Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHO Photon blake256- MERGE MINE 6 COINS- NO PREMINE - POW ONLY 4+ YRS - page 10. (Read 99157 times)

legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
Has Photon been pulled from Coinmarketcap? I can still get to it if I know the URL but can no longer search for it or pull data through the public API.

its still there https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/photon/

my guess any api data from coinmarketcap is based on Cryptopia and currently everyone should know that they have suspended LTC/DOGE markets but plan to bring them back on sister sites under the Cryptopia banner at some point no eta is given!

no extra info has been given to us that is not already been made public here

@anyone calling themselves an investor

You are not an investor as this project never has had: registered company/pre ipo/ico/ipo or any premine so only thing you can be is a market speculator and no not that important!!!!  Roll Eyes

only investors in these projects are the devs with our own free time and resources in the spirit of FOSS e.g not expecting a return/profit maybe break even would be nice  Cheesy  or a few more donations  Cool

just coming back and posting FUD says alot if you had no interest you would just take SidGrip's advice and use the door  Grin

The problem with some of you noob crypto fucks (ie:item-ax,Seasonic & others) is you feel as if your owed someting just because you happen to buy 10 sats worth of crypto on an exchange & now your a "big time invester" calling shots as if your opinion really fucking matters --> It dosen't

You people are really what makes the crypto space a drag to be in. Acting like you helped Bluedragon747, Cinnamon or any other blake dev from day one contributing to code or providing support. Like you were the ones spending countless day's & nights trying to get shit right for us real supports who truly appreciate their efforts.

If your not happy about shit then go create your own cryptocoin somewhere else the way you wan't to see it done.  Cool
                                    ________
                                  |  __  __   |
                                  | |   ||    | |
                                  | |   ||    | |
                                  | |__||__| |
There's the door -->    |  __  __() |   Now Kindly Fuck off  Kiss
                                  | |   ||    | |
                                  | |   ||    | |
                                  | |   ||    | |
                                  | |   ||    | |
                                  | |__||__| |
                                  |________|

I can tell you for a FACT that the dev's do not control the largest wallets in the blake256 ecosystem
nor have they dumped billions & billions of coins, do you even know how to use a block explorer  Roll Eyes  

The Management Team Photon, I am still a little leary on but only time will tell whether they are truely interested in the merged mining setup & vision that the Blake dev's have for use case or they are just getting people excited for an epic dump

@real community
I've tried to sum up my thoughts here:

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@mindminer/blake-coins-the-possible-future-includes-crypto-gamers-who-don-t-need-jobs-to-live

beyond that i won't clutter up this thread with facts anymore. sorry folks! Tongue

I have appreciated your posts here and your very well written article. Keep them coming. You can lead a horse to water but you can not make them drink.

What is the traded volume of Photon on C-patex?  What's the miners of Photon going to do with it? I guess selling for profit later. Yet, this is the only thread where investors are not important. Until you guys know what you are doing and change your mind-set, Photon will remain worthless.

Volume roughly 50M PHO per day in each PHO/BTC and PHO/LTC pair, so ~100M/day.

I have been mining Photon since it was launched ~4 years ago. I have sold PHO for profit, bought PHO at a loss, used it as a testnet of sorts in projects I work on, given it away, and traded it. I do not consider it to be worthless and appreciate how real developers back the Blake ecosystem, not pump and dump scammers.

Thank you Photon and Blake community.

Old community members are well know to us and have helped in many ways over the years and its always good to see them about  Grin

we do have a few new community members joining now thing they have in common is showing some respect and once given tends to get returned in time and effort from us and others in community too

demands and unrealistic expectations are not wanted its not why we spend time on these projects
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
are you people really that delusional that you're dumping money into this still? LOL

LOL

LOL
Activity: 68
Has Photon been pulled from Coinmarketcap? I can still get to it if I know the URL but can no longer search for it or pull data through the public API.
Looks that way from what I'm seeing. My guess is given that they likely aren't tracking any coins traded on c-patex at this point (given how new they are) and that trading is still frozen on Cryptopia this won't change until them New Zealand boys get those ltc/doge markets back online.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
Good question.

Honestly I have never really been a regular user of that site so it is possible.

I think they use the api from many exchanges however with markets temp. suspended at cryptopia and c-patex is a pretty new exchange it may be.

fwiw (and I realize my opinion is certainly the minority) market cap is a kind of 'foggy' statistic to begin with.

Even when applied to macro economic things like stocks ect if Bezos sold all his stock at once it would certainly change the market !

Regardless I bet other ppl on here will have more information and chime in.
Thank you for bringing this to my attention also.

Activity: 9
Activity: 310
Merit: 256
Photon --- The First Child Of Blake Coin --Merged
thanks all - i updated/corrected the link in the op to point to the download /release page on github
Someone notified me it was not working thanks.
Activity: 409
Merit: 250

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@mindminer/blake-coins-the-possible-future-includes-crypto-gamers-who-don-t-need-jobs-to-live

beyond that i won't clutter up this thread with facts anymore. sorry folks! Tongue

I have appreciated your posts here and your very well written article. Keep them coming. You can lead a horse to water but you can not make them drink.

What is the traded volume of Photon on C-patex?  What's the miners of Photon going to do with it? I guess selling for profit later. Yet, this is the only thread where investors are not important. Until you guys know what you are doing and change your mind-set, Photon will remain worthless.

Volume roughly 50M PHO per day in each PHO/BTC and PHO/LTC pair, so ~100M/day.

I have been mining Photon since it was launched ~4 years ago. I have sold PHO for profit, bought PHO at a loss, used it as a testnet of sorts in projects I work on, given it away, and traded it. I do not consider it to be worthless and appreciate how real developers back the Blake ecosystem, not pump and dump scammers.

Thank you Photon and Blake community.
Activity: 38
What is the traded volume of Photon on C-patex?  What's the miners of Photon going to do with it? I guess selling for profit later. Yet, this is the only thread where investors are not important. Until you guys know what you are doing and change your mind-set, Photon will remain worthless.
Thanks for the update.  Great to see things still plugging along on the development side despite all of the price action craziness taking place.  Keep up the good work!
Activity: 310
Merit: 256
Photon --- The First Child Of Blake Coin --Merged
nice write up to the guy on steem , well done thanks

thanks also to all the new community members on twitter, this forum, mining and elsewhere

small update before Photon's 4th birthday

minor changes to the code on github added checkpoints and fixed a boost compatibility issue for building on ubuntu 16.04  - added checkpoints

with the help of Bluedragon747 (no thanks to my lousy web design skills) we almost have a snazzy website ready

new community members on social media are rumored to be working on several things to support photon also

I updated the OP with new nodes running the updated code and most exciting a new exchange c-patex

https://c-patex.com/

They have markets for Photon for btc, ltc and blc

They also support all the other blake 256 8r family coins in multiple markets !!

The nodes either are now or will soon be running daemons of Lithium / Blakebitcoin and Electron as I also updated those three on github with fixes + checkpoints !

With all the excitement lately we certainly don't want to soften up security !!

I may have a few more goodies in the next week or so !! Thanks everyone and especially all miners and those running nodes keeping the network secure.  -- I 'll try to think of something exciting for the 4 year launch anniversary !! <<< CC  Cool

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

comparing to ripple show how much bad you are, you are there only to make money .
Isn't getting anything listed on cryptopia at this point more a matter of purchasing the required # of DOTS to purchase the market thru paytopia somehow?

Regardless, it does sound like cryptopia will be re-opening the market at some point but when is the question.  Perfect time for me to test getting a full node running Smiley
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
The primary reason for listing a coin/token on the exchange is to increase its value. Why was Photon even listed on Cryptopia if the goal was not to increase the value?
increase in value already happened in early december and again in early january. it's up like 5000% from late november based on current prices on c-patex. this is not now, and in my opinion will never be a $1 coin. not organically at least. i speak only for myself here but based on how the coin's blockchain was set up (short target block time, no decrease in block reward, 90 billion coins), it doesn't seem that a value increase of this magnitude (another ~5000% from where it is now to get to $1) was the intent in listing the coin.

seems to me that the other blake coins all will have a much much higher value per coin in the game-world and could take off as investment vehicles on exchanges in the real-world. They will all be much rarer than PHO and they will all get scarcer over time, whereas people will be finding PHO between their digital couch cushions for years... PHO just seems like an odd choice for a community to rally around for astronomical price increases, based on the way it's coded.

When the Litecoin market opens on Cryptopia PHO will be back in the game. Just don't get delisted! It would be cool to see it listed as a PHO/BTC pair now.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
I PHODL My coins. Thank you guys !

Me too Cheesy When the Litecoin market is opened on Cryptopia PHO will trade again. I don't think it's a dead coin.
Activity: 5
I PHODL My coins. Thank you guys !
Activity: 5
I love how few people here can actually form a thought that makes any sense. For those of you that cannot, here is a couple of tips.

Ones that are trying to pump:  stfu. Just shut up. Anyone with half a brain realizes what you’re trying to do and the reasons behind it are pretty obvious.

Ones that are pissed off with where this coin is:  you stfu as well. If you’re so pissed off because your investment hasn’t panned out as you had hoped, go develop your own fucking coin with your own time, effort, and money and profit all you want. But you won’t...because you can’t.  So if you have a problem with how things are being handled by the devs, first: think (if you’re capable of such a thing) is this something that I could ever accomplish? (The answer is no, otherwise you wouldn’t be here) and second: go fuck yourself and quit being such a self entitled piece of shit. No one owes you a god damned thing and you’re in no position to make demands.

Rant over. Have a beautiful day.
The primary reason for listing a coin/token on the exchange is to increase its value. Why was Photon even listed on Cryptopia if the goal was not to increase the value?
increase in value already happened in early december and again in early january. it's up like 5000% from late november based on current prices on c-patex. this is not now, and in my opinion will never be a $1 coin. not organically at least. i speak only for myself here but based on how the coin's blockchain was set up (short target block time, no decrease in block reward, 90 billion coins), it doesn't seem that a value increase of this magnitude (another ~5000% from where it is now to get to $1) was the intent in listing the coin.

seems to me that the other blake coins all will have a much much higher value per coin in the game-world and could take off as investment vehicles on exchanges in the real-world. They will all be much rarer than PHO and they will all get scarcer over time, whereas people will be finding PHO between their digital couch cushions for years... PHO just seems like an odd choice for a community to rally around for astronomical price increases, based on the way it's coded.

Ripple is a bad comparison because it is not mined and has a completely different use-case. It's not just the number of coins, but the lack of a decrease in the block reward. PHO is already plentiful, as it was meant to be, and it will never become scarcer. In fact when ASIC mining comes online for blake256 it will become much more plentiful. We don't need price to increase to drive adoption. You only need price to increase if you are trying to pump and dump.
Activity: 23

The only thing I sensed out of this ongoing discussions is just self-centered, and that is killing Photon. Otherwise, there's no reason why Cryptopia hasn't been notified to activate BTC trading since Photon reached 6 sat before LTC/DOGE halt.

"Photon is doing great! The community is still behind photon and that is one important thing we need. The management contacted a lot of exchanges but every exchange needs the time to accept a coin. Btc will only be activated on cryptopia when someone asks for it and a coin is 1 satoshi. We contacted cryptopia when we were 1 satoshi but 3 days later they were in crisis. so please understand why they did not do it already."

Good investors invest in crypto because they research the project and believe in its utility.

"People in our community invest in photon because of the trust in the community and also the story how this was started. I get people around the world that asking me about the conversation between bleudragon and me. They al see there are a few people that are doing a lot to make photon have success together with the community. That are reasons why they trust in the future of photon"
[/color]

Other investors invest in crypto because they want to get rich quick. To me, this new photon "community" seems like the latter.
"Of course we want to be rich because of photon. It is an easy way to get a lot of money"

No goal other than to increase the price of the coin so they can sell it for fiat. C'mon... it's a clear pump and dump strategy. $1 per coin is an arbitrary number and totally ignores the fact that the block reward goes up over time, and there will be 90 billion of these coins mined.
There is now 40 bil ripple. Is that a problem to be a big coin? No friend. It is all about the work we put in it"

It's not a $1 coin, it's just not.

"You are correct. We are now even not 1 cent.But that is not a reason to not do everyhitng to reach one dollar."

There are other Blake256 coins that are coded differently and will likely have much higher value per coin when there is adoption in video games.

"yes, they are all awesome and yes every blakecoin is good for in-game payment. Please read how back (page24 demminer) how we found photon. For us, photon is very special.

But since Photon had a big price bump in early December and a HUGE price bump in late December... It's all "$1 PHOTON! WHEN MOON?!? LAMBO NOW?!?!?!" I see through it. I'm sorry.

"it will moon when the markets on cryptopia open. there are a lot of people that want to buy and want to Podl. There are some very big investors that are going to phold to. Why? because the story behind photon. There are people that even make lost with pumping photon so we will have earlier success. People will have lower trust if photon not grows in value. So let's look what is going to happen the next monts.

( there are always ( new) people that is going to talk about my english. Yes my english is not perfect and i am sorry for that)
Pages:
Jump to: