Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 10. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Many people saying price aren't rising will be seen they didn't had picked up more cheap tokens when market wasn't moving. This is the cycle which appears in any project in development phase people don't buy but when price increase then they complain. PPP is going to play key role in blockchain based economy and limited supply will pressure the buying side in future.
Activity: 827
Merit: 502
So I get my ppp back when the invoice is paid and my profits are also paid in ppp?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
ICO finished a half of year ago. And still didnt liting to any exchange. Just trading on decentralized scam Delta...

Other exchanges will come, be patient. I actually like the fact that they've been first focussing on platform development and I'm glad and excited about  of the beta release on 30 April!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
I am feeling so nice after the recent development progress waiting impatiently for this mega event. THis project is going to ope its doors for real world use. This is very huge project so that I would like to keep following them.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
May be people are talking about more exchanges and can't express well their concern. PPP token is for months on forkdelta. A whole set of new plan is coming out with beta platform. Team had their point for not pushing PPP at new trading platforms without providing sustainable support. We are almost there from where huge campaign to promote will start.
Activity: 392
Paypie PPP is available for purchase on: https://forkdelta.github.io
It seems that you know this project very well and always announce some very new news, i know those news are also announced to email subscriber but are you in contact with the team directly?

If you subscribe to ppp newsletter or telegram channel you will get these announcements.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
It seems that you know this project very well and always announce some very new news, i know those news are also announced to email subscriber but are you in contact with the team directly?
Activity: 247
Merit: 10

Activity: 392
ICO finished a half of year ago. And still didnt liting to any exchange. Just trading on decentralized scam Delta...

You clearly don’t have a clue!

Team is focussing on releasing the beta which basically proves that this is a utility token and not a security.

After beta release expect to see new exchanges not before.

Suggest you join the telegram group for up to date info and a bit more insight into what the team are actually doing.

Also why do you say scamdelta who’s been scammed on it, I use facedelta regularly to buy tokens with no issues
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

Have patience soon you will see this on top exchanges they just finished their work to make complete beta launch of this platform. now they have big surprise for those who know about the potential of this platform.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Activity: 728
PayPie team has big plans seeing the update about beta and marketing plus other cool features which be included in next app and on fresh website. It is at one week's distance when the real start will be for holders. It is real exciting update reading comparisons and potential of this platform.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Beta Launch Date

Short and sweet - the PayPie Beta will be officially launched on April 30, 2018! We are finalizing the last details and making some nice tweaks to make sure everything goes as smoothly as possible at launch time. Our pie is almost ready for Beta! Plus, new website design, ad copies, press releases, and many other sweet marketing pies are fired up and ready for action!

So save the date people! Monday, April 30, Beta is coming!

Cheers,

Yohan Varella
CMO

https://twitter.com/PayPiePlatform/status/987483092695814144

This is fantastic update to hear from official person they are fully ready to make history. I believe this will bring great result for all real supporters who are hodling this from term and have strong faith in the future of this promising platform which will open new doors of opportunities.
what is the competitive advantage of using a Paypie platform as opposed to the current invoice factoring and credit risk scoring assessments?

Paypie (as well as Populous. I own both) will disrupt the traditional invoice financing system by eliminating the need for third parties or financial institutions by connecting businesses with global invoice buyers directly.

In other words, us token holders can get into loaning the funds directly to the invoice sellers at much more favourable costs to the seller and us buyers can earn income.

Paypies single ledger approach will significantly disrupt established legacy accounting workflows and regulators in all markets. There will be many uses of trustless accounting on the blockchain. Some other benefits achieved due to the meaningful application of the technology:
 No re-keying of data by different parties
 Less time spent in billing collaboration, e.g., following-up unpaid invoices, eliminating duplicate

invoices, ends duplication of efforts
 Automatic distributed reconciliation of financial records
 Automatic & seamless regulatory and compliance documentation
 Traceable audit trails / automated audit process
 Tracking ownership of assets
 Significant savings on credit insurance, audit & review

The Paypie whitepaper should answer your questions in further detail.

https://www.paypie.com/Content/files/PayPie-Whitepaper-English.pdf
Beta Launch Date

Short and sweet - the PayPie Beta will be officially launched on April 30, 2018! We are finalizing the last details and making some nice tweaks to make sure everything goes as smoothly as possible at launch time. Our pie is almost ready for Beta! Plus, new website design, ad copies, press releases, and many other sweet marketing pies are fired up and ready for action!

So save the date people! Monday, April 30, Beta is coming!

Cheers,

Yohan Varella
CMO
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
what is the competitive advantage of using a Paypie platform as opposed to the current invoice factoring and credit risk scoring assessments?
Activity: 350
PAYPIE had a good pump. Unfortunately, everything returned, the price fell back. Until there are good exchanges with large volumes, we will see similar charts.

Did you see what has happened today on Forkdelta? It was human or bot mistake, someone sold 80 000 PPP with a 50% discount (ICO price), for 2 transactions. Moreover, this person payed 400$ in gas for this (too much). Only God knows why he did it, but the price started to recover.

Maybe that was stolen PPP and the goal was to sell of it quickly as possible.
Damn really?  Shocked i should have bought some of them, really sad that i missed it.
After all its nice to see a green color on PPP chart.

I think you can buy PPP at any price although you missed those chance, because this coin still undervalue. I suggest to you to buy PPP coin and accumulate it for long term investment if the price under $2 because i think PPP price could reached at least a half of Populous price. Maybe it will happen when Paypie already listed on major exchange and we will see this coin price start to increase rapidly

Latest update about the release of beta version and brand new website will take place along with that. This is attractive for strong believers who are following this project and they know there is big room of growth so it can generate huge profit for them.

I agree with you, that's why i suggest to buy PPP token as soon as possible while the price still cheap and seem market situation is stable. But we must be patient because this is long term project and there is no new exchange yet for moment. Patience is the key to get high profits, if this token can listed on the big exchange at least only one like Binance, i am sure PPP price can explode.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
PAYPIE had a good pump. Unfortunately, everything returned, the price fell back. Until there are good exchanges with large volumes, we will see similar charts.

Did you see what has happened today on Forkdelta? It was human or bot mistake, someone sold 80 000 PPP with a 50% discount (ICO price), for 2 transactions. Moreover, this person payed 400$ in gas for this (too much). Only God knows why he did it, but the price started to recover.

Damn really?  Shocked i should have bought some of them, really sad that i missed it.

I think you can buy PPP at any price although you missed those chance, because this coin still undervalue. I suggest to you to buy PPP coin and accumulate it for long term investment if the price under $2 because i think PPP price could reached at least a half of Populous price. Maybe it will happen when Paypie already listed on major exchange and we will see this coin price start to increase rapidly

Latest update about the release of beta version and brand new website will take place along with that. This is attractive for strong believers who are following this project and they know there is big room of growth so it can generate huge profit for them.
Activity: 350

Activity: 490

Pages:
Jump to: