Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 135. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 105
So i heard Paypie is great for passive income. Is there any estimate on what monthly or yearly return we can expect?

As far as I know PPP is only an utlity token is not a security, it will give access to PayPie platform to give you access to their services. So no dividends

Of course, you won't get dividends but you can earn a monthly income through Paypie's factoring feature. Check out the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWVfko-jRnM

Hmmm, what exactly is the factoring then? So i guess then no passive income, but you would have to do this factoring?
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
Hi to all how can i buy Paypie? what exchange should i go? Thanks!
For now you can't. You must wait to the ICO that will start on 15th October and then you could buy as many tokens as you want.
In addition to selling in ICO will be a presale with a more bonus, to buy will be a little time,
you need to be ready for the presale.

They haven't announced yet if there will be a pre-sale as far as I know.

Thats true but you can give your emailadress on the website the get a pre-sale alert.
So I think there will be a presale otherwise its false promotion Wink

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
For now you can't. You must wait to the ICO that will start on 15th October and then you could buy as many tokens as you want.
In addition to selling in ICO will be a presale with a more bonus, to buy will be a little time,

There is not as much time left if ICO starts on 15th October. Maybe it is in 1 or 2 weeks.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
So i heard Paypie is great for passive income. Is there any estimate on what monthly or yearly return we can expect?

As far as I know PPP is only an utlity token is not a security, it will give access to PayPie platform to give you access to their services. So no dividends

Of course, you won't get dividends but you can earn a monthly income through Paypie's factoring feature. Check out the video.

What the ... ? He just makes up some random market prices for tokens somewhere in the future based on absolutely nothing. And then derives a monthly income from that. 78 Thumbs up too. What are they smoking? Huh
Activity: 280
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

I have a feeling the pre-sale would sell out very fast unless there is a KYC requirement. That seems to deter quite a few people.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Activity: 518
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Merit: 250
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Recently, someone posted this video of Andreas, BTCBusinessconsult which is a quite interesting passive income calculator.

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 392
ya. paypie is only ICO in finacial industry. other ICO is game, trade bot, shop, exchange...

Really? I can't imagine PayPie is unique with blockchain accounting. It's such an obvious application of the blockchain. If it's really true, they get the first-mover advantage.
No there is also a project called Fizcal which also wants to bring accounting on the blockchain.
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Very nice project. Locked-up period in place. Sort of anti-dilution promise as well.
I would look at this project with interest
25% given to the team is quite high, however it compensate the fact that the remaining 75% is sold to the public

On the other hand, aside from the 111 million tokens that are shared among investors and team, 55 million tokens are put into a reserve for the duration of 1 year for 'partnerships and future acquisitions'. That is already a 50% dilution.
Activity: 686
I think the price is too high, 0.0011eth means 11eth = 10000token.
But the team made too much token now.

I don't think it has so much of an impact on ICOs. What's important is the circulating supply.

The price doesn't matter much, the circulating supply is what will give the price once it stabilizes, the ICO will have its participants when it finishes, this will increase its value over time, so don't worry, even if you think the price is high, all investors will be in the same boat.

This is accounting credit score meets smart contrats, price will go way way up over time, ICO price is tiny compared to where I see PayPie in a couple of years

You are right, if PayPie can put into practice what they are planing with their platform, the price of the tokens will most likely go up.
Activity: 588

Right now, you can't buy Paypie token, ICO starts only 15th of Oct. There might be a pre-sale, but afaik that's not confirmed yet by Paypie team.

you should also read the whitepaper first, to know what you're getting yourself into.
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Right now, you can't buy Paypie token, ICO starts only 15th of Oct. There might be a pre-sale, but afaik that's not confirmed yet by Paypie team.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
Activity: 152
Merit: 12
This project will become leader in finacial industry - more audit company will invest in this project soon
Jump to: