Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 133. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
found another one fresh PAYPIE rewiev , you can see this too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPIj0YCZ7jA
It's great there are so many people reporting about this project. It will help the project to get recognized.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Wow you couldn't ask for better advertisement for your ICO than the Equifax breach! people need credit scores to share but in a smart and secure way.
Accounting and blockchain are a natural fit. The financial and the accounting really needs disrupting!

Yes, Equifax breach really suits well for paypie. If I was a conspiracy theorist, I would say paypie was behind it Cheesy

Joking aside seeing Equifax hacked should have shown people why this kind of information should be on the blockchain.

yeah, as i said before. equifax hack was the biggest hack of all time, comprimising all those us accounts and just think about, how much money and time it will cost to get it going again.

well, this would not happen if the score were on the blockchain, like paypie suggests it Smiley

therefore, paypie will have a impact for sure Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 262

"We will have an official position about a presale very soon. We can’t say anything yet for internal reasons, but you’ll be duly informed through Telegram and email."

Team Paypie

When the pre-sale details will be announced ? Will there be any restrictions ? like an identity statement. I look forward to your news.

Regards.

All the news about presale will be announced soon! Just write your email on the website or join Telegram.
Everything will be announced through that.

Normally there will be a minimum contribution to enter pre-sale, so thats for the big investors.
I will wait for the official ICO, I dont have that much Wink

Yeah, me too. I am no whale either so, I am gonna wait till the ICO starts.
Activity: 588
Wow you couldn't ask for better advertisement for your ICO than the Equifax breach! people need credit scores to share but in a smart and secure way.
Accounting and blockchain are a natural fit. The financial and the accounting really needs disrupting!

the more competition we can get for this quasi-monopoly , the better. these companies hold way too much power on the market. I'm glad the crypto space is keeping it's promise of disruption.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276

"We will have an official position about a presale very soon. We can’t say anything yet for internal reasons, but you’ll be duly informed through Telegram and email."

Team Paypie

When the pre-sale details will be announced ? Will there be any restrictions ? like an identity statement. I look forward to your news.

Regards.

All the news about presale will be announced soon! Just write your email on the website or join Telegram.
Everything will be announced through that.

Normally there will be a minimum contribution to enter pre-sale, so thats for the big investors.
I will wait for the official ICO, I dont have that much Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Any news on the pre sale guys?

Presale and Pre-ICO are already sold out. Now, there will be just the ICO.
Sold out? where did you know that?
Please dont say anything thats not true sir.

Team Paypie

I miswritten Private-Investors as Presale. My bad. But Pre-ICO is sold out. You can check on their website : https://utrust.io/ico

Is it possible to re-offer Pre-ICO? Would be interesting.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110

Team Paypie

Regards.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

Team Paypie
Paypie team should act fast on releasing the pre-sale date before the investors lose interest on the project as the saying goes "Strike while the iron is hot"
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Yes, Equifax breach really suits well for paypie. If I was a conspiracy theorist, I would say paypie was behind it Cheesy

Joking aside seeing Equifax hacked should have shown people why this kind of information should be on the blockchain.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Team Paypie

That is right, there is no news about the pre-ico that have yet to happen if it is decided that it will, but there hasn't been one, so in my opinion, there shouldn't be, it should have been announced form the beginning, now it will only give an advantage to those who are early, which at this point, is A LOT of people, so more tokens for many people, but anyway, is not in my hands.
Activity: 490

Team Paypie
Activity: 798
Merit: 262

Pre-sale is a good way to make profit for investors. But pre-sale price and crowdsale price must have not a very big different. because this can scare off potencial investors. But if project really good - than price will be growing in any time.
Yes, but we need to know that the team of the project always has a reason to hold presale.
It's not like everything just goes from an investor's point of view, like "Ow , this project is really good, i want some bonus , so they need to hold a presale."
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Pre-sale is a good way to make profit for investors. But pre-sale price and crowdsale price must have not a very big different. because this can scare off potencial investors. But if project really good - than price will be growing in any time.

there is no pre-sale, as I know. But may be they ll add a pre-sale or some bonuses for ear;y investors. Im also hope for this.
Given the certainty of success of the project, it would really be wonderful to be able to buy in pre-sale, it's out of the plans at the moment, so, better to rush to join quick when starting ICO, Paypie will have huge role in our process of Blockchain evolution
I think presale is only held if the project team needs quick funds to prepare for early things including ICO.
So maybe they have been prepared before the ICO runs.
Activity: 686

there is no pre-sale, as I know. But may be they ll add a pre-sale or some bonuses for ear;y investors. Im also hope for this.
Given the certainty of success of the project, it would really be wonderful to be able to buy in pre-sale, it's out of the plans at the moment, so, better to rush to join quick when starting ICO, Paypie will have huge role in our process of Blockchain evolution
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
So i heard Paypie is great for passive income. Is there any estimate on what monthly or yearly return we can expect?

As far as I know PPP is only an utlity token is not a security, it will give access to PayPie platform to give you access to their services. So no dividends

Of course, you won't get dividends but you can earn a monthly income through Paypie's factoring feature. Check out the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWVfko-jRnM

Hmmm, what exactly is the factoring then? So i guess then no passive income, but you would have to do this factoring?

The way is explained in the video, factoring could mean the returns you get if you hold and wait for the token to rise in price, though I am not sure if that is what factoring is, can anybody tell what is factoring? or where could we get information about it?
Factoring is when you borrow money (to entrepreneur or farmer) to cover their expenses. After agreed amount of time they will pay you more than they borrow. It's like lending

I am not an expert at all but as far as I understand it you can use your PPP tokens to buy invoices and do invoice factoring. Instead of waiting for the invoice to be paid by business B, business A can sell their invoice to you. That means you buy an invoice  and pay a large proportion of their value directly. The rest of the money of the invoice is then paid once you have received the full amount of the invoice by the business B. As a reward of your service you then get a part of the invoice amount (~2%?) and keep it.

That picture sums it up very well I think: https://imgur.com/56vlsbQ

As I already said, I have no idea if I got it right. But that would explain to me how you can get a passive income with your PPP tokens.

Is it like this? I always thought you at Paypie party A sells a current invoice about party B to party C for an price X, which is actually lower then the original invoice price. If party B now is paying the invoice you can keep this differences in the end. That's how I was getting it, but maybe I am wrong.
Jump to: