Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PCS] CIERVO - Platform for The crypto trading Industry and investment - page 2. (Read 1626 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I think that this project presents itself in a good way to this market,but I don't know if that it has the potential to grow exponentially as the concept of the project is pretty open and common.
Very important also the fact that he has appeared recently influences success of the project, therefore already you shouldn't be afraid of falling of cost of ethereum and the platform the sum will need to collect close to on ICO.

Dropping of the ETH price tends to scare people away from ICOs as they feel they will lose out when ETH price increases again. But they don't realise Token prices are usually tied ETH
This is entirely a disappointing go for me to understand how the ETH price will even impact and yes it is fact to accept the impact on tokens where more supporters will do gain tokens out of hard work and it is a great thumbs down for many crypto users with the economy impact.
Yes quite very disappointing mate but, I do believe in magic I feel that Eth will still be fine after all this tragic experience of dropped price. Let's don't lose hope. Everything is gonna be alright after all the circumstances and trials that the eth is currently encountering.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
A wonderful project, with a powerful and professional team that approached the intuition possibilities very interesting and pragmatic, and having promised good income to users of its application, several times increased the army of people using the application.
Well, it will be the true if the team pay attention at here and working with high atitude for improve their platform to become famous trading platform.
If active traders want that this project was issued in the future, then they have to advertise it actively. The project will have a narrow orientation connected with trading therefore they also can help.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
This project looks similar like to the ETF of Bitcoin beacause CIERVO is also help people to invest in cryptocurrency. I think the cryptomarket really need more projects like these so many of poeple can easily invest in cryptomarket without any fear. I hope this project will achieve great success and we will earn good profit from it.
Hope to see that it will truly happen as this kind of project very helpful in doing some activities here in crypto space. It can give better experience and satisfactions for our investments to obtain specific profits. I will keep monitoring this project to see if the team are very committed to put this in the market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Dropping of the ETH price tends to scare people away from ICOs as they feel they will lose out when ETH price increases again. But they don't realise Token prices are usually tied ETH

Ethereum's price crashed in first place because of ICOs companies that dumped their ETH asset in exchange, especially those ETH competitors that used ether as tool to raised money even though their products made to compete with ethereum. Now they're hurting ETH price and in the same time secure their money, but a result of that most people lost trust in ICOs which make it hard to newcomers like CIERVO.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
What is the next major event or step of the project, is there a detailed road map?
Dua
Activity: 616
I think that this project presents itself in a good way to this market,but I don't know if that it has the potential to grow exponentially as the concept of the project is pretty open and common.
Very important also the fact that he has appeared recently influences success of the project, therefore already you shouldn't be afraid of falling of cost of ethereum and the platform the sum will need to collect close to on ICO.

I think many newcomers are really afraid of falling prices in the market. But they should understand that soon the price will start to grow and the profit from investments will also grow accordingly.
As for me i took it as a positive view, for since the falling prices in the market would not only mean to continuously fall instead it has a high chance also to rise back again.
Well said, we should always take a chance to look on the other side and not only be one sided. Although we know that it is not that good to invest this days due to market fluctuation but we should also consider how it will look after few weeks or months.
in my opinion today there are great chances in the market that the price will soon rise. I think many users will agree with me and investing in the Ciervo project will be a profitable investment.
Activity: 380
This project looks similar like to the ETF of Bitcoin beacause CIERVO is also help people to invest in cryptocurrency. I think the cryptomarket really need more projects like these so many of poeple can easily invest in cryptomarket without any fear. I hope this project will achieve great success and we will earn good profit from it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

I think many newcomers are really afraid of falling prices in the market. But they should understand that soon the price will start to grow and the profit from investments will also grow accordingly.
As for me i took it as a positive view, for since the falling prices in the market would not only mean to continuously fall instead it has a high chance also to rise back again.
Well said, we should always take a chance to look on the other side and not only be one sided. Although we know that it is not that good to invest this days due to market fluctuation but we should also consider how it will look after few weeks or months.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30

Appears to be a too low movement market to really pay any expenses to really apply for exchanges. Likewise a low activity trade implies it's anything but difficult to control

Good observation, the hype about the project is too low seeing that they only have 100 channel subscriber. And I am wondering why they only have a channel when it is really important to have a telegram community especially now that they are in their ICO phase.

Then they need to take some action like making a lot of promotion. This is something they also need to consider because people are so curious in terms of popularity.
That brings to a 100:100 ratio when we have more promotion because that will ultimately reach to various crypto users in the economy by sharing about the project information and we can do gain more traffic.
Activity: 378

This is entirely a disappointing go for me to understand how the ETH price will even impact and yes it is fact to accept the impact on tokens where more supporters will do gain tokens out of hard work and it is a great thumbs down for many crypto users with the economy impact.
NEW AIRDROP

Ciervo ( $CEO)

Click here: 👉 https://tokensmarketplace.com/market/finance-tokens/exchange-trade-finance-tokens/ciervochain/ … 👈

Required Tools: Telegram, Twitter

Value: 0.7$!
Great! This is an opportunity that bounty hunters shouldnt miss and most of all it is bot really difficult to participate because telegram and twitter is the only requirement.
It is based on the project CEO requirement at the same time we do not need to proceed with the assumptions with our own strategies that will mislead the entire project and will lead a greater downfall so let us do focus on the project whitepapers.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I like the concept behind your project. However, my biggest fear is the security of your platform. Late last month, I invested in the crypto platform and my assets were very compromised. It took two weeks to recover from shock Roll Eyes. Now, my question is;
How can I be sure that my assets are safe on your platform?
When is the ICO started?

answer :
I am a beginner in the crypto industry. Just 1 year ago I really learned about the concept of crypto marketing. After I studied the whitepaper and the ciervo roadmap, according to my analysis, crypto is very big opportunity to compete in the crypto market
Activity: 322
NEW AIRDROP

Ciervo ( $CEO)

Click here: 👉 https://tokensmarketplace.com/market/finance-tokens/exchange-trade-finance-tokens/ciervochain/ … 👈

Great! This is an opportunity that bounty hunters shouldnt miss and most of all it is bot really difficult to participate because telegram and twitter is the only requirement.
Activity: 504
NEW AIRDROP

Ciervo ( $CEO)

Quite a great finance token that can make a better solution to the economy problem of the cryptocurrency market. I hope you can bring such an effort for them.
As I understand it, everything is easy and simple. For registration, only telegrams and a page in the tweeter are required. The cost for one token is 0.7 cents. This is a very good price for starting sales.
Activity: 336

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
As it is a exchanging & trading platform,They should low the price of transaction.During this down market period,if the the price is low,people will join here due to low cost 
I agree with you, transaction fees is the factors which any exchange aim to, what about transaction fee of CIERVO?
I see some exchangers during this down period they have high transaction fees & people are looking for obvious less fee exchanger.In case of Ciervo,they will low the fees if they find enough famousity
Activity: 423
A wonderful project, with a powerful and professional team that approached the intuition possibilities very interesting and pragmatic, and having promised good income to users of its application, several times increased the army of people using the application.
Well, it will be the true if the team pay attention at here and working with high atitude for improve their platform to become famous trading platform.
Activity: 154
Pages:
Jump to: