Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 85. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 0
Yohan just said on telegram that they will take every measures in their power to prevent multi accounters join pre sale with multi addresses. Well guys, it's up to you to trust him or not

I wonder how this is feasible?

This is PayPie's chance to prove themselves. After all they are all about analyzing financial data, preventing fraud, and detecting false, inflated, duplicated invoices and fake reporting. Let them show us how they uphold the rules they have set for their own pre-sale.

There is no KYC right? Then it will be hard i think, but maybe they have found a good method.

Even KYC is no guarantee. A multi-accounter could hire another person as a proxy, similar to a money mule.

To be honest, the one who finds a way to prevent multi-accounts may as well start a complete stand-alone business with that solution. Perhaps even be nominated for a Nobel prize. Because it would requiring solving the paradox of uniqueness and identification in an anonymous network.
Well said my friend. Multi accounts are very big problem of today's internet. I hope that Paypie team will be able to handle this

If they would use something like Civic for KYC it would be cool and it would also bring attention. Just saying.

I think, that ongoing investigations of US will sooner or latter target also all ICOs without KYC. US stands on "every tradeable token or coin is security"
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Unfortunately, American legislation currently hinders such participation, with statements by cryptomaniac holders. But on the other hand the visibility gained by Paypie will bring investors from all over the world

Surely it will bring investors around the world because PAYPIE is doing a good job in its marketing campaign which results to its community getting bigger by the day Smiley

It does seem like the team has done a good job on marketing this project. I'm always a little worried that investors from the US aren't allowed to participate, but maybe they'll use VPN to get around restrictions.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
PayPie will accept contributions from residents of most countries, including USA and Canada. Our legal team is of the view that our tokens do not meet the definition of “securities” under Canadian law. Our ongoing discussions with Canadian regulators have been very positive and we will continue to work with the regulators leading up to the token crowdsale and on an ongoing basis.

Cheers,

Yohan Varella
CMO

Nice to hear that! This will further encourage potential investors and eliminating bureaucracy would be good for the project.

I got surprised when they announced that the ICO will let people from USA and Canada to participate, that is GOOD news for a lot of investors, not many ICOs can say that they allow US resident to invest, so this only further the chances of success of the project Cheesy.
Yes its really great, USA has 2nd biggest bitcoin share after Japan (and should be another cryptocurrencies as well), American should be big investors.

Wow, i don't know how they secure this but great work. Most of the icos can't participate in the USA because of regulations. Paypie is free that means lots of Americans with a hunger to participate ico would be there.

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
All transactions will be encrypted, so only the parties that are immediately involved in a transaction will be able to see its details. Access to detailed financial data on business can only be granted by the company itself to lenders, auditors, regulators, managers, and other key stakeholders. We will allow each company to decide on how much information it is willing to expose to the counterparty if it’s looking for credit or an audit.

Transaction will be encrypted on their platform they mean?  Huh  because ethereum not anonimuty...
Activity: 364

If they would use something like Civic for KYC it would be cool and it would also bring attention. Just saying.

Hi. As you can see im pretty new. can you please explain me what CIVIC and KYC is? THANKS Smiley

To help out but not clutter the thread with other Projects one can tell that CIVIC is a solution for KYC. Know Your Customer (KYC) is of importance to self regulate/governance the Projects funding to ensure (or atleast strive) towards Money is not used for/or coming from illegal activities of different sorts. KYC is widely adopted in FIAT World where the banks ususaly asks tons of questions.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Hi. As you can see im pretty new. can you please explain me what CIVIC and KYC is? THANKS Smiley

Read about Civic in their thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cvc-civic-tokensale-successfully-completed-1942882
Its off-topic.
Activity: 154

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Risk score analysis is at the core of most major industries within the financial sector, such as financing, compliance, auditing, credit insurance, and review.

so this is better than the existing trade coin or traders coin something ?  I cant remember the name

actually everyone now coming on blockchain system and trade on crypto world that means trade with cryptocurreny and assets at cryptocurrency exchange. paypie is assets in crypto world. paypie also will available on crypto exchanges there can people trade like buy sell. nowaday everyone like crypto because this is not danger  and secure. your money in wallet and assets also. u know when you trade on forex that means forex eat ur money and brokers also. but in crypto world no one can eat ur money when u trade.
Activity: 630
Hi Guys,

To get involved in the PayPie pre-ICO, do you need to register? or do you just sent ETH from MyEthWallet to the PayPie address when it goes live on Sunday?

Thanks in advance

Rick
Yes it would be like that (send ETH to paypie contract address).

And for dev, i want to know , the minimum is 0.5 ETH or 1 ETH?

minimum contribution is 0.5 ETH, remember to set gas limit 200000

what is better to put the price of gas? can the gas limit be made higher than 200,000?
If you set it less than recommended limit, your transaction may fail.
And yes it can be set higher than 200000

and what do you recommend about the price of gas? default 21 or 50 or even 60 for gwei?
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
Unfortunately, American legislation currently hinders such participation, with statements by cryptomaniac holders. But on the other hand the visibility gained by Paypie will bring investors from all over the world

Surely it will bring investors around the world because PAYPIE is doing a good job in its marketing campaign which results to its community getting bigger by the day Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Risk score analysis is at the core of most major industries within the financial sector, such as financing, compliance, auditing, credit insurance, and review.

so this is better than the existing trade coin or traders coin something ?  I cant remember the name
Activity: 490
Hi Guys,

To get involved in the PayPie pre-ICO, do you need to register? or do you just sent ETH from MyEthWallet to the PayPie address when it goes live on Sunday?

Thanks in advance

Rick

what is better to put the price of gas? can the gas limit be made higher than 200,000?
If you set it less than recommended limit, your transaction may fail.
And yes it can be set higher than 200000
Activity: 630
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance

Rick

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance

Rick

Activity: 686
PayPie will accept contributions from residents of most countries, including USA and Canada. Our legal team is of the view that our tokens do not meet the definition of “securities” under Canadian law. Our ongoing discussions with Canadian regulators have been very positive and we will continue to work with the regulators leading up to the token crowdsale and on an ongoing basis.

Cheers,

Yohan Varella
CMO

Nice to hear that! This will further encourage potential investors and eliminating bureaucracy would be good for the project.

I got surprised when they announced that the ICO will let people from USA and Canada to participate, that is GOOD news for a lot of investors, not many ICOs can say that they allow US resident to invest, so this only further the chances of success of the project Cheesy.
Yes its really great, USA has 2nd biggest bitcoin share after Japan (and should be another cryptocurrencies as well), American should be big investors.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Cheers,

Yohan Varella
CMO

Pretty good news to hear Cheesy This will bring a lot more investors who would stay away from the ICO otherwise Smiley I am really wondering how the ICO will go Smiley Can't wait to see.
Activity: 350

Cheers,

Yohan Varella
CMO

Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance

Rick

Activity: 378
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance

Rick

Hey Rick!

They have the detailed pre-sale instructions in a handy pdf right here:

https://www.paypie.com/Content/files/MyEtherWallet-Tutorial-for-the-PayPie-token-sale-eng.pdf
Pages:
Jump to: