates?
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Happy to see all the good news. This could easily 10x once they hit a few good exchanges before the next bull market arrives Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
if we look at the road map, it should be in this month or at least next month paypie will enter in exchange other than forkdelta to increase transaction volume and increase the price of PPP tokens

I also have good expectation they have very interesting plan about marketing of this platform and how to make this possible to list this token on good exchanges. This will bring nice result for this project surely price will boost and this project will rock.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
if we look at the road map, it should be in this month or at least next month paypie will enter in exchange other than forkdelta to increase transaction volume and increase the price of PPP tokens
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
In matter of days now to see a powerful entry of PPP on many exchanges. I hope this listing on new exchanges is plan of beta and PR which is coming. It was on current exchange for months but now need to enter on wider stage to provide its services for what it was created and designed. This beta should be formality as alpha was months and most features were tested already.
Activity: 490
Paypie PPP is available for purchase on: https://forkdelta.github.io
It seems that you know this project very well and always announce some very new news, i know those news are also announced to email subscriber but are you in contact with the team directly?

If you subscribe to ppp newsletter or telegram channel you will get these announcements.
Ya im also their newsletter subscriber, i just wanted to ask if he is very familiar with the project or maybe even the community manager.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
ICO finished a half of year ago. And still didnt liting to any exchange. Just trading on decentralized scam Delta...

Other exchanges will come, be patient. I actually like the fact that they've been first focussing on platform development and I'm glad and excited about  of the beta release on 30 April!
It is strange to call delta scammers. I would like to see other exchanges. But the main thing is the work on the project. Perhaps the PAYPIE is on the right way.

I have big expectation from this upcoming release this is very big thing because of huge potential and the team is also very talented. This release will be big move for this project it will attract so many new investors and this will make the growth really fast.
Activity: 360
Merit: 103
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
ICO finished a half of year ago. And still didnt liting to any exchange. Just trading on decentralized scam Delta...

Other exchanges will come, be patient. I actually like the fact that they've been first focussing on platform development and I'm glad and excited about  of the beta release on 30 April!
It is strange to call delta scammers. I would like to see other exchanges. But the main thing is the work on the project. Perhaps the PAYPIE is on the right way.
Pages:
Jump to: