Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Peerplays - First Ever Blockchain-Based Gaming Platform - page 7. (Read 1144140 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
And were the payments even activated 3 weeks ago?

They were.  It's part of the code.  The rake was so small though that it didn't activate anything. 

Ok thanks. Looking forward to increased adoption in the future and with that some tangible dividends.
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

They were.  It's part of the code.  The rake was so small though that it didn't activate anything. 
legendary
First Dividends hit PPY wallets this past week.  Very small amount because it was based off of 25 PPY used to play RPS on Helmbet, but distribution occurred nonetheless. Pretty big milestone.  Those payouts should get bigger when BTC is added as a usable currency, Bookie goes live, and as the number of dapps increases (Sweeps, et cetera).

i received nothing ,why?

You likely received a very small amount.  Read the link that I edited into the above post.  Answers are there.

last payment i received was 3 weeks ago so..no payment

There is a coded reason why - not enough was wagered.  The link I posted has the answers.

Edit -

The rake is a percentage of total wagered. In this case, the distribution was based on 25 PPY.  Of that 25 PPY, the very large majority went to the participants, the bettors.

The 3% that goes to PPY holders is very small.  Less than 1 PPY small. Less than 1 PPY was what was available to be distributed by the code to over 10,000 accounts.  Since the amount was so small, only about 700ish accounts made the cut due to reasons cited in the link I provided.

That's it.  That's the only reason.  Wait until BTC gets added to the wallet and Bookie is released.  More people will bet and the rake will increase.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here
First Dividends hit PPY wallets this past week.  Very small amount because it was based off of 25 PPY used to play RPS on Helmbet, but distribution occurred nonetheless. Pretty big milestone.  Those payouts should get bigger when BTC is added as a usable currency, Bookie goes live, and as the number of dapps increases (Sweeps, et cetera).

i received nothing ,why?

You likely received a very small amount.  Read the link that I edited into the above post.  Answers are there.

last payment i received was 3 weeks ago so..no payment
legendary
First Dividends hit PPY wallets this past week.  Very small amount because it was based off of 25 PPY used to play RPS on Helmbet, but distribution occurred nonetheless. Pretty big milestone.  Those payouts should get bigger when BTC is added as a usable currency, Bookie goes live, and as the number of dapps increases (Sweeps, et cetera).

Announcement at the following post -

https://steemit.com/peerplays/@taconator/peerplays-blockchain-distributes-first-rakes-to-stakeholders

Very nice news here. And this is the moment where all those who were patient now can get their hands on real dividends, albeit small ones. But it provides the feeling of how PPY could work in the future once it turned into a major betting platform.
First Dividends hit PPY wallets this past week.  Very small amount because it was based off of 25 PPY used to play RPS on Helmbet, but distribution occurred nonetheless. Pretty big milestone.  Those payouts should get bigger when BTC is added as a usable currency, Bookie goes live, and as the number of dapps increases (Sweeps, et cetera).

i received nothing ,why?

You likely received a very small amount.  Read the link that I edited into the above post.  Answers are there.
Activity: 462
Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here

i received nothing ,why?
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Do you have any competitors on the market now? What is your advantage comparing to them?

Announcement at the following post -

https://steemit.com/peerplays/@taconator/peerplays-blockchain-distributes-first-rakes-to-stakeholders
Activity: 13
This seems interesting, thinking about joining the project.
legendary
To the newbies here: could you please stop destroying the thread? This has no bounties whatsoever. Please read the first page before asking dumb questions.

For the last question asked here: the currency used is called PeerPlays (PPY). You can buy it at livecoin.net or the Bitshares DEX.
Activity: 28
What currency do you use in your trade?
legendary
Another blockchain based gaming platform. Hope there is some innovation over many gaming platforms on the market.

Lol.  Peerplays started before the others.

It's only an addition to your perception because you weren't around two years ago...

I would like to add that Peerplays is one of several projects only in regards to the domain in general, which is gaming. Keep in mind, however, that Peerplays is really an ambitious project with a great team working on launching the first completely blockchain based sports betting platform. And I have a good feeling they are going to make it happen.

If we are patient with PPY, I do believe we will be rewarded.  I've just moved mine to a wallet and I don't even bother checking the price.  It does me no good to do so anyway.

Once the betting is up and running I can't wait to see the payouts to holders.  Or is it that you have to set up a node in order to get paid?  And if so, will there be a step by step tutorial?

As for the payouts, I don't think you have to set up anything special except for you Peerplays wallet being up and running. No further actions required if I understood it correctly.

Oh man that would be pretty freaking cool

Yes but we shouldn't be too optimistic right from the start. It will take quite some time until serious amounts of money hit your wallet. Fees for blockchain based gambling will be lower, which is one of the advantages of blockchain gambling. Lower fees mean lower income for PPY holders. So it needs a lot of people playing on Peerplays to make some nice extra income. Patience is key here.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
A day without a buzz is like a day that never was
Another blockchain based gaming platform. Hope there is some innovation over many gaming platforms on the market.

It's only an addition to your perception because you weren't around two years ago...

I would like to add that Peerplays is one of several projects only in regards to the domain in general, which is gaming. Keep in mind, however, that Peerplays is really an ambitious project with a great team working on launching the first completely blockchain based sports betting platform. And I have a good feeling they are going to make it happen.

If we are patient with PPY, I do believe we will be rewarded.  I've just moved mine to a wallet and I don't even bother checking the price.  It does me no good to do so anyway.

Once the betting is up and running I can't wait to see the payouts to holders.  Or is it that you have to set up a node in order to get paid?  And if so, will there be a step by step tutorial?

As for the payouts, I don't think you have to set up anything special except for you Peerplays wallet being up and running. No further actions required if I understood it correctly.

Oh man that would be pretty freaking cool
legendary

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
A day without a buzz is like a day that never was

legendary

Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
the price increase about 15% today, hope will continue because this is the pioneer from blockchain based gaming platform
Activity: 7
it sounds fantastic. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: