Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 136. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I think the price is too high, 0.0011eth means 11eth = 10000token.
But the team made too much token now.

I don't think it has so much of an impact on ICOs. What's important is the circulating supply.

The price doesn't matter much, the circulating supply is what will give the price once it stabilizes, the ICO will have its participants when it finishes, this will increase its value over time, so don't worry, even if you think the price is high, all investors will be in the same boat.

This is accounting credit score meets smart contrats, price will go way way up over time, ICO price is tiny compared to where I see PayPie in a couple of years
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Very nice project. Locked-up period in place. Sort of anti-dilution promise as well.
I would look at this project with interest
25% given to the team is quite high, however it compensate the fact that the remaining 75% is sold to the public
Activity: 490
Merit: 104

I don't think it has so much of an impact on ICOs. What's important is the circulating supply.

The price doesn't matter much, the circulating supply is what will give the price once it stabilizes, the ICO will have its participants when it finishes, this will increase its value over time, so don't worry, even if you think the price is high, all investors will be in the same boat.
Well, I think the total tokens of this ICO is normal, and their price - it's all proportionally distributed in any case
PAYPIE - good team, they do it right
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

nice website! looks interesting
Activity: 378
OK. link?
Activity: 154
dont spam other ICO's in this topic. Its important that investors dont have to read through bullshit spam to
get more info on the project
Is it looks good for you?

For me? yes) but Im not guarantee anything. Just interesting project. And it looks like the team is work on it already. You better check it yourself
Activity: 415
Is it looks good for you?
as you wish...

There is one ICO that i’m interested in - Ties.Network. I’ve had a goodread on their whitepaper - it looks promising. And they have launched Testnet.. it’s a prototype with a minimum function but it works - just have tried.
Activity: 588
Hi there! So many ICOs going around.. I’m just wondering is any of them guarantees the token growth?

How should a coin or better to say the devs guarantee a growth in value? It's up to what people want to buy at what price. If there is demand it will mostly grow in price.

you have to do your own research and decide where to put your money. you can't have an easy way out of that.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Hi there! So many ICOs going around.. I’m just wondering is any of them guarantees the token growth?

How should a coin or better to say the devs guarantee a growth in value? It's up to what people want to buy at what price. If there is demand it will mostly grow in price.
as you wish...
Activity: 415
lol)) he’s looking for guarantees!)) ahahaha

If you can’t answer, just shut up, please. what’s the problem?
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
To which post do you refer?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
There are many icos selling 100 tokes for 1 eth.Paypie is cheaper compared to them but in exchange it will be around $5

Why high? 1 eth = almost 1000 tokens.
And their hard cap is 85 mln tokens. 1 PPP = around 30 cent, so max hard cap is 25 mln usd. Its not a small, but not to high.
no time for things like this

so you do have a time to ask here but no time to make a research? genius! nothing to add.
Jump to: