Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Peerplays - First Ever Blockchain-Based Gaming Platform - page 5. (Read 1144140 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
can i play game and earn PPY?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
PBSA agrees Vegas Kings partnership for Bookie website

January 9, 2018 – The Peerplays Blockchain Standards Association (PBSA) has engaged iGaming creative agency Vegas Kings to build the website for the new blockchain betting exchange app, Bookie.

The Bookie website will go live during Q1 2018, ahead of the launch of the Bookie betting exchange app, which will follow later in the year. The website will allow users to download the Bookie app and connect with other members of the Bookie community.

Bookie will be the world’s first truly decentralized betting exchange, offering users a revolutionary new platform built upon absolute transparency by leveraging the power of the Peerplays blockchain.

As part of the agreement, Vegas Kings will also build the Bookie affiliate website, which will allow fully decentralized, on-chain marketing for Bookie.

Vegas Kings was selected for its extensive experience within the gaming sector, having spent more than 20 years working with clients including Betfair, Ladbrokes and BoyleSports.

PBSA president Jonathan Baha’i said: “To bring the vision of provable fairness to life, we needed to engage a world-class digital agency that shares our drive to create truly game-changing products. In Vegas Kings we have found exactly that.

“This project is not typical, and it demands not just igaming expertise but also a willingness to adapt to technologies that are at the cutting edge of the sector. We are confident that the final Bookie website will serve as an important step in our mission to redefine the very nature of betting exchanges.”

Vegas Kings CEO Ashley Adir added: “We have worked with many of the most successful brands in gaming over the past two decades, so we can recognize truly innovative products with the potential to shake up the whole sector.

“With this in mind, we are delighted to be involved with Bookie from the beginning. The team has ambitious plans and we will be using all our experience to ensure Bookie makes a splash when brought to market later this year.”

https://www.peerplays.com/pbsa-agrees-vegas-kings-partnership-bookie-website/
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I noticed today that PPY is being actively traded on Rudex against bitUSD and BTS.
See https://market.rudex.org/#/market/PPY_BTS

Coinmarketcap is only showing Livecoin however their wallet is currently offline for deposits and withdrawals.

I put in a request to KuCoin today to see if they will list PPY for us.
Activity: 477
Merit: 250
I wish they would update the OP images as everything is dead/offline.
Activity: 10
This is what its shows:

rleasure0  livecoin.net  rleasure0 sent 3.3 PPY to livecoin.net  9 days ago

Livecoin wants a transaction ID and I cant seem to find that in my peerplays core wallet at all. It just sucks that peerplays is finally up and I cant do a thing about it cause mu transaction is not available. Livecoins wallet is also offline.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Si vis pacem, para bellum
I was part of the ICO and redeemed my coins to my wallet. Since then I have tried to transfer them to Livecoin and its been over a week and nothing. Are my coins gone for good?

Does your deposit show up as pending but unconfirmed?  Or doesn't it show even the pending deposits?  If it doesn't show there then check the address you sent them to.  They may have gone to the wrong address, which if that is the case they would be gone forever.
Activity: 10
I was part of the ICO and redeemed my coins to my wallet. Since then I have tried to transfer them to Livecoin and its been over a week and nothing. Are my coins gone for good?
Activity: 9
Anyone knows why peerplays blockchain/wallet is inactive, and when it will become active again?
Activity: 195
Merit: 102
I didn't receive any rake!

It doesn't work!  Sad

nothing for me, like you
but you need a minimum amount of PPY to receive

"If you only held one PPY during these 30 days, then your allocation would have been zero PPY due to your portion of the stake being smaller than the minimum precision that can be measured by the blockchain.
Note that the first DApp, Helmbet, was not using the main network until the 7th day of the 30 days, so the amounts played were small.
Alternatively, if you held one PPY and the amount played were large enough then you would have received enough to exceed the minimum of 0.00001 PPY. "
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
I didn't receive any rake!

It doesn't work!  Sad
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
Peerplays Blockchain Distributes First Rakes to Stakeholders

Summary
On November 4, 2017 at 16:00 GMT, the Peerplays blockchain distributed its first rakes with stakeholders of the provably-fair peer-to-peer gaming network. The previous 30 days included the playing of the first decentralized app (DApp) on the main network called Helmbet which is a classic rock-paper-scissors game published by Pacatum. During that time, 21 tournaments were played for a total prize of 25.5 PPY. 3% of that prize (0.765 PPY) was collected as a rake by the blockchain. 0.76481 PPY, was shared with 679 stakeholder accounts in proportion to their holdings of the core token, PPY. The remainder of the 3% (0.00019 PPY) was too small to distribute with the available numerical precision of the blockchain and is being retained for the next sharing on December 4, 2017.

Details of the Rake Sharing
The process of how the Peerplays blockchain shares rakes with stakeholders has previously been described by the Peerplays Blockchain Standards Association (PBSA) in fairly technical manner. The process effectively goes through three phases: (1) collection of the rake by the blockchain, (2) allocation of the rake to stakeholders, and (3) paying out the allocation.

Collection of the Rake
When a tournament has successfully concluded, a portion of the prize is collected as a rake by the blockchain. This amounts to 3% of the prize as the blockchain is currently configured. The rake is set set aside until the next periodic allocation cycle.

Allocation of the Rake
The allocation cycle is currently configured to occur once every hour. At this time, the blockchain checks to see whether the available rake is greater than a minimum threshold before proceeding. If the threshold is exceeded, then the available rake is allocated to stakeholders in proportion of their stake relative to all others at this moment in time. (Whether the account held any PPY before or after this moment is irrelevant. What matters is what the account holds when this allocation cycle occurs. During this first month, there were 720 allocation cycles.) If an account’s allocation falls below the minimum precision that can be measured for that asset by the blockchain (e.g. 0.00001 for PPY), then that allocation is effectively zero.

To reiterate, whether any particular account receives an allocation during a particular cycle depends on:

(a) the amount of rake collected since the prior allocation;

(b) the proportion of stake held by the account when this allocation cycle occurs; and,

(c) whether that allocation exceeds the minimum precision that can be measured for that asset by the blockchain (e.g. 0.00001 for PPY).

This allocation is internally aggregated by the blockchain with the account’s other “pending payouts” until the next payout cycle.

Paying Out the Allocation
The payout cycle is currently configured to occur once every 30 days. At this time, the blockchain distributes the pending payouts to every account that has been allocated since the prior payout cycle.

Next Rake Sharing
Although the next distribution of rakes will occur on December 4, 2017, the reader should be reminded that the sharing of rakes occurs every hour that a rake is collected and from every DApp that is integrated with the blockchain.

https://steemit.com/peerplays/@taconator/peerplays-blockchain-distributes-first-rakes-to-stakeholders
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Peerplays Sports Betting Could “Uberize” Industry for Millions

http://www.sportsandpolitics.org/peerplays-sports-betting-uberize-industry/
Peerplays Director of Intelligence Michael Maloney is one of the individuals leading the development of the platform, and shared many details about its inception and progression.

Peerplays could possibly revolutionize the sports betting industry because it allows a wider expansion of an age-old practice of a wager on a sporting event between private individuals. In the same way that ride-sharing services like Uber have replaced traditional taxi services for many people, Peerplays will enable individuals to eliminate the need for traditional bookies in their sports betting.
Activity: 462
Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here
Again... I had PPY tokens on OpenLedger. How to convert them to coins?

Follow the instructions at the following link -  https://www.peerplays.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Howto-Claim-Your-PPY-Tokens.pdf

If I interpreted correctly, you are asking how to convert your tokens from the first crowdsale.  If so, follow #2.

It should also be noted, that if you intend on sending them anywhere at any point, YOU WILL have to create a new account after you claim and send your coins from the 'bts-' account to the Peerplays account.  You will lose your coins if you do not complete this step.  So create the first account to claim. Second account for sending.

is this project dead?

Bookie, the first major Peerplays Dapp, releases in Q1 2018.  Beta Testing begins in January.

So...nope.

looking forward .thanks
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Speaking of DPoS, we also enjoyed this post from the Bytemaster himself

As a society we seem to have double standards when it comes to privacy. We would like to know everything about everyone else while simultaneously ensuring nobody knows anything about us. We want the right to demand others forget us, but we want to remember everything we can about everyone else.

https://steemit.com/eos/@dan/does-freedom-require-radical-transparency-or-radical-privacy
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

Follow the instructions at the following link -  https://www.peerplays.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Howto-Claim-Your-PPY-Tokens.pdf

If I interpreted correctly, you are asking how to convert your tokens from the first crowdsale.  If so, follow #2.

It should also be noted, that if you intend on sending them anywhere at any point, YOU WILL have to create a new account after you claim and send your coins from the 'bts-' account to the Peerplays account.  You will lose your coins if you do not complete this step.  So create the first account to claim. Second account for sending.

is this project dead?

Bookie, the first major Peerplays Dapp, releases in Q1 2018.  Beta Testing begins in January.

So...nope.
Activity: 54
Peerplays gets implicit exposure on CNBC!  A short interview with Jonathan Baha'i, who is listed as Co-Founder Principle Designer of Peerplays, can be viewed here on the CNBC website...!

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2017/12/17/a-six-figure-price-level-for-bitcoin-ahead.html?__source=sharebar%7Ctwitter&par=sharebar#_gus&_gucid=&_gup=twitter&_gsc=U4n0AO

Peerplays is firming up nicely.
Activity: 462
Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here

Follow the instructions at the following link -  https://www.peerplays.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Howto-Claim-Your-PPY-Tokens.pdf

If I interpreted correctly, you are asking how to convert your tokens from the first crowdsale.  If so, follow #2.

It should also be noted, that if you intend on sending them anywhere at any point, YOU WILL have to create a new account after you claim and send your coins from the 'bts-' account to the Peerplays account.  You will lose your coins if you do not complete this step.  So create the first account to claim. Second account for sending.

is this project dead?
Peerplays gets implicit exposure on CNBC!  A short interview with Jonathan Baha'i, who is listed as Co-Founder Principle Designer of Peerplays, can be viewed here on the CNBC website...!

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2017/12/17/a-six-figure-price-level-for-bitcoin-ahead.html?__source=sharebar%7Ctwitter&par=sharebar#_gus&_gucid=&_gup=twitter&_gsc=U4n0AO

Follow the instructions at the following link -  https://www.peerplays.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Howto-Claim-Your-PPY-Tokens.pdf

If I interpreted correctly, you are asking how to convert your tokens from the first crowdsale.  If so, follow #2.

It should also be noted, that if you intend on sending them anywhere at any point, YOU WILL have to create a new account after you claim and send your coins from the 'bts-' account to the Peerplays account.  You will lose your coins if you do not complete this step.  So create the first account to claim. Second account for sending.
Pages:
Jump to: