Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Peerplays - First Ever Blockchain-Based Gaming Platform - page 9. (Read 1144140 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Although I hold a decent smount if PPY... I’m starting to question if it will be considered a security in the US.  With the reward system in place... and the gambling overall.

The wallet for PPY is the best single coin wallet around, I don’t have any concerns with the team creating an amazing product.  Just concern for over regulation in the United States.

Any thoughts?
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
No news...thread seems almost dead. It is just too quiet atm. Waiting eagerly for some updates soon..

I mean they have strung us along this long.  I just kind of wish there was SOME communication.  Like are they expecting delays?  My guess is yes since we have heard no increase in marketing before the upcoming releases.

It seems there was a delay.  One of the witnesses's just post an API node for the main net. 

No doubt that communication is a bummer but I don't see them just giving it up after all of this effort.  Unity 3D graphics do work on the testnet.  Betting works on the testnet.  Things work.  Connecting it to the witnesses is where some effort needed to occur...and that seems to be happening.

do you know the status on the  rock,paper,scissors and when will be available in my wallet ? i can't play it in my wallet

It is not ready yet. It's still in the testing phase on testnet. No idea when it will go live.

No problem,it's good to know you work on it !

I am not a dev or part of the team but I think they are really working hard on it. Doing it right seems to be their top priority, which is actually a good thing even though that takes time of course.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here
No news...thread seems almost dead. It is just too quiet atm. Waiting eagerly for some updates soon..

I mean they have strung us along this long.  I just kind of wish there was SOME communication.  Like are they expecting delays?  My guess is yes since we have heard no increase in marketing before the upcoming releases.

It seems there was a delay.  One of the witnesses's just post an API node for the main net. 

No doubt that communication is a bummer but I don't see them just giving it up after all of this effort.  Unity 3D graphics do work on the testnet.  Betting works on the testnet.  Things work.  Connecting it to the witnesses is where some effort needed to occur...and that seems to be happening.

do you know the status on the  rock,paper,scissors and when will be available in my wallet ? i can't play it in my wallet

It is not ready yet. It's still in the testing phase on testnet. No idea when it will go live.

No problem,it's good to know you work on it !
Activity: 308
https://robomed.io/
Wish you good luck. That sounds like quite an interesting project!
legendary

Activity: 140
Any update at all?

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Me too 😎
legendary
Has there been any update from the developers' side when the testing phase will be over or how it is going? Would really like to see this 3D stuff in action.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
When will the rock paper scissors game be available? I'd like to see how traders are going to react once rps is released.
Yep, i am interested in it too. We have been waiting for a while now Cheesy

Thanks very much for the update Jocuserious
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

Is there any bounty program involving PPY tokens ?

None that I know of. 
Is there any bounty program involving PPY tokens ?

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
wow we went absolutly to shit here pricewise atm.
 Shocked

Yeah no news or updates in crypto is a death wish.  Wish I had waited to buy my PPY.  Hope things turn around.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
wow we went absolutly to shit here pricewise atm.
 Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
When will the rock paper scissors game be available? I'd like to see how traders are going to react once rps is released.

The countdown is located here

Is it RPS that is of interest or the first Peerplays Independent Dapp? With Unity3D?

Either way...functionality seems to be coming...

did anyone managed to play paper scissors frock ? no luck and when i check the wallet it show only coming soon, any idea?

yup, here's gameplay http://favs.pw/helmbet-blockchained-rock-paper-scissors/

The countdown is located here

Is it RPS that is of interest or the first Peerplays Independent Dapp? With Unity3D?

Either way...functionality seems to be coming...

did anyone managed to play paper scissors frock ? no luck and when i check the wallet it show only coming soon, any idea?
Pages:
Jump to: