Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Paytoshi: Micropayments & Faucets - page 5. (Read 40118 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
I am seeing more and more paytoshi faucets everyday... it's like a resurgence. Congratulations.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Hi, this site http://www.ezbits.xyz/ doesn't seem to be making the payments it claims to be. I go through the process, and when I look at my paytoshi account, nothing has gone in. Tried once, waited 30 mins and tried again, still nothing. Any ideas?
Cheers

I tried to claim from this and I got "You can get a reward again in 8 secs." even though I have never used it before.
But yes, some faucets are scamming for ad views and they won't pay you so if you see faucet saying they sent payment to you but they really didn't, just stop using that faucet.
Activity: 141
Merit: 11
Internet Freedom for African Communities
Hi, this site http://www.ezbits.xyz/ doesn't seem to be making the payments it claims to be. I go through the process, and when I look at my paytoshi account, nothing has gone in. Tried once, waited 30 mins and tried again, still nothing. Any ideas?
Cheers
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Paytoshi: Micropayments & Faucets
( SAME AS ABOVE)

I cant seem to login to my faucet using the password I had saved.

I can run the query and delete the password but how do i reset it?

The page just keeps asking me for a password.

So my question is.

After you delete the password from the database using the query as directed, how do you then ad or get a new one?

Hello,

after a password reset you just visit your faucet admin area and a new password will be recreated for you, like the first time.

If you have troubles while doing it, it is likely that the faucet has other configuration problems.

Thank you,
Cheers
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
( SAME AS ABOVE)

I cant seem to login to my faucet using the password I had saved.

I can run the query and delete the password but how do i reset it?

The page just keeps asking me for a password.

So my question is.

After you delete the password from the database using the query as directed, how do you then ad or get a new one?
Hello.
Today i have problem with my faucet. admin password doesn't work. I've already deleted SQL entry and created a new password but it keeps not accepting the password.

what can cause this problem? Huh
Thanks.

Hello coolindark,

what do you mean with today? Did you worked till now? If yes, what changed in your environment?

In any case, executing the DELETE query is the proper way to reset your password.

Thank you,
Cheers

Yup, it was working till yesterday and actually nothing changed in my environment. I've also reupload everything but still having same issue...
Now i'm chaging the faucet over MYSQL but it's not practical Smiley
What can cause to site cannot decrypt passwords right?

Hello coolindark,

if the decryption suddenly stopped working, there is no other explanation that something changed in your environment.
Did you try to contact your hosting?

Thank you,
Cheers
That was quick! Thanks
legendary
Hi, I want to try out setting up a faucet to help with fundraising. I just want to check, if I deposit funds in the deposit account, can I get them back again if things don't work out?

Sorry if it's an obvious answer,

Andy

Yes you can.
Just use this with the address you want to make the withdraw to https://paytoshi.org/private/transfer
Hi, I want to try out setting up a faucet to help with fundraising. I just want to check, if I deposit funds in the deposit account, can I get them back again if things don't work out?

Sorry if it's an obvious answer,

Andy
legendary
Activity: 958
Merit: 1037
Hello.
Today i have problem with my faucet. admin password doesn't work. I've already deleted SQL entry and created a new password but it keeps not accepting the password.

Thanks.

Hello coolindark,

what do you mean with today? Did you worked till now? If yes, what changed in your environment?

In any case, executing the DELETE query is the proper way to reset your password.

Thank you,
Cheers

Yup, it was working till yesterday and actually nothing changed in my environment. I've also reupload everything but still having same issue...
Now i'm chaging the faucet over MYSQL but it's not practical Smiley
What can cause to site cannot decrypt passwords right?
Hello.

Thanks.

Hello coolindark,

Thank you,
Cheers
i have problem in script "Unable to verify captcha" msg flashing Ewen i Chang captcha service

Hello Bitcoinfreee ,

are you speaking about a new faucet installation? Do you meet the minimum faucet requirements?

Thank you,
Cheers
my satoshi that i collected . i didnor receive it till now to my wallet
1HR1MWcyDgwAot2VFZGSisyWbSaHoXdwdY
what can i do now to recieve it ? it more than 29000 satoshi

Hello albraa,

we have a confirmed payment on March 26th to this address for less than 17k satoshis.

i have a wallet on virwox.com
what is the best wallet you dal with it  to recieve my satoshi ?
can i withdraw satoshi on any wallet or any btc address ?
We have no privileged wallet: you can choose what is best for you.

Thank you,
Cheers
legendary
Activity: 958
Merit: 1037
Hello.

Thanks.
Activity: 20
i have problem in script "Unable to verify captcha" msg flashing Ewen i Chang captcha service
Activity: 1
my satoshi that i collected . i didnor receive it till now to my wallet
1HR1MWcyDgwAot2VFZGSisyWbSaHoXdwdY
what can i do now to recieve it ? it more than 29000 satoshi
i have a wallet on virwox.com
what is the best wallet you dal with it  to recieve my satoshi ?
can i withdraw satoshi on any wallet or any btc address ?
hello

i have a problem.
i installed the script on my ftp server and when i want to configure my admin from http://sitename.com/admin when i enter the api key and i click on save, do nothing, just refresh the page and it says to enter again. what i have to do? why isn't working

sorry for my bad english.

Hello top49,

thanks for contacting us.

We had reports of similar problems with a few hosting configurations, where Apache's mod_security blocked POST requests with tags and from what you reported it seems an issue closely related.

Please contact your hosting provider and ask them to change your mod_security rules.

Thank you,
Cheers
legendary
Help ! please advise how to edit the page. Is there any editor or need to edit offline. im newb thanks advance

You can do simple editing in the admin panel.
Just click the admin link at the bottom of your site.
Activity: 14
Help ! please advise how to edit the page. Is there any editor or need to edit offline. im newb thanks advance
Hi folks

i am trying to register on this page: https://paytoshi.org/register
but all i get is an "Unable to complete request." error.

What can I do?

Thx

It can be a temporary overloading of our systems as we always try to prioritize transaction services, before other features.

Could you please just retry?

Thank you,
Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: