Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Paytoshi: Micropayments & Faucets - page 9. (Read 40118 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 04, 2015, 03:57:15 PM
Hi... I was a bit confused when I set up my Paytoshi account to start receiving microtransactions. The first was set up with a Paytoshi Wallet address that I was assigned and the second was with a BlockChain address. All of my microtransactions have been going into the Paytoshi wallet address. How do I transfer those transactions into my BlockChain address?

If I cannot do that, then once I make a payout to the Paytoshi wallet, how do I access it?

Thanks for all of your help! Smiley
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Paytoshi: Micropayments & Faucets
December 04, 2015, 01:05:34 PM
Fix up&running.
For the record, it was a periodic task that locked the db table for around 3% of the time.

Hope to get good feedback. In the meantime, thanks to all involved in the report: babo, Freebitcoins.eu, Holdaaja.

As we were already at it, you should find online the fix for API error codes (as reported by toecutter).

Thank you,
Cheers
December 04, 2015, 11:22:18 AM
We probably found out the issue interfering with login/registration/pass reset.

We are testing the fix right now, expect an update later today.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
December 04, 2015, 07:00:11 AM
And why would botters keep botting if all their tries gets blocked? So maybe there is some getting through since they don't stop it.
You would have to ask the admin of the site, but I expect that the bots blocked counter doesn't check anything apart from captcha activity. This could mean that any user that gets the captcha incorrect/starts the captcha and doesn't finish would be counted as a bot on the system. While I expect that there have been a few bots blocked by the captcha, I seriously doubt it is as inflated as that figure makes it out to be.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
December 03, 2015, 07:54:58 PM
When using Funcaptcha what plugin type should I  use with Paytoshi?
I don't think it particularly matters; it's just personal preference. I would go for the most secure type, but again it's up to you.

And can someone tell me why amount of "bots blocked" is so high? Should I be worried about that?

snip
I believe that the FunCaptcha statistics for "bots blocked" is usually inflated compared to the amount of legitimate bots blocked. However, since they are being blocked there is nothing to worry about I imagine.

What is most secure type then?

And why would botters keep botting if all their tries gets blocked? So maybe there is some getting through since they don't stop it.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
December 03, 2015, 07:25:58 PM
I don't think it particularly matters; it's just personal preference. I would go for the most secure type, but again it's up to you.

And can someone tell me why amount of "bots blocked" is so high? Should I be worried about that?

snip
I believe that the FunCaptcha statistics for "bots blocked" is usually inflated compared to the amount of legitimate bots blocked. However, since they are being blocked there is nothing to worry about I imagine.
legendary
December 03, 2015, 05:00:46 PM

December 03, 2015, 11:36:41 AM
@paytoshi

i have the old problem, i cant access in my panel (and i cant deposit btc)

Ok, we are still unable to reproduce it but there are at least 3 different sources of confirmation for this issue.
We keep investigating.

On the bright side, @toecutter
we identified the problem with the error codes. Expect a fix for this by end next week.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 4234
December 03, 2015, 10:34:39 AM
@paytoshi

i have the old problem, i cant access in my panel (and i cant deposit btc)
Activity: 27
December 03, 2015, 07:34:12 AM
After a while I managed to register but logging in doesn't work.
Reset password does nothing too.

Hello Freebitcoins.eu,

what do you mean with "doesn't work" or "does nothing"? What behaviour do you see?

Thank you,
Cheers

After trying to register a few times I seemed to succeed but didn't receive an email.

When I try to login it states:
Please check the credentials supplied.

Password reset:
Unable to complete request.

Re-registering with the same email:
Unable to complete request.
December 02, 2015, 08:42:15 AM

Hello Freebitcoins.eu,

what do you mean with "doesn't work" or "does nothing"? What behaviour do you see?

Thank you,
Cheers
December 02, 2015, 07:24:24 AM
I tried to register at https://paytoshi.org/register but all I get is: Unable to complete request. Cry

I had this same problem, you just have to keep trying until it works.

Hello Holdaaja,

are you sure?
We tried to reproduce the issue without success. Anyone else with the same report?

Thank you,
Cheers

legendary
December 02, 2015, 07:11:12 AM
Anyone got tips to get rid of bot abusers?
Today I got 180 claim for 1 referral address in under 1 hour.
2500*180+ref 10% = almost 500k satoshis gone, luckily I was online and was able to spot it soon enough.
But what should I do to prevent this from happening again?
legendary
December 01, 2015, 11:00:29 AM
I tried to register at https://paytoshi.org/register but all I get is: Unable to complete request. Cry

Hello Holdaaja,

are you sure?
We tried to reproduce the issue without success. Anyone else with the same report?

Thank you,
Cheers

I got this same error couple days ago (see quote) and after few tries I was able to register.
Also I just tried to register new account and got that same error message 3 times and then 4th try I was able to register. (I didn't wait any time between my tries.)

What is wrong?
I am trying to register but I get this error message "Unable to complete request."

Hello Holdaaja,

we are experiencing a significant load on our systems and that results in some requests not being immediately served.

We are working to improve performances these days, in the meantime please retry.

Thank you for your patience,
Cheers
December 01, 2015, 09:39:40 AM

Hello Holdaaja,

are you sure?

Thank you,
Cheers
December 01, 2015, 09:19:19 AM

Okay thanks will try later!!!
legendary
December 01, 2015, 08:51:02 AM

December 01, 2015, 08:41:11 AM
legendary
December 01, 2015, 07:19:53 AM
Weekly payouts chart shows only 2 days (current day and one day before).
November 30, 2015, 06:58:53 PM
Anyone knows what's the minimum amount of satoshis that i can deposit ?

I just want to test before sending more btc's

Thanks

I am pretty sure there is no minimum deposit.
Correct! At the moment we have no minimum amount for deposits  Wink

Thank you,
Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: