Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀✴️🚀✴️[ANN]-[Perucoin]-🚀✴️🚀✴️The ICO that will change Peru - page 22. (Read 3367 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
 Looking forward to the ICO, just signed up already to see whats inside.
Activity: 51
where's the block explorer dev..? also source code ?
Activity: 50
 Hello dev. You have signature programs, airdrop, twitter, facebook, ...
copper member
Activity: 56
The ico that will change Peru!
What a unique concept so you going to sell  coins to other with some attractive graphics and promotional videos even you don't want to show who is behind this project. Time for this kind of ICOs is over now better implement more security for investors and bring a unique system for ICO.

It is our way of campaigning and publicity, also remember that this ICO has 0 risk for those investors because we have a scrow  system in the wallet.
Also in PERU we are legally registered as a company, if you have any problems with us you could take legal action.
I hope this gives you enough security that you need
Activity: 41
What a unique concept so you going to sell  coins to other with some attractive graphics and promotional videos even you don't want to show who is behind this project. Time for this kind of ICOs is over now better implement more security for investors and bring a unique system for ICO.
Activity: 70
 this project have lots of potentials. count my support thru sharing and posting on my social media accounts. i wish this project a big success in the near future. goodluck dev.
copper member
What will give Perucoin value to its token holders? At the moment it doesn't seem to be used for anything. Its only feature seems to be that it will be bought back with mining proceeds.

Exactly, with mining we intend to buy as much perucoin as we can, which will make the creditors of the currency can make a profit, with respect to use, this does not rule out the possibility in the future of using it within the country
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
What will give Perucoin value to its token holders? At the moment it doesn't seem to be used for anything. Its only feature seems to be that it will be bought back with mining proceeds.
copper member
Perucoin aims to educate and expand knowledge about cryptocurrency especially in PERU, what cryptocurrency has been legalized in PERU for all transaction types?

None, but in this last year, bitcoins have already begun to be accepted in buying and selling services or entities, Peru is on the right way
copper member
You raised money with aim to make the biggest mining farm in Peru?

The objective is to make guided visits to the mining farm, as I commented in another answer, the first problem is the ignorance and distrust of the currency (due to ignorance), we seek to eradicate this with the mining farm (Maybe the first farm that is open to public)
copper member
is this coin from Peru government?

No, it's not funded by the government
copper member
I wondering that if your project success, how can you encourage the public to invest in crypto?

One of the main problems (at least in Peru) is the lack of knowledge of cryptocurrencies, for this we will make guided tours of the cryptocurrency mining farm along with conferences. With this we will make the knowledge of cryptocurrencies spread in the country and thus gain new investors for the market of cryptocurrencies and not only that, if it is achieved in Peru, it can be achieved in all Latin America (but, and this would consist of a new study )
copper member
it's great that many countries began to make their national currency. tell me, is there any point in buying tokens to foreign citizens, I mean, what can I do with your tokens?

Hello, thank you very much for your interest, I tell you that with the 30% generated annually by the mining farm we will buy all the perucoin available in the market, thanks to this, the currency will raise its price and you will be able to make a profit to your support to our ICO
copper member
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/perucoin-21968 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 

We are in it, thank you very much!
copper member
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Activity: 1022
Merit: 69
Reserving POLISH translation

Offer to make Polish translation and to manage the topic in my native Polish

Native language: Polish
bitcointalk profile link :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1773383
Translation: Whitepaper, ANN, and Bounty Thread.
Previous Translation/ Portfolio : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SNRXZZWSyyDtGPYIdGXKs9gWwODuzmckKYjaNNfc0VA/edit

eth address : 0x20221147adA60F604e702fFa947644F97bD37D77
Telegram: @typerexpert   
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I am very interested in the concept of this project, maybe to participate in the signature campaign is very unlikely, but I have made an article to petrify promote on my blog, hopefully this project can be successful in the future ....
copper member
Who can tell me How the mining farm in Peru?

Our staff is the same staff as Bits2u, so we already have a mining farm, you could check our social networks, we have demonstration videos and other
Activity: 372
Merit: 114
Perucoin aims to educate and expand knowledge about cryptocurrency especially in PERU, what cryptocurrency has been legalized in PERU for all transaction types?
Pages:
Jump to: