Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 131. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 115
now sure how I feel about pre-sales. on one hand a lower price is always welcome, on the other wouldn't it be just as well if that low price is used at the beginning of the ICO?

I think the idea behind the pre-sales is to jump start the public sale. The discount is there to sweeten the deal for the big investors, it lowers their risk. When the public sale starts with a nice amount of money already invested it is easier to convince smaller investors to put in some money too.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
wow great the pre-sale it will be,just wait for official annonce/date here on the threat...
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
Email just came through. There IS a presale:

We have some thrilling news to share with you! PayPie is OFFICIALY HAVING A PRE-SALE! Yaaay! We know you’ve been all passionately asking for a pre-sale to happen, so there you go!

Reminder: join us on Telegram now so you don't miss a thing.

Okay. The pre-sale structure is almost all done and there are a some very important information that we can share with you right away:

- The presale is for real. This is happening. We will structure it in a way that everyone can participate. The goal is to create a scenario to facilitate a large amount of individual contributors to join.

- The presale date is not yet confirmed due to bureaucratic reasons, but you will be informed with at least 3 days of notice for no one to miss it, so gear up and make sure to get your ETH ready right away;

- There will be a minimum required amount of 1 ETH to participate. This is the best way to democratize participation;

- There will be an individual cap of 100 ETH. We believe in the value of the PayPie platform and it’s in the best interest of all that tokens get spread out through a considerable base;

- There will be a bonus (yay!) for smaller contributors to benefit from. We want to prevent “pumping and dumping” from happening and you won’t see anything astronomic like in some other tokensales out there. PayPie is legit and we want contributors that are in it for its real value proposition.

And that’s it! Make sure you carefully read and understand the terms disclosed so far to stay sharp on day one. Exciting times await!

Security note: scam attempts will happen like crazy now, so make sure to always check both our website and telegram group to see what’s really going on. We’ve been hearing about scam attempts from people cloning our website design, using similar URLs with one letter changed, faking Telegram profiles, emails, etc, so always triple-check the source you’re getting. Seriously.

More news will come soon!

Cheers,

Yohan Varella
CMO
Activity: 588
there was a discussion regarding pre-ICO yesterday on telegram, they will make an announcement in few days they said (if they will do it or not and when)

hm.. waiting for news. Only 2 weeks left for main crowdsale. They also must have some time to pre-sale...
Crowdsale will be at 15 October, so pre-sale must be early..  Roll Eyes
I don't think that there will be pre-sale. Paypie devs see that there is very big interests in this project so they don't need any feel to give discounts for tokens

I hope they will do it though, so i can get in  Cheesy And having a good pre-sale that sells out quickly is very good advertisement for a project. When that happens, word will get out and other people will definitely get FOMO and want to get in as well.

now sure how I feel about pre-sales. on one hand a lower price is always welcome, on the other wouldn't it be just as well if that low price is used at the beginning of the ICO?
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
there was a discussion regarding pre-ICO yesterday on telegram, they will make an announcement in few days they said (if they will do it or not and when)

hm.. waiting for news. Only 2 weeks left for main crowdsale. They also must have some time to pre-sale...
I don't think that there will be pre-sale. Paypie devs see that there is very big interests in this project so they don't need any feel to give discounts for tokens

I hope they will do it though, so i can get in  Cheesy And having a good pre-sale that sells out quickly is very good advertisement for a project. When that happens, word will get out and other people will definitely get FOMO and want to get in as well.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Any news on the pre sale guys?
Presale and Pre-ICO are already sold out. Now, there will be just the ICO.

Sold out? Where you find this info???
pre-sale still no announsed! And i didnt hear any date of pre-sale.

Did I miss something ?

I know we were talking of presale at one point but I thought we were sure of nothing.
Yes there will be presale but date not announced

I think everyone hoping that details of pre-ICO announce today sometime.

Dev already said that it is not confirmed yet if there will be a pre-ico or not, they will announce their decision, you will see it on the web, in the ann, and in social media, you just have to be patient and constantly check the thread.
But they actually wrote on their website subscribe and get early pre-sale alert. So i guess they made up their minds. I still hope they will at least announce it 1 day before otherwise it wont be fair to investors which wont have access to their computers.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

Did I miss something ?

I know we were talking of presale at one point but I thought we were sure of nothing.

Dev already said that it is not confirmed yet if there will be a pre-ico or not, they will announce their decision, you will see it on the web, in the ann, and in social media, you just have to be patient and constantly check the thread.
maybe they want to avoid speculation, and would to give priority to those investors who believe in the project and their bright future
anyway, we must wait for the announcement
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Did I miss something ?

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Did I miss something ?

Activity: 686
Merit: 101
So i heard Paypie is great for passive income. Is there any estimate on what monthly or yearly return we can expect?

As far as I know PPP is only an utlity token is not a security, it will give access to PayPie platform to give you access to their services. So no dividends

Of course, you won't get dividends but you can earn a monthly income through Paypie's factoring feature. Check out the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWVfko-jRnM

Hmmm, what exactly is the factoring then? So i guess then no passive income, but you would have to do this factoring?

The way is explained in the video, factoring could mean the returns you get if you hold and wait for the token to rise in price, though I am not sure if that is what factoring is, can anybody tell what is factoring? or where could we get information about it?
Factoring is when you borrow money (to entrepreneur or farmer) to cover their expenses. After agreed amount of time they will pay you more than they borrow. It's like lending

Okay, thanks for explaining this. So am i correct in assuming then that you can use the PayPie tokens to do this. Lend money to entrepreneurs, and once they pay you back you get a certain amount of interest.

Well this explanation is a bit off. Factoring is something different than a loan.
Activity: 490
This looks like it will be a very important technology down the road where calculating risk will be needed in the crypto space. Very excited for this ICO.

Is there going to be a pre-sale?

not yet ,you can sign up for email notifications on official webiste . if pre-sale start ,you will receive email
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
So i heard Paypie is great for passive income. Is there any estimate on what monthly or yearly return we can expect?

As far as I know PPP is only an utlity token is not a security, it will give access to PayPie platform to give you access to their services. So no dividends

Of course, you won't get dividends but you can earn a monthly income through Paypie's factoring feature. Check out the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWVfko-jRnM

Hmmm, what exactly is the factoring then? So i guess then no passive income, but you would have to do this factoring?

The way is explained in the video, factoring could mean the returns you get if you hold and wait for the token to rise in price, though I am not sure if that is what factoring is, can anybody tell what is factoring? or where could we get information about it?
Factoring is when you borrow money (to entrepreneur or farmer) to cover their expenses. After agreed amount of time they will pay you more than they borrow. It's like lending

Okay, thanks for explaining this. So am i correct in assuming then that you can use the PayPie tokens to do this. Lend money to entrepreneurs, and once they pay you back you get a certain amount of interest.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
This looks like it will be a very important technology down the road where calculating risk will be needed in the crypto space. Very excited for this ICO.

Is there going to be a pre-sale?

The whole last sites were a discussion about the pre-sale. If you are interested in it, join the newsletter. They haven't announced a date yet, but it will come soon probably.
Activity: 588
Theres has NOT been a pre-ICO or pre-sale yet. Sign up for email notifications on their site. I will also post here once if I hear something since this seems to be the only place that some users check.

thanks for posting here. some people just need to join the newsletters for projects they're interested in.
Activity: 420
Merit: 136

Did I miss something ?

I join the question. I would like to know when the presale will begin and the conditions for participation in it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

Did I miss something ?

No, you don't have missed anything. I believe that guy is living in the future and posting here in the past Smiley
Activity: 280
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
Theres has NOT been a pre-ICO or pre-sale yet. Sign up for email notifications on their site. I will also post here once if I hear something since this seems to be the only place that some users check.
Jump to: