Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 132. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Any news on the pre sale guys?

Presale and Pre-ICO are already sold out. Now, there will be just the ICO.

Sold out? Where you find this info???
pre-sale still no announsed! And i didnt hear any date of pre-sale.

Did I miss something ?

I know we were talking of presale at one point but I thought we were sure of nothing.
Yes there will be presale but date not announced
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
No, you didn't miss anything, just forget it, it was only a misconception.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Did I miss something ?

I know we were talking of presale at one point but I thought we were sure of nothing.
Merit: 500
Is it possible to stake PAYPIE with my linux console? I don't want to use Desktop wallet for staking.
Paypie is going to be ERC20 token it is not proof of stake.You can't stake it
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Is it possible to stake PAYPIE with my linux console? I don't want to use Desktop wallet for staking.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wow you couldn't ask for better advertisement for your ICO than the Equifax breach! people need credit scores to share but in a smart and secure way.
Accounting and blockchain are a natural fit. The financial and the accounting really needs disrupting!

Yes, Equifax breach really suits well for paypie. If I was a conspiracy theorist, I would say paypie was behind it Cheesy

Joking aside seeing Equifax hacked should have shown people why this kind of information should be on the blockchain.

vulnerability going to exist even in blockchain, only matter is how fast that could get fix once discover. With blockchain, large community review code so better than closed source.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104

"We will have an official position about a presale very soon. We can’t say anything yet for internal reasons, but you’ll be duly informed through Telegram and email."

Team Paypie
Only telegram and email? Won't you post the news here?
I hope we can participate, but I am feeling a big contribution limit is coming with it.
Im sure we wont miss it if we are going to be active in this thread, but signing to newsletter is the least a person can do for this project.
But judging by their announcement they are certainly tempted to do pre sale. 
probably the big demand will be on PAYPIE tokens,
I think there will be limit to 1 person in any case we will wait for the announcement in a telegram
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

"We will have an official position about a presale very soon. We can’t say anything yet for internal reasons, but you’ll be duly informed through Telegram and email."

Team Paypie
I hope we can participate, but I am feeling a big contribution limit is coming with it.
Im sure we wont miss it if we are going to be active in this thread, but signing to newsletter is the least a person can do for this project.
But judging by their announcement they are certainly tempted to do pre sale. 
Activity: 154
Feel like im waiting for the presale FOREVER! When will it start? Will there be an early bird discount?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
Don't forget to subscribe to the mailist to be informatif intime on when the pre sale will be launched and all other  informations about the project and the token sales phase. Its always good to be fast and in the first to invest in a project when you trust in it !

Where can this be done? On the website?

Yeah, you can submit your email address on the site to get early pre sale alert. And of course through their telegram : https://t.me/PayPieTokens
Activity: 644
Don't forget to subscribe to the mailist to be informatif intime on when the pre sale will be launched and all other  informations about the project and the token sales phase. Its always good to be fast and in the first to invest in a project when you trust in it !

Where can this be done? On the website?
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Team Paypie

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

I miswritten Private-Investors as Presale. My bad. But Pre-ICO is sold out. You can check on their website : https://utrust.io/ico

cmon... at least check your posts before sending them....

It can happen once Smiley

guys which cant handle two tabs open should only have one tab open

Roll Eyes keep calm and invest in this smooth project. That is for you both
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Is it officially confirmend yet that there will be a presale? Haven't seen any announcement here or in telegram.

I miswritten Private-Investors as Presale. My bad. But Pre-ICO is sold out. You can check on their website : https://utrust.io/ico

guys which cant handle two tabs open should only have one tab open
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

Sold out? where did you know that?
Please dont say anything thats not true sir.

Team Paypie

So this is the site of UTRUST! And here is PAYPIE. So sold out or not, I still do not understand?

No not sold out!
There hasnt been a presale yet.

You still can join the mailinglist to get informed when the presale will start! Wink
Jump to: