Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Paytoshi: Micropayments & Faucets - page 7. (Read 40118 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
January 15, 2016, 04:44:46 PM
So you did check them and you posted them there to promote them because you like how they scam?
Lol, Those aren't even so imaginative, do you own them yourself?
No I don't own them. And I like to know new and different scammer schemes, I never met like this one.
You think I promote them, Paytoshi think that I report them, I myself think that I note them. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
January 15, 2016, 04:32:40 PM
No, they don't pay.
Why didn't you just spend 5 seconds to check if they pay but instead you advertised those scam sites here?
Because I like imaginative and persistent scammers.  Smiley Like this one.
http://getbitcoinguide.com/btc/Fallout4Bitcoin/ http://getbitcoinguide.com/btc/GoldenWoods/

So you did check them and you posted them there to promote them because you like how they scam?
Lol, Those aren't even so imaginative, do you own them yourself?
January 15, 2016, 03:14:39 PM
No, they don't pay.
Why didn't you just spend 5 seconds to check if they pay but instead you advertised those scam sites here?
Because I like imaginative and persistent scammers.  Smiley Like this one.
http://getbitcoinguide.com/btc/Fallout4Bitcoin/ http://getbitcoinguide.com/btc/GoldenWoods/
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Paytoshi: Micropayments & Faucets
January 15, 2016, 04:23:55 AM

A service for handling Bitcoin micropayments, tailored for Bitcoin faucets

Hi Paytoshi, please add our faucet to paytoshi list.

Name: BitcoinBox.xyz
URL: https://www.bitcoinbox.xyz/
Currency: Bitcoin
Reward: 1000 - 1500 - 2000 to 3000 Satoshi
Time: 720 min
Referrals: Earn 20%
Encryption: SSL
Captcha: ReCaptcha
Register: NO

Thanks a lot BTC Smiley

Hello TownBTC,

as we answered many times, we are a micropayment system, not a bitcoin faucet rotator.

If you'd like to start a faucet with us, you are welcome. You may be interested that we ask ZERO deposit fees for faucet owners.
You can get more info at https://paytoshi.org/faucet-script

If you need support for the change, let us know.

Thank you,
Cheers
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
January 14, 2016, 07:23:18 PM

A service for handling Bitcoin micropayments, tailored for Bitcoin faucets

Hi Paytoshi, please add our faucet to paytoshi list.

Name: BitcoinBox.xyz
URL: https://www.bitcoinbox.xyz/
Currency: Bitcoin
Reward: 1000 - 1500 - 2000 to 3000 Satoshi
Time: 720 min
Referrals: Earn 20%
Encryption: SSL
Captcha: ReCaptcha
Register: NO

Thanks a lot BTC Smiley
January 14, 2016, 05:47:52 AM

Thanks for your report.
All these (and a few more) faucets have been disabled. This is a soft warning for the owner.

Thank you,
Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
January 12, 2016, 05:31:55 PM

No, they don't pay.
January 07, 2016, 01:28:01 PM
Our programmer sent you some patches over github. Feel free to ignore, but we hope it'll be useful to you. Thanks for great service and good luck in the new year.
Hello toecutter,

thanks for your contribution. We merged your pull request in our library codebase.

By the way we are changing the library quite a bit to avoid duplicate code in it and the faucet script.

Keep in touch  Wink

Thank you,
Cheers
Activity: 622
Merit: 500
SatoshiGalaxy
January 04, 2016, 02:01:18 PM
Our programmer sent you some patches over github. Feel free to ignore, but we hope it'll be useful to you. Thanks for great service and good luck in the new year.
December 16, 2015, 09:49:23 AM
One Year with Paytoshi

As always Year-end is a time to look back at the past and make new plans for the future.

We had quite a busy year here at Paytoshi since last December, when we launched with only 3 active faucets.
Since then we handled more than 11 millions micropayments from almost 400 active faucets.
That resulted in ~40BTC paid to over 160k users.

During this time the building blocks of our service changed quite a lot. Here is a quick recap for you:

• Core backend infrastructure: enhanced security, maintenability, hardening and high test-coverage (May-Sep.)
  • Frontend website: redesigned and simplified based on user feedbacks (Aug-Oct).
  • Faucet script: many new features and many many fixes. It's still open-sourced.
  • Support: we handled over 300 support requests, in addition to this forum thread and social channels, achieving a response rate of 99%.
  • Performance: greatly improved speed and tuned to reduce timeouts.
  • Api: balance api added.
  • Security: we had a major security hole in the faucet script, in February, that was closed in 24hrs with NO loss of funds.
    In addition, our latest updates (better captchas, cloudflare support and improved proxy detection) should greatly lessen the impact of bots.

We have lots of exciting ideas for the future that we would like to launch one step at a time.

Our next milestone will focus on faucets and faucet list.
We are working hard at a new faucet script (based on Silex), to give our faucet owners a more modern, trusted, fully tested platform.
At the same time, we want to benefit our faucet users by improving the quality of our faucet list.
We plan to enhance the ranking algorithm and allow users to vote and report.

We really look forward to have another year this exciting.
In the meantime, thanks to all our customers, for the trust and feedback.

Thank you,
Cheers

Paytoshi Staff
SatoshiGalaxy
December 14, 2015, 07:29:04 AM
Paytoshi, thank you very much! With that, we've finally implemented Paytoshi payouts.

I have a minor suggestion/question regarding the wallet check page. Currently, to see your wallet, you have to POST a form, which means we can't create convenient URLs for our users (i.e. "payment sent to your _paytoshi.org/check?w=BTCWALLETADDRESS_ address"). Is that by design, or do you think you could add something like that in the future? Would be very nice Smiley

(Oh, and maybe something like that already exists and I missed it? Sorry, if that's the case)

Hello toecutter,

does the URL https://paytoshi.org/_ADDRESS_/balance suits your needs?

Thank you,
Cheers

Oh, absolutely! I guess I missed it after all. Thanks again!
December 14, 2015, 05:36:57 AM
That would be huge boost for Paytoshi. Paytoshi is already growing like mad, impressions on my faucet on them have increased over 300% last week and I think those are not bots, or not at least aggressive bots.

Hello KnightTrader,

we are very happy to hear that.

Of course we noticed the increase in popularity and transaction, buy hearing first-hand by a faucet owner is always nice  Wink

Thank you,
Cheers
December 14, 2015, 05:33:54 AM
thank you  because you have deleted faucet adul ads
users not like faucet with adult ads

thank you admin

Hello netplus,
we are happy for it... but we never actually deleted any faucet or ads. Wink

It may just be that a faucet owner changed it.

By the way we have a report feature on our todolist but in the meanwhile if you think a faucet is abusing the trust of the users, please report it here.

Thank you,
Cheers
December 14, 2015, 05:27:01 AM
Hi Admin

I'm Lucas from the Coin888.com. I checked your site for contacting you this was the only way.
I just contacting you today to request for adding my site to your faucet.
There are many new features and services available on my website.
I would like to collaborate with you and I thought together we are going to achieve a lot of success in our activities.
Please let me know if additional information is needed or if I can answer any questions.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you,
Kind regards
Lucas

Hello Lucas,

thanks for contacting us.

What do you mean with adding your site to the faucet?
What do you have in mind in terms of collaboration?

If you wish you can contact us in private too.
Looking forward to hear from you.

Thank you,
Cheers
December 14, 2015, 05:19:23 AM
Paytoshi, thank you very much! With that, we've finally implemented Paytoshi payouts.

I have a minor suggestion/question regarding the wallet check page. Currently, to see your wallet, you have to POST a form, which means we can't create convenient URLs for our users (i.e. "payment sent to your _paytoshi.org/check?w=BTCWALLETADDRESS_ address"). Is that by design, or do you think you could add something like that in the future? Would be very nice Smiley

(Oh, and maybe something like that already exists and I missed it? Sorry, if that's the case)

Hello toecutter,

does the URL https://paytoshi.org/_ADDRESS_/balance suits your needs?

Thank you,
Cheers

Activity: 288
December 13, 2015, 03:06:22 PM
Hi Admin

I'm Lucas from the Coin888.com. I checked your site for contacting you this was the only way.
I would like to collaborate with you and I thought together we are going to achieve a lot of success in our activities.
Please let me know if additional information is needed or if I can answer any questions.

Thank you,
Kind regards
Lucas

That would be huge boost for Paytoshi. Paytoshi is already growing like mad, impressions on my faucet on them have increased over 300% last week and I think those are not bots, or not at least aggressive bots.
Activity: 175
December 13, 2015, 01:04:02 PM
thank you  because you have deleted faucet adul ads
users not like faucet with adult ads

thank you admin
Activity: 210
Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
December 13, 2015, 12:53:32 PM
Hi Admin

Thank you,
Kind regards
Lucas
SatoshiGalaxy
December 13, 2015, 02:16:46 AM
Morning news: just updated our frontend and core backend.

The main addition are the API error codes, as requested by toecutter.
We improved the API docs and published the entire error code table.
Developers interested in using our API are advised to use the provided error code to build (and possibly translate) their own error messages.  ;)

Updates to the error list will be notified on that page and on this forum thread.

Thank you once again for the great feedback,
Cheers

I have a minor suggestion/question regarding the wallet check page. Currently, to see your wallet, you have to POST a form, which means we can't create convenient URLs for our users (i.e. "payment sent to your _paytoshi.org/check?w=BTCWALLETADDRESS_ address"). Is that by design, or do you think you could add something like that in the future? Would be very nice :)

Pages:
Jump to: