Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHO Photon blake256- MERGE MINE 6 COINS- NO PREMINE - POW ONLY 4+ YRS - page 13. (Read 99159 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
photon-qt is showing 28/67 on virustotal - is this safe? Can it be sorted if they are false positives?

Thanks.

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/afa658ed4458bb98157caba15f396a055ad900c5dd0341fbb4e316a17eab71fc/detection

It looks like it is probably because it is an old wallet that has not been updated. Most old wallets triggered a lot and devs adapt them but this hasn't been updated so it still triggers.

Doubtful that it is bad but somebody who knows better should say.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
photon-qt is showing 28/67 on virustotal - is this safe? Can it be sorted if they are false positives?

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
exchange drama just does not change much always some issue just keep calm on a long term view things will get sorted out if the demand is there, just people cant mine+dump and people cant trade short  Undecided

for anyone mining make hay while the sun shines just look at the lower diff vs a few days ago so every cloud has a silver lining  Tongue

a mix of central and decentralized exchanges is the future as I already said

been 2-3 exchanges close that Photon has been on since release, issues with exchanges are not a new thing or just a Photon issue its the whole industry Embarrassed

exchange business models you will find listing fee/delisting/min vol/locking markets/wallet maintenance super common  Shocked

even though cryptopia have issues atm its still a good exchange for fairness its a shame they are having issues dealing with volume of new users/trades and need to close markets *they got all sorts of people making demands and ltc/doge is not most profitable for them if people were not so toxic they would have just left them suspended imho

my advice is also if asking for PHO/BTC be nice when dealing with cryptopia and not demand and shout say bad things to them because you feel have rights its their exchange not yours be Nice Treat them with Respect and if we are lucky will listen and open PHO/BTC *they are super busy atm and not getting a lot of love maybe show them some  Wink
Activity: 23
But maybe the Management Team Photon can work miracles and... lets see Smiley

We do not need miracles. We only need #phonation!! And also bleudragon and cinnamon Kiss
The community will make photon a coin that we can use in every game as ingame coin and ofcourse for other kind of payment in real live. It is easy to reach because photon is a blake256 coin.

The photon community will have succes!

true, I sold photo with good gain but when I went to see  the price few days ago I could not believe it, I was regretting the sell despite I had amazing gain since the LTC went up a lot too.

But now I see that you are stuck with this coin since no plattform  trade it,and  I'm really happy that I sold it.

#PHO real? #PHOCK man. #PHODL was the best choice for your wallet.
It is not difficult to listing photon on some exchanges, so give us a few days
Activity: 47
Guys!

Photon has way passed 1 satoshi past weeks and landed on 6 sat before det pair closed for now by cryptopia. So now, due to the fact that 1 pho is valued at 6 sat, we should request a pho/btc pair on cryptopia!!

Yeah, it is nice to see the value growing, but... what do you think was this rise? A healthy and forseen growth or just a pump (or two or...) to raise the value for a big dump? Then the value would be under 1 sat in no time and all efforts to establish a tradepair with BTC would be useless. When Blakezone and maybe other applications using Photon are in a condition that provide real usecases, then i think the effort you mentioned would make sense. But maybe the Management Team Photon can work miracles and... lets see Smiley

true, I sold photo with good gain but when I went to see  the price few days ago I could not believe it, I was regretting the sell despite I had amazing gain since the LTC went up a lot too.

But now I see that you are stuck with this coin since no plattform  trade it,and  I'm really happy that I sold it.
Activity: 67
Merit: 3
Guys!

Photon has way passed 1 satoshi past weeks and landed on 6 sat before det pair closed for now by cryptopia. So now, due to the fact that 1 pho is valued at 6 sat, we should request a pho/btc pair on cryptopia!!

Yeah, it is nice to see the value growing, but... what do you think was this rise? A healthy and forseen growth or just a pump (or two or...) to raise the value for a big dump? Then the value would be under 1 sat in no time and all efforts to establish a tradepair with BTC would be useless. When Blakezone and maybe other applications using Photon are in a condition that provide real usecases, then i think the effort you mentioned would make sense. But maybe the Management Team Photon can work miracles and... lets see Smiley
Activity: 15
Guys!

Activity: 41
need more exchange for photon
CRYPTOPIA SAID

Market Closing

Due to being unable to provide any kind of realistic or accurate ETA on both the DOGE/LTC markets being resumed, we have decided it best to close these base markets at this time. Please close any open orders, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

so they never re-open the pho market

They closed also the NZDT market and now they are open again.
So the only thing we can do is waiting until we are on other exchanges( not only c-patex) or we must wait for cryptopia.
They must fix it or they will oose a lot of costumers
legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
CRYPTOPIA SAID

Market Closing

Due to being unable to provide any kind of realistic or accurate ETA on both the DOGE/LTC markets being resumed, we have decided it best to close these base markets at this time. Please close any open orders, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

so they will never re-open the pho market
Heya "Management Team Photon" - you should update your pre-website as Photon is not tradeable on Cryptopia at the moment (and maybe this moment will last really long, as they stopped the whole LTC-based market). Maybe you should start a conversation with the guy from https://c-patex.com/ to see which future plans they have.

Hey,

We keep hoping they will be avaible as soon as possible.
IWe will change our website if cryptopia do not start today.

We are on c-patex but people do not want to sell the photons they have. People bought it for 10 satoshi  Shocked on c-patex. PHODL PHOTONS!!!
Now you can buy it for 5 satoshi .
Cryptopia must come back todat..
I hope there will be enough suply when cryptopia start again

Ps: 24 december 2017 was the first day we was starting briging people togetger. We have now +- 1400 members that love photon. A community like this is step one to let photon have a good status.
We are working a lot even on the holidays.

We allready contacted some exhanges and now we wait for answer. We cant do more then waiting for answer.
Come watch our spreedsheet on our telegramgroup what we have done and what we will do.

(Sorry for my bad english)
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
greetings!  the team Photon, so much time fucked lazily sleep, that did not find time for fruitful work-new pairs and exchanges ....
Activity: 518
Merit: 261

In that case, you should step aside and let other devs take the lead. You own a pool dedicated to mining Photon, am sure you owns billions of Photon and have also sold billions. Yet you want others to pay to make you a billionaire? There are other devs that want to take the lead but you keep ranting at them as if they are taken away your kingdom.  I like Cinamon. She's has invested a tremendous time on this project yet she remains humble and calm but you keep dragging her along your selfish decisions. Let's imagine Cryptopia suspend Doge/LTC trading  for years or indefinite, that would be the end of Photon or what?

Please friend, you do not know the whole story. You van read it back. The conversation starts on page 24.
We have now a oke from bleudragon.  Photon is created by cinnamon and bleudragon. Please show them both respect for the work they spend in blakecoins.

They are alway working with blakezone so also photon and blakecoin. So they are always developing their coins.They make this coins and they want to do it in there own way. For a hobby. This coins are not created to make profit or they allready did the same as the Management team and the community do now.

Bleudragob was "scare" that we make his creaton a bad coin.
Understand it please. It is just like we take their work of the last year and we can make it big or we break it. He must trust people he do not know. That is a heavy thing.
So please be happy and say thank you to bleudragon and cinnamom that is oke we can make photon as community a coin with status.
Bleudragon do not have to dump photons. Other people can do that because they are loyal to the blake familly. They cant and will never accept someone destroy their coins. So please understand that there are alot of people that accept we work with photon only because the oke of bleudragon. Have respect for it and please stop talking "bad" to bleudragon about photon.
I can only send 2 messages a day for now with bitcointalk so please make contact with me if you are not happy with something  (telegram) .
Please stop sending bleudragon messages about photon.
Every answer you can find on internet.
They have share everything.

We are doing a lot together witg the community.
We wull be for sure we will be listing on more exhanges this moth.

(Sorry for my bad english)

please stop that butchery, you look like a chinese scamer ... you dont even know how to write their names...

This is my first post on this forum, after years of browsing, learning, and silently absorbing what information I was looking for (you should maybe try the same). You inspired me to finally post because of your absolutely disgusting tone and demeanor. I've been following photon, and bluedragons work for months and believe enough in his code and this coin to speak up. People like you are what will ultimately hurt the crypto scene... the type of person that Vitalik talks about when he contemplates walking away. No respect for dev's and all you want to do is grow the coin and then dump it. I understand where bluedragon is coming from, the coin isn't ready to reach full maturity yet, blakezone.com is still betatesting, and until that is complete many people won't know this coins true value. The blakezone zombie game is beyond impressive, and bluedragon is a real genius of a dev... The fact that you are bad mouthing him for how he choses to handle a bunch of random people on the internet (you), barking at him for how to navigate a ship he built from hand (blake coin and photon), is just infuriating.

You don't even know what your talking about... After blakezone.com is completed and we see the game in action, then and only then will we have the first glimpse of what the future of this coin could be... Imagine a first person shooter, multiplayer, where each game cost 1 coin to enter, and winner takes all. In a Call of Duty style gameplay, I could see that being one of the biggest things to happen in cryptogames, and that is where I see the highest potential for photon, and the blake coins...

NOTHING will happen without bluedragon, so I ask you kindly, to stfu and let this talented dev do his thing, and know your place in all of this (no one wants you involved, you bought your way in). You are doing nothing but pointing the finger, and whining, with absolutely nothing intelligent to say.

I hope that bluedragon sees this post and realize we (the new photon community) have his back, because people like you give the followers and community behind photon a terrible fucking name.

-SC

this is a nice shit you write dude, you are only here because you got some cheap photon coin for free when nobody was aware of that project, people like you are just greedy one , hungry of money, YOU are disgusting not that guy trying to explain his opinion. This is the new crypto generation, full of loosers like you.
Heya "Management Team Photon" - you should update your pre-website as Photon is not tradeable on Cryptopia at the moment (and maybe this moment will last really long, as they stopped the whole LTC-based market). Maybe you should start a conversation with the guy from https://c-patex.com/ to see which future plans they have.

This is my first post on this forum, after years of browsing, learning, and silently absorbing what information I was looking for (you should maybe try the same). You inspired me to finally post because of your absolutely disgusting tone and demeanor. I've been following photon, and bluedragons work for months and believe enough in his code and this coin to speak up. People like you are what will ultimately hurt the crypto scene... the type of person that Vitalik talks about when he contemplates walking away. No respect for dev's and all you want to do is grow the coin and then dump it. I understand where bluedragon is coming from, the coin isn't ready to reach full maturity yet, blakezone.com is still betatesting, and until that is complete many people won't know this coins true value. The blakezone zombie game is beyond impressive, and bluedragon is a real genius of a dev... The fact that you are bad mouthing him for how he choses to handle a bunch of random people on the internet (you), barking at him for how to navigate a ship he built from hand (blake coin and photon), is just infuriating.

You don't even know what your talking about... After blakezone.com is completed and we see the game in action, then and only then will we have the first glimpse of what the future of this coin could be... Imagine a first person shooter, multiplayer, where each game cost 1 coin to enter, and winner takes all. In a Call of Duty style gameplay, I could see that being one of the biggest things to happen in cryptogames, and that is where I see the highest potential for photon, and the blake coins...

NOTHING will happen without bluedragon, so I ask you kindly, to stfu and let this talented dev do his thing, and know your place in all of this (no one wants you involved, you bought your way in). You are doing nothing but pointing the finger, and whining, with absolutely nothing intelligent to say.

I hope that bluedragon sees this post and realize we (the new photon community) have his back, because people like you give the followers and community behind photon a terrible fucking name.

-SC

I am very happy with this message. Bleudragon did a lot of work and i love it when others also give him the respect he deserve.
We never talked bad about bleudragon or cinnamon or about the blakefamilly. Not here and not at any other place, My english is not so good If you are talking about "scare".That was the best word i know to use.

We never did somthing without persmission. If you read everything back from post #520 you will read and understand.
You can also read our pinned message in our telegram for more information.

PHOTON Antonio:
Hello everybody,
First I want to say thank you Bluedragon and Cinnamon that you have created coins like this.
We will always acknowledge and remember you for your work and time and knowledge for making Photon.

Welcome to PHO! This is a decentralized community. Meaning YOU impact the value. In this community everyone take part in sharing, spreading the word, commenting and inviting friends to this channel.

GOOD NEWS:
The original dev, Bluedragon is saying he's OK with us and we are hoping to maybe even on-board him to work with us! We will update you soon with good news.

Read our conversation:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=478136.560

Guys please say hello to Bluedragon and say thanks he make this possible:
https://twitter.com/BlakeCoin/status/948519080763457537

The last week of 2017 was amazing for Photon. Photon was before 25 December a coin with almost no activity.
Juan an I have a lot of belief in this coin so we were trying to start a dialogue with cinnamon, so we can help them to make photon a coin with status.

Cinnamon tweeted us back that she is too shy to join us. She also tweeted that this is an open source project and everyone can work with it if they don't violate the MIT licence
So we, Juan and I, where starting to make plans to make photon a coin that a lot of people will know about.
It is a wonderful coin how they build it. Because the code they used, they have made it possible to merge-mine. You can mine more coins at the same time!

Usecase (Quick Overview):
Bluedragon developed the coin a few years back primarily for use in Gaming - it is mined using a unique technology as it is merge mined with 5 other coins simultaneously - https://blakecoin.org/merged-mining/

Also check out http://www.blakezone.com/

A more in-depth Usecase will be presented in the Roadmap which is currently in development.

Please read more about the photon at: https://github.com/photonproject/photon https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-pho-photon-blake256-merge-mine-6-coins-no-premine-pow-only-4-yrs-478136

Wallet Info:
You can download the Windows wallet here (it will take a few hours to sync): https://github.com/photonproject/photon/releases
- other wallets are on development roadmap

Recent Updates:
This weeks airdrop was a success.
We will have a new airdrop on 31 January 2018!
We will be very happy if there are people that want to donate photons for the airdrop.

It is very important for Photon and all the other blake256 coins that you all start mining blake256 coins. When mining you will get 6 coins at once.

Now your daily profit from mining maybe low ( higher then the most other coins) but hold and you will have a lot of profit with mining photons and other blake256 coins.

You can start mining at http://la1.blakecoin.com/ You can start mining with your pc.

More info : https://blakecoin.org/merged-mining/

The files and some tips are here thanks to Ettin (read Instructions.txt file): https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TwLFki4BOTLUBBmuGVDFKs4qVlY-Vv7W

PLEASE do not stop mining blake256 coins.
It is also good for the blake256 coins but also the BlakeCommunity will be happy with us. We can show them that we are loyal to the blake256 coins. Mining is good for us all.

Juan, [07.01.18 14:25]
Progress to date:
- We have because of our great community an awesome Management Team. We do this because it is our hobby.
- We are working hard to complete tasks we have. Website, wallets, new exchanges, whitepaper, roadmap etc.
- This month we will make contact with more exchanges to list us. Also we will finish our website www.photoncc.com
PHO community update:

New language groups created -
Italian:- https://t.me/photon_coin_italiano
French: -https://t.me/joinchat/GHDVCw-iBZEtwy7_nqm3Uw
Spanish: - https://t.me/joinchat/DcnPNhAy1BHI5MhIVQXlIg
Dutch: -https://t.me/photon_Netherlands
Russia: -https://t.me/joinchat/HQ_ZM0ScncW-vHHPqYQmWA

Mining Focus Group:  https://t.me/joinchat/HXgdRUgGSavrDClAVmOqsg
Tony, [07.01.18 10:40]
com.
- We will have a wallet and we do our best to finish the roadmap.
- Today ( 02-01-2018) we have been listing pho/btc on c-patex.com.
- These next day we will make contact with other exchanges so there will follow more.

Please note that originally:
- Cinnamon told us in a tweet that this is an open source project. But Bluedragon feared we are here to scam the whole thing and the diff is rising because of the rising amount of miners right now. Bluedragon thinks people will stop with mining and then the diff remains high.
We are not stoppingPHOTON Antonio:
with mining so the community needs to keep the mining up also.
The trust is low and I understand because a lot of people in this cryptocurrency world are scammers.
We are going to prove t

hem that we are
legit. That is one of the reasons I ask you to start mining blake256 coins and not to stop with mining.
It is good for us all.

Our goal is to make 1 photon one dollar. One dollar is very high but we do that because we can keep going on until we reach it. You all can be happy if we reach 1 cent but we from the management team of Photon are only happy with minimal 1 dollar because that is our goal.

If you have ideas for our team you can put it also in this spreadsheet. Please use it with respect.
-https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mpDceCtEO7d-c-tvDjUvsA1Fa1Tgb-lKVcAUMg34rpE/edit?usp=sharing
-https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k9Gx2VVD7X6LH4kQ_-VkUm7iNloG69ILzjL7caEd3BI/edit?usp=sharing
Rough Photon community guidelines can be seen in this link.
-https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D8igOBlOYdLWgDo1bxBvWk12iq4i6Zg2fyAJ6u5fFl8/edit#gid=0

@ bleudragon thank you for giving us this change and thank you for making contact with coinomi!.That will be a great step!

Activity: 2
does anyone know when/where Photon will be trading again? I have a bag I would like to see start moving again.

I unfortunately was not able to read through the whole thread.

Look here https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News into the tweets on the right side. The ones regarding the LTC/DOGE market problems. At the moment it doesnt seem to be solved in a fast way.

In theory you can try https://c-patex.com/ This is a new exchange and i think they will build up, but only future will show, if it is an honest meant exchange or just another try to scam ppl. For now i just can say, they try to do honest work, try to enhance their service and until now they answered any ticket i opened in a relative fast way. But just keep in mind - it could be a scam too...

I guess I’ll be holding onto some coins until we get some more news. Oh well.
does anyone know when/where Photon will be trading again? I have a bag I would like to see start moving again.

Look here https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News into the tweets on the right side. The ones regarding the LTC/DOGE market problems. At the moment it doesnt seem to be solved in a fast way.

In theory you can try https://c-patex.com/ This is a new exchange and i think they will build up, but only future will show, if it is an honest meant exchange or just another try to scam ppl. For now i just can say, they try to do honest work, try to enhance their service and until now they answered any ticket i opened in a relative fast way. But just keep in mind - it could be a scam too...
Activity: 2

legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
I can see that this doesn’t come often, but I for one want to thank you for your hard work and dedication. I also appreciate your no nonsense attitude as I believe people are just too damn entitled now days. This is your baby (and cinnamon) so do with it as you see fit and anyone that disagrees can suck a fat one.  You’re not here to make others rich, nor should you be.  However, you do have every right to make money from your own investments. Whether it is monetary or time and effort. It is an investment nonetheless. So keep doing what you’re doing and if anyone disagrees with what you’re doing with YOUR project, tell them to fuck off as you have been. Again, thanks for being quick to respond earlier and thanks for your efforts and support.

Thank you its nice to hear  Grin

I will keep that in mind with so many about its like swatting flies  Undecided

you can count on my support if you try hard, have real issues, get stuck or just need some quick help/advice  Cool *not a teacher though so cant dedicate too much time
Activity: 5
I can see that this doesn’t come often, but I for one want to thank you for your hard work and dedication. I also appreciate your no nonsense attitude as I believe people are just too damn entitled now days. This is your baby (and cinnamon) so do with it as you see fit and anyone that disagrees can suck a fat one.  You’re not here to make others rich, nor should you be.  However, you do have every right to make money from your own investments. Whether it is monetary or time and effort. It is an investment nonetheless. So keep doing what you’re doing and if anyone disagrees with what you’re doing with YOUR project, tell them to fuck off as you have been. Again, thanks for being quick to respond earlier and thanks for your efforts and support.
Pages:
Jump to: