Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Paytoshi: Micropayments & Faucets - page 4. (Read 40118 times)

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
Hi I'm a noob in paytoshi. So i tranfered the zip file to webspace. extract the zipfile to httpdocs. When i now open the domain www.bitcoinhimmel.de there is the hint Whoops, looks like something went wrong. Sooooo what's wrong? Can you help me. What do you need to help me?
Regards sneex
Considering that a non-existent page gives the same error on your webpage and that error doesn't look like one from the Paytoshi script, I'm guessing that you do not have your index.php file in the correct place. Did you accidentally leave the script in it's paytoshi-faucet-script-v# folder? If not, do you have a folder similar to public_html that you could try putting the script into?
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Paytoshi: Micropayments & Faucets
Hello everyone,

we just released a huge pack of of critical/important fixes thanks to a lot of feedback from our users.

Changelog:
  • Fix the inability to contact Paytoshi API due to dev code slipped in the 2.0.2 build package
  • Wide theme support restored
  • Fixed CSS includes in default theme
  • HTML/CSS box content from admin now correctly displayed
  • Fixed admin textarea duplication on tabs switch

We advise all owners to upgrade to the this version.

Download v.2.0.3

Thanks as always,
Cheers
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Hi I'm a noob in paytoshi. So i tranfered the zip file to webspace. extract the zipfile to httpdocs. When i now open the domain www.bitcoinhimmel.de there is the hint Whoops, looks like something went wrong. Sooooo what's wrong? Can you help me. What do you need to help me?
Regards sneex
I think  you should edit the config file - change the default values to the one from your host service (database name, user, password and server)
We are aware of a few issues with themes and the admin area.
We plan to release a fix later this day.
 Wink

Thank you for your feedback as always
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Regards sneex
Hello,

we released version 2.0.2 of the faucet script.

This version adds a check that should detect during the setup the inability to save the data in the admin area.
The issue is usually related to restrictive rules imposed by the hosting provider on mod_security, that prevent you from posting a request body with tags.
As our faucet script allows you to customise html/css/js on the page, your request is stripped of all content and the page simply reloads.
The only solution at the moment is to contact the hosting provider, but at least with the new faucet script you are advised of the issue.

Thanks,
Cheers
Activity: 6
Thanks, I am testing a new version
Faucet script tested with php 5.4.45?

Hello gydropool,

yes, anything above 5.3 (except 5.3.16) should work  Wink
Hello,

we just released version 2.0.1 of the faucet script that should improve mod_rewrite detection.

We advise all those that had issues with version 2.0.0 to try this new version.

Thanks for the feedback,
Cheers
Faucet script tested with php 5.4.45?
Not Works advertising management from the admin panel in the script of the crane, I use the second (final) version of the script!
Activity: 2
Thank you for your answer!
I've already forwarded the list to my provider.

BR/zacharias
Hi,

Since I have reached a dead end with the implemention of my own faucet, i would ask you for some help:

My hosting provider blocks "external connections" via PHP, therefore I had some problems with "SolveMedia" and your payment-API. I've talked to my provider and he updated his firewall rules and everything seemed to work ... I only pinged paytoshi.org and forwarded the obtained IP address, but now i found out, that your IP Address has changed (*14.8 to *15.Cool. Before I ask my provider I wanted to ask you for some more detailed information. Is it enough to "whitelist" both IPs or is there a third one ?  Roll Eyes
Or is there a way to bind my faucet to the IP that's already whitelisted (srv1.paytoshi.org?) ? I've tried to change the scripts, but I'm not allowed to access your service with the IP directly. I really want to get my faucet to work ... but I don't have a clue how to work-around this with these POST-Requests. Is there a way to push satoshis via GET-Requests ?  Wink

Thank you in advance!

BR/zacharias
and best wishes from austria!

Hello zacharias,

thanks for contacting us.

Paytoshi leverages CloudFlare services for as a mean to content distribution and protection.
This means that we are behind CloudFlare proxies. The full current list of proxies is mantained by CloudFlare itself at https://www.cloudflare.com/ips/

Thank you,
Cheers

Activity: 2
Hi,

Since I have reached a dead end with the implemention of my own faucet, i would ask you for some help:

My hosting provider blocks "external connections" via PHP, therefore I had some problems with "SolveMedia" and your payment-API. I've talked to my provider and he updated his firewall rules and everything seemed to work ... I only pinged paytoshi.org and forwarded the obtained IP address, but now i found out, that your IP Address has changed (*14.8 to *15.Cool. Before I ask my provider I wanted to ask you for some more detailed information. Is it enough to "whitelist" both IPs or is there a third one ?  Roll Eyes
Or is there a way to bind my faucet to the IP that's already whitelisted (srv1.paytoshi.org?) ? I've tried to change the scripts, but I'm not allowed to access your service with the IP directly. I really want to get my faucet to work ... but I don't have a clue how to work-around this with these POST-Requests. Is there a way to push satoshis via GET-Requests ?  Wink

Thank you in advance!

BR/zacharias
and best wishes from austria!
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Is there chance to add Altcoins soon?
Hello,

sorry but no, we still focus on Bitcoin-only. Wink
BTW Altcoins will make paytoshi No1 chico for faucet owner .
Hello,

sorry but no, we still focus on Bitcoin-only. Wink
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
Hi all!

Today we announce the new version of the faucet script: same security, easier setup.

As we totally rewrote the script and changed the underlying framework (from Slim to Silex), we took our time to introduce a setup wizard to assist you with the most common configuration problems.
In addition, the script is now fully tested to increase security and promote future improvements. The code is as always open-source.

We will support both old and new scripts during a transition period, then we will advise everyone to upgrade to the new version.

Download

More info at the faucet page.

Let us know what do you think!  Cool
Hello,

our list is automatically updated with the faucets making at least one microtransaction in the last few hours. So you can be sure that if you see a faucet in our list, it paid in the recent past.

Our sorting algorithm takes into account sums exchanged and number of unique users. For a faucet owner is it incredibily more profitable to be in the upper part of our list. Want to reward the best faucets in your opinion? Skip the ones you don't like.
We rarely ban faucets, because usually the Paytoshi community is good enough to weed them out, that is to relegate them to the lower, less profitable, part.

Wink
Activity: 141
Merit: 11
Internet Freedom for African Communities
heres another ne: https://phoenix.myfaucet.top/
three tries, no money, claiming to use paytoshi.
Pages:
Jump to: