Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀✴️🚀✴️[ANN]-[Perucoin]-🚀✴️🚀✴️The ICO that will change Peru - page 21. (Read 3367 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Keep going up  the good work. The crypto of PERU needs your support.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Educating people about cryptocurrency can have a positive effect for the future of cryptocurrency.
The more people understand and acknowledge cryptocurreny, then it will be easier for it to grow even bigger.
copper member
Activity: 56
The ico that will change Peru!
Are you going to lock cryptopayment or btc free to move. This is very important before making any decision to send BTC to your website since your ICO is selling in stage. Please confirm

Uh, we only accept ERC20 Ethereum
Regards
copper member
Looking forward to the ICO, just signed up already to see whats inside.

Thanks for support mate Cheesy
Activity: 92
Great looking project. Will keep a close eye on this.
copper member
this project have lots of potentials. count my support thru sharing and posting on my social media accounts. i wish this project a big success in the near future. goodluck dev.

Thanks you so much for the support
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
This is a good idea. There are things that are worth consideration. Is electricity rate in Peru so cheap compared to current mining difficulty? What is the current stand on the Peruvian government on crypto? Is this coin going to follow government rules or will just go on as long as t is not also prohibited? I wish luck on this project trying to widen the crypto stretch.
Activity: 103
I wondered why market was going to hell. Almost 6months. Fcuk the banks.
Activity: 26
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
The concept is interesting, I'm also wishing this kind of project will also available in my country, since there are many people that still have no idea on what cryptocurrency is.
I wish you a good luck for the project, so it could also expand to another country, so there will be more people know about cryptocurrency
Activity: 76
Love this project. I have imagined stuff from the paper many times. Iam all in
Activity: 84
 I think I will join in . Bonus is quite good. Keep going dev
Activity: 34
It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible, dev. I need more information before deciding investing in the project.
Activity: 32
 I am out, not interested in ICO  anymore because the market is falling down
Activity: 29
I worried it will be scam like another project
Activity: 50
I saw  very active and promoting thiscoin. There is nothing into this thread just some promises better show us who are into dev team and they have credibility to deliver this or not
Activity: 39
Are you going to lock cryptopayment or btc free to move. This is very important before making any decision to send BTC to your website since your ICO is selling in stage. Please confirm
Activity: 59
Which data will be stored on blockchain?
Pages:
Jump to: