Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 8. (Read 109500 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
You are not following the development at all not even occasionally else were knowing beta is already out. It was not alone but with big partnerships announcement and newly designed website which looks awesome. Before throwing words please get used to read at least on going discussion to be on the topic and current state.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
I think that Paypie is a little ahead of the road map, the project is one of the most sensible lately. In my opinion in a year we can see the price of $ 10 for 1 token.

I think so, if everything normal like market condition and exchange factors i think $10 very possible and maybe can more, because all of their milestones until now can be achieved without any problem

As i remember they must had beta in Q1 2018. So they postponed with Beta? When will be full platform launch?
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Sometimes there is some syncing issue of forkdelta with CMC which delays real time prices of PPP. FatBTC is group of manipulators and immature traders who are moving markets in manipulative way. Even team has expresses their intention for more exchanges and marketing now but we should have reliable exchange to draw the price from for CMC as soon as possible.
Really? Did they say anything about listing on more exchanges? if so, what did they say?
What i know is theyre planning to list their token on more exchanges after their product is stable.

Unless exchanges are going to accept it. Paypie is categorized under utility token. And if Paypie is operating in the US, it would be more hopeless to be listed on big exchange.
You don't  worry, paypie comes from canada country, I am sure that in this month or at least June, PPP will be listed in some big exchange with fantastic price
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
What about the price? Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
Sometimes there is some syncing issue of forkdelta with CMC which delays real time prices of PPP. FatBTC is group of manipulators and immature traders who are moving markets in manipulative way. Even team has expresses their intention for more exchanges and marketing now but we should have reliable exchange to draw the price from for CMC as soon as possible.
Really? Did they say anything about listing on more exchanges? if so, what did they say?
What i know is theyre planning to list their token on more exchanges after their product is stable.

Unless exchanges are going to accept it. Paypie is categorized under utility token. And if Paypie is operating in the US, it would be more hopeless to be listed on big exchange.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Great news from Paypie! Congrats to the beta launch and the amazing partnership with Quickbooks. Impressive, what Paypie has already achieved during the last month, keep it up!

More over, in the nearest future they are going to link PayPie with Xero, Sage, and other accounting software for small and medium-sized businesses. Who has already used PayPie beta platform in action, please leave your comments about.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Is there a Discord page for Paypie?

No they don't have Discord page but you can join them on Telegram. They are very active on Telegram channel if you have any question than you can ask this into this thread too.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Is there a Discord page for Paypie?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I think that Paypie is a little ahead of the road map, the project is one of the most sensible lately. In my opinion in a year we can see the price of $ 10 for 1 token.

I think so, if everything normal like market condition and exchange factors i think $10 very possible and maybe can more, because all of their milestones until now can be achieved without any problem
Activity: 457
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Great news from Paypie! Congrats to the beta launch and the amazing partnership with Quickbooks. Impressive, what Paypie has already achieved during the last month, keep it up!
Congratulations! very exciting and also mind blowing news! Please list PPP to 1-2 big exchanges so people can trade it. There is just 1 exchange at the moment, etherdelta/forkdelta.

Agreed with you after achieving this big milestone now it need to get listed on few more exchange because current one has no attraction for big investors. I hope dev will make this possible to take place on popular exchange surely it will bring real advantage of this active platform.

Don't worry, i think dev will not let this token only available on etherdelta, although we don't know when it will get listed on another exchange. Hope at least in this year PPP can get listed on another exchange, and this token worth to get listed on big exchange like Binance.
I'm sure it would be listed in more exchanges, a project like this deserves to be in a big one. The question is when.

As i said, i think in this year because i saw on their road map in May-June 2018 they aim to increase trading volume, i hope i am not wrong. With good project and development and good daily trading volume although only available on etherdelta exchange, surely this token deserves to get listed on a big exchange.

Here it's Paypie road map :
https://icobench.com/ico/paypie/milestones
Activity: 360
Merit: 103
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
What was the great pamp yesterday? The project has large volumes, not a very speculative coin. However, the sharp rise of the chart is up, who was able to redeem so much?
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
I am very impressed by the new website which is representing the project just by looking at. I mean to say when you first visit you realize what is all about without need to digging further. The simple but very sleekly design oriented website is foundation for whole project to be built on it.
Activity: 462
Congratulations! very exciting and also mind blowing news! Please list PPP to 1-2 big exchanges so people can trade it. There is just 1 exchange at the moment, etherdelta/forkdelta.

Agreed with you after achieving this big milestone now it need to get listed on few more exchange because current one has no attraction for big investors. I hope dev will make this possible to take place on popular exchange surely it will bring real advantage of this active platform.

Don't worry, i think dev will not let this token only available on etherdelta, although we don't know when it will get listed on another exchange. Hope at least in this year PPP can get listed on another exchange, and this token worth to get listed on big exchange like Binance.
I'm sure it would be listed in more exchanges, a project like this deserves to be in a big one. The question is when.

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
This beta with update on partnership with QuickBooks online is remarkable and much more than I was expecting. It is a new beginning in real senses which will be game changer in this area of expertise. PayPie stayed enough under the radar now we will see marketing and adoption phase a speedy one. Of course excited times ahead for everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: