Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 134. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 250
Hi there! So many ICOs going around.. I’m just wondering is any of them guarantees the token growth?

Ofcourse not! It's all supply and demand, but some projects have higher chances of succes than others. PayPie for example...
lol. Cheesy If any project can guarantees token price you should stay away from this project. We should invest on project have good future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
found another one fresh PAYPIE rewiev , you can see this too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPIj0YCZ7jA

Crypto Lark used the Pitch Deck instead of the whitepaper so that might have a big impact on PayPie's first impression. I am not as pessimistic as Crypto Lark but I agree with him the whitepaper does lack with regards to the incentive to invest and ROI.

As I said with the previous video where BTCBusinessconsult used an imaginary price of $2.5 per PPP token, we have no clue where that valuation is based on.

So far in this thread we have speculated profit could come from the platform fees and the interest paid on the invoices, but PayPie's business model nor projects for the PPP tokens price are not covered in detail in the whitepaper.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management

"We will have an official position about a presale very soon. We can’t say anything yet for internal reasons, but you’ll be duly informed through Telegram and email."

Team Paypie

this is a very good start
please, except telegram and email, inform here as well
We will try our best to keep this thread updated with all the latest information about paypie but to be on a safer side,we highly recommend you to join our newsletter
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

"We will have an official position about a presale very soon. We can’t say anything yet for internal reasons, but you’ll be duly informed through Telegram and email."

Team Paypie

I am sure they will post here, too.

A pre-sale would be a great move imo. If it gets sold out quickly, more people will be aware of the ICO and hopefully invest in it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Im exciting about the the official annonce about the pre sale. Things will start really soon, we are a lot to wait our chance to get into paypie. The communication is so well, we are a lot to support the project now, the pre sale will work really well !
Activity: 378
Merit: 126

Team Paypie

Activity: 686
So i heard Paypie is great for passive income. Is there any estimate on what monthly or yearly return we can expect?

As far as I know PPP is only an utlity token is not a security, it will give access to PayPie platform to give you access to their services. So no dividends

Of course, you won't get dividends but you can earn a monthly income through Paypie's factoring feature. Check out the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWVfko-jRnM

Hmmm, what exactly is the factoring then? So i guess then no passive income, but you would have to do this factoring?

The way is explained in the video, factoring could mean the returns you get if you hold and wait for the token to rise in price, though I am not sure if that is what factoring is, can anybody tell what is factoring? or where could we get information about it?
Factoring is when you borrow money (to entrepreneur or farmer) to cover their expenses. After agreed amount of time they will pay you more than they borrow. It's like lending

I am not an expert at all but as far as I understand it you can use your PPP tokens to buy invoices and do invoice factoring. Instead of waiting for the invoice to be paid by business B, business A can sell their invoice to you. That means you buy an invoice  and pay a large proportion of their value directly. The rest of the money of the invoice is then paid once you have received the full amount of the invoice by the business B. As a reward of your service you then get a part of the invoice amount (~2%?) and keep it.

That picture sums it up very well I think: https://imgur.com/56vlsbQ

As I already said, I have no idea if I got it right. But that would explain to me how you can get a passive income with your PPP tokens.
Activity: 420

Team Paypie
Great news, I'm looking forward to the announcement of the date

It's interesting to see, thanks for the video
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Activity: 924
Merit: 520

Team Paypie

Token crowdsale is nearing and I'm anxious about the outcome of this one of a kind unique project. But I'm optimistic it will have a successful token sale. IMHO.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management

Team Paypie
Activity: 420
Hi there! So many ICOs going around.. I’m just wondering is any of them guarantees the token growth?

Ofcourse not! It's all supply and demand, but some projects have higher chances of succes than others. PayPie for example...
In the growth of the price there are no guarantees. Now hundreds of projects are issued weekly, a large part of them will be traded on the exchange below the price of ICO.
Activity: 518
So i heard Paypie is great for passive income. Is there any estimate on what monthly or yearly return we can expect?

As far as I know PPP is only an utlity token is not a security, it will give access to PayPie platform to give you access to their services. So no dividends

Of course, you won't get dividends but you can earn a monthly income through Paypie's factoring feature. Check out the video.

Hmmm, what exactly is the factoring then? So i guess then no passive income, but you would have to do this factoring?

The way is explained in the video, factoring could mean the returns you get if you hold and wait for the token to rise in price, though I am not sure if that is what factoring is, can anybody tell what is factoring? or where could we get information about it?
Factoring is when you borrow money (to entrepreneur or farmer) to cover their expenses. After agreed amount of time they will pay you more than they borrow. It's like lending
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

What the ... ? He just makes up some random market prices for tokens somewhere in the future based on absolutely nothing. And then derives a monthly income from that. 78 Thumbs up too. What are they smoking? Huh

On of the only sensible voice whenever I peruse this thread is rigorous. I can appreciate the frankness
Activity: 644

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
I think the price is too high, 0.0011eth means 11eth = 10000token.
But the team made too much token now.

I don't think it has so much of an impact on ICOs. What's important is the circulating supply.

The price doesn't matter much, the circulating supply is what will give the price once it stabilizes, the ICO will have its participants when it finishes, this will increase its value over time, so don't worry, even if you think the price is high, all investors will be in the same boat.

This is accounting credit score meets smart contrats, price will go way way up over time, ICO price is tiny compared to where I see PayPie in a couple of years

You are right, if PayPie can put into practice what they are planing with their platform, the price of the tokens will most likely go up.

I hope for PaiPie that a lot of companies like the idea of triple entry accounting and don't see it as an hindrance.
The only problem is that they need a lot of investors to make their platform and project to be successful in the future. A lot of ICO's that something like this is arousing everywhere and i also had doubt that everyone did have choose the right projects.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
im curious it says 110 million for distribution plus another 55 million generated and kept in reserve im fine with all this, but it says you have set price of .0011 eth per PPP token what happens if you dont sell out? hopefully you do sell out but id like some information on what happens if you dont, what happens to all the extra tokens, and do you still take the full amount of tokens the 55 million and tokens for investors?
Activity: 350

Activity: 798
Merit: 115
I don't think it has so much of an impact on ICOs. What's important is the circulating supply.
The price doesn't matter much, the circulating supply is what will give the price once it stabilizes, the ICO will have its participants when it finishes, this will increase its value over time, so don't worry, even if you think the price is high, all investors will be in the same boat.

The price is fine, if you compare it to other ICOs its decent and it wont scare away investors. If you keep following the project you will see its worth it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

This is accounting credit score meets smart contrats, price will go way way up over time, ICO price is tiny compared to where I see PayPie in a couple of years

You are right, if PayPie can put into practice what they are planing with their platform, the price of the tokens will most likely go up.

I hope for PaiPie that a lot of companies like the idea of triple entry accounting and don't see it as an hindrance.
Jump to: