Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 84. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Unfortunately, American legislation currently hinders such participation, with statements by cryptomaniac holders. But on the other hand the visibility gained by Paypie will bring investors from all over the world

Surely it will bring investors around the world because PAYPIE is doing a good job in its marketing campaign which results to its community getting bigger by the day Smiley

It does seem like the team has done a good job on marketing this project. I'm always a little worried that investors from the US aren't allowed to participate, but maybe they'll use VPN to get around restrictions.

Did I miss some news? Yesterday's announcement said that US citizens are allowed to participate. Does s.th. changed?

No, us citizens are allowed to participate, the announcement still current.

But the person you have posted is too lazy to read posts. So he is not aware of it.

This will be great for the ICO to let US citizens invest in this ICO.
The more people can join this the better it will be for the presale and crowdsale.

Cant wait to see this project go!
Almost sunday Wink
The main thing is that the address of the contract was listed on the site a few hours before the start of sales. I do not want to repeat the story with Coindash.

Coindash is a well-learned lesson for icos.

I don't believe paypie will have similar kind of problem. They are too professional for this but still, it is better to be cautious about it.
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
Unfortunately, American legislation currently hinders such participation, with statements by cryptomaniac holders. But on the other hand the visibility gained by Paypie will bring investors from all over the world

Surely it will bring investors around the world because PAYPIE is doing a good job in its marketing campaign which results to its community getting bigger by the day Smiley

It does seem like the team has done a good job on marketing this project. I'm always a little worried that investors from the US aren't allowed to participate, but maybe they'll use VPN to get around restrictions.

Did I miss some news? Yesterday's announcement said that US citizens are allowed to participate. Does s.th. changed?

But the person you have posted is too lazy to read posts. So he is not aware of it.

The more people can join this the better it will be for the presale and crowdsale.

Almost sunday Wink
The main thing is that the address of the contract was listed on the site a few hours before the start of sales. I do not want to repeat the story with Coindash.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Hi Guys,

To get involved in the PayPie pre-ICO, do you need to register? or do you just sent ETH from MyEthWallet to the PayPie address when it goes live on Sunday?

Thanks in advance

Rick
Yes it would be like that (send ETH to paypie contract address).

And for dev, i want to know , the minimum is 0.5 ETH or 1 ETH?

minimum contribution is 0.5 ETH, remember to set gas limit 200000

what is better to put the price of gas? can the gas limit be made higher than 200,000?
If you set it less than recommended limit, your transaction may fail.
And yes it can be set higher than 200000

and what do you recommend about the price of gas? default 21 or 50 or even 60 for gwei?

i recommended you to use default gas 21 gwei and don't take more limit, only 200,000 but not less than it.

i hope not everyone go crazy with gas limit and cripple ETH chain.

it's not the gas limit that can cripple the network , it's thousands and thousands of transfers at the same time. gas limit just indicates what you're willing to pay for the transfer. higher limits get priority.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
decentralize public ledger and passive income are very attractive. cant wait for platform release but have to wait for long. Solid project like PPT. It is worth investing for sure

Thats what I feel about a lot of projects! Im so thrilled about them but than im thinking like I really have to wait for maybe 5 years untill this project gets real. Still happy to be one of the first to know about Paypie tho
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Hi Guys,

To get involved in the PayPie pre-ICO, do you need to register? or do you just sent ETH from MyEthWallet to the PayPie address when it goes live on Sunday?

Thanks in advance

Rick

what is better to put the price of gas? can the gas limit be made higher than 200,000?

and what do you recommend about the price of gas? default 21 or 50 or even 60 for gwei?

i recommended you to use default gas 21 gwei and don't take more limit, only 200,000 but not less than it.

i hope not everyone go crazy with gas limit and cripple ETH chain.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance

Rick

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

Almost sunday Wink

Yes, great news that their legal team found no reason to block investors from the US and Canada. This will give the ICO a wider audience of potential supporters.

That is really good news because I believe that many of the customers who know the team behind PayPie from their other business also come from that area. Really a plus!
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Almost sunday Wink

Yes, great news that their legal team found no reason to block investors from the US and Canada. This will give the ICO a wider audience of potential supporters.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Its better and fairer if everyone can invest in the pre sale and the ico, better to raise a lot of money. And paypie have a lot of supporter, it’s better if everyone  have a chance to invest in paypie. So we just need to stay tuned and wait the start !
Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Almost sunday Wink

From team's point of view it's great yeah... From my point of view as investor not so great - everyone can participate and no cap... It will be quite a competition to get in  Smiley
Activity: 630

Almost sunday Wink
Activity: 154

If they would use something like Civic for KYC it would be cool and it would also bring attention. Just saying.

Hi. As you can see im pretty new. can you please explain me what CIVIC and KYC is? THANKS Smiley

To help out but not clutter the thread with other Projects one can tell that CIVIC is a solution for KYC. Know Your Customer (KYC) is of importance to self regulate/governance the Projects funding to ensure (or atleast strive) towards Money is not used for/or coming from illegal activities of different sorts. KYC is widely adopted in FIAT World where the banks ususaly asks tons of questions.

im sorry for getting off topic - that wasnt my intention! but thank you for the explanation!
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
It will create a hype about Paypie around the people in US which is a good thing. It's gonna help it to climb the ladder more quickly.

yes, first the us citizens then afterwards maybe europe? this could also fruit trough european union resulutions, resulting in a process to use this for every country Smiley
Activity: 980
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 798
Merit: 262
It will create a hype about Paypie around the people in US which is a good thing. It's gonna help it to climb the ladder more quickly.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Yes, they said that Paypie allowed in USa and Canada.  from one side - this is good, they dont have any problem in this countries. But from other side - people from USA and Canada can buy cheap tokens on ICO and would not buy on exchange than.. What you think , guys?

I haven't got my head around about this either. As an US citizen you can't invest in some icos (except this one:) ),but you can buy those ico-tokens from exchanges, sometimes even cheaper. It doesn't make sense to me.

No... usual people from forbitten countries that buy on exchanges, and this can make hype around tokens and more excpensive price...
But anyway, this is good news, thet they dont have any law problem In USA.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Yes, they said that Paypie allowed in USa and Canada.  from one side - this is good, they dont have any problem in this countries. But from other side - people from USA and Canada can buy cheap tokens on ICO and would not buy on exchange than.. What you think , guys?

Well that is maybe a problem for short time investments, because you can't sell your tokens fast for a higher price. But in long term I don't see a problem here.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278

I haven't got my head around about this either. As an US citizen you can't invest in some icos (except this one:) ),but you can buy those ico-tokens from exchanges, sometimes even cheaper. It doesn't make sense to me.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Pages:
Jump to: