Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHO Photon blake256- MERGE MINE 6 COINS- NO PREMINE - POW ONLY 4+ YRS - page 11. (Read 99159 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
The only thing I sensed out of this ongoing discussions is just self-centered, and that is killing Photon. Otherwise, there's no reason why Cryptopia hasn't been notified to activate BTC trading since Photon reached 6 sat before LTC/DOGE halt.

OH GUSH, when is the power struggle going to stop and get along together? The primary reason for listing a coin/token on the exchange is to increase its value. Why was Photon even listed on Cryptopia if the goal was not to increase the value?
Activity: 211
Merit: 119
Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.

This is a very complex topic. The aim of every dev should be to create a value for  their coins in order to attract people to use it in their intended fields and not the other way round. You cannot sell a coin and expect the buyers to use it to promote another product. There's a huge difference between investors and gamers. Investors are after making profit with a coin they invested in therefore, they only care about its growth and not the growth of any product attached to it. After all, Photon is not a token project. The dev can look for a way to promote both with a tool such as InvestBox at Yobit to investors and gamers audience. Telling the community to focus on promoting BlakeZone games for the growth of Photon is a joke and very unrealistic marketing strategy.

It's quiet simple actually,

The dev has created a value for his coins and currently working on a unique use case,  --> Not just games but backed framework (ie: building a platform)

It does get rather redundant, same questions/comments over & over again, I don't understand why people can't be bothered to read through the prior post or even figure out it's all one ecosystem & I am tired of repeating myself & I assume others feel the same

Here is a suggestion, Start Here --> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annblc-blakecoin-blake-256-for-gpufpga-with-merged-mined-pools-stable-net-306894  Wink

If your not interested in reading I suggest starting here --> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27671252   Kiss
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Good investors invest in crypto because they research the project and believe in its utility. Other investors invest in crypto because they want to get rich quick. To me, this new photon "community" seems like the latter. No goal other than to increase the price of the coin so they can sell it for fiat. C'mon... it's a clear pump and dump strategy. $1 per coin is an arbitrary number and totally ignores the fact that the block reward goes up over time, and there will be 90 billion of these coins mined. It's not a $1 coin, it's just not. There are other Blake256 coins that are coded differently and will likely have much higher value per coin when there is adoption in video games.  But since Photon had a big price bump in early December and a HUGE price bump in late December... It's all "$1 PHOTON! WHEN MOON?!? LAMBO NOW?!?!?!" I see through it. I'm sorry.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
This is directed at the new Photon "community", since it has been ignored on Telegram.

I'm still struggling to put together the goal of $1 per PHO with 1) the nature of the coin--it's inflationary unlike most crypto and has a limit of 90B coins. 2) the intent of the developers to have the coins be used as a crypto economy inside of video game universes, not to be traded on exchanges and make people who had nothing to do with the work that went into creating the coin rich. Volatile / high prices are counter to the intended use-case of the coin.

If we want to support PHO shouldn't we be supporting Blakezone games, since that's where they will first be used and then other game devs will see the value / utility and adopt it as well? This way the coins will find their natural price and it will be healthy for the ecosystem of the coins for use inside of games (not to mention you merge-mine while you game?? how cool is that??)

If the goal is just "$1 coins" what happens when the goal is reached? everyone sells and the price crashes and the original use-case is fucked?? Why is the goal of the community the price of the coin rather than promoting the use-case of the coin? Price should follow adoption, not be an end in and of itself.

I really am trying to give you guys the benefit of the doubt, but it's clear you are running a pump-and-dump scheme... :\
''

This is a very complex topic. The aim of every dev should be to create a value for  their coins in order to attract people to use it in their intended fields and not the other way round. You cannot sell a coin and expect the buyers to use it to promote another product. There's a huge difference between investors and gamers. Investors are after making profit with a coin they invested in therefore, they only care about its growth and not the growth of any product attached to it. After all, Photon is not a token project. The dev can look for a way to promote both with a tool such as InvestBox at Yobit to investors and gamers audience. Telling the community to focus on promoting BlakeZone games for the growth of Photon is a joke and very unrealistic marketing strategy.
Activity: 2
This is directed at the new Photon "community", since it has been ignored on Telegram.

I'm still struggling to put together the goal of $1 per PHO with 1) the nature of the coin--it's inflationary unlike most crypto and has a limit of 90B coins. 2) the intent of the developers to have the coins be used as a crypto economy inside of video game universes, not to be traded on exchanges and make people who had nothing to do with the work that went into creating the coin rich. Volatile / high prices are counter to the intended use-case of the coin.

If we want to support PHO shouldn't we be supporting Blakezone games, since that's where they will first be used and then other game devs will see the value / utility and adopt it as well? This way the coins will find their natural price and it will be healthy for the ecosystem of the coins for use inside of games (not to mention you merge-mine while you game?? how cool is that??)

If the goal is just "$1 coins" what happens when the goal is reached? everyone sells and the price crashes and the original use-case is fucked?? Why is the goal of the community the price of the coin rather than promoting the use-case of the coin? Price should follow adoption, not be an end in and of itself.

I really am trying to give you guys the benefit of the doubt, but it's clear you are running a pump-and-dump scheme... :\
There are a lot of weak hands (or people who have interest in the coin and don't want the price out of control because the purpose of this coin is not for it to moon and make peope rich, it's to use as a crypto economy inside of video games) selling low on C-PATEX now. But even at 100 litoshis, 100,000 PHO is about $22.

I also do not speak for the devs, but I would say this coin and its use-case is very far from dead.

www.blakezone.com
www.blakecoin.org/
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
Sorry for the question guys...where I can buy this coin ?
Thanks

Thanks

This is actually quite simple. You go down here on my link and then you click on it.
and suddenly a new page comes and you can see where to buy this coin. and there you can find all coins and tokens.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/photon/#markets  

The exchange listed on that site has halted PHO/LTC and PHO/DOGE trading since January 6, however the c-patex.com exchange has listed PHO/LTC and PHO/BTC.  https://c-patex.com

Hello BD, all, good to see you are all still around.

Currently, selling PHO on C-patex means throwing it all away for free. Even a couple of millions PHO will get you less than a dollar in trading. So might as well hold on to it, never know what future might bring in. A dead coin isn't hurting anyways.

Your math is broken.
Activity: 120
Merit: 2
Thanks

Thanks

This is actually quite simple. You go down here on my link and then you click on it.
and suddenly a new page comes and you can see where to buy this coin. and there you can find all coins and tokens.

The exchange listed on that site has halted PHO/LTC and PHO/DOGE trading since January 6, however the c-patex.com exchange has listed PHO/LTC and PHO/BTC.  https://c-patex.com

Currently, selling PHO on C-patex means throwing it all away for free. Even a couple of millions PHO will get you less than a dollar in trading. So might as well hold on to it, never know what future might bring in. A dead coin isn't hurting anyways.
Activity: 67
Merit: 3
Hi people is there any news? What about new exchanges? Or this coin dead?

Yup, its dead. Move on. Here is nothing to see - just a crime scene.
Activity: 66
Hi people is there any news? What about new exchanges? Or this coin dead?
legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect

nice to see you about too  Grin
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
Thanks

Thanks

Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Thanks

Activity: 1
Does Photon Coin have a Discord Page?
Activity: 9
Thanks
Activity: 56

go to console and type "walletpassphrase "your pass" 99999

THX that helped me!  Wink
legendary
Solutions Architect
in that case, proove it , and add some exchanges, you have enough coins to make it happen. if not, you are just waiting for pump&dump

why do I need to prove anything to you  Angry

adding exchanges just is not simple and even once listed get issues *voting/listing fee/delisting/min vol/locking markets/wallet maintenance

spending more of my own coins/assets/money/funds so you and others can trade why? oh yes thats right because you say so and have rights without actually doing anything but talking shit Undecided  *I have spent a lot of my own funds on these projects over ~4 years its not hard to understand why I feel reluctant to engage in the exchange racket  

c-patex.com works from my testing (deposit BTC/LTC/BLC and withdraw PHO/BLC/BBTC/ELT) not tested withdraw of LTC/BTC as I have buy orders on markets  Shocked *and if it goes poof I also lose some funds like everyone else  Kiss

and I am waiting on my own projects, not consumed with what markets are doing its a waste of my time  Roll Eyes
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
in that case, proove it , and add some exchanges, you have enough coins to make it happen. if not, you are just waiting for pump&dump
legendary
Solutions Architect
It doesn't look like the LTC/Doge markets are coming back any time soon on cryptopia.  Is there anything that can be done to get traded there in BTC?

the best option , imo, is to seel that shit, dev2_not_the_owner dont care about photon project, he just want peoples to make things to bring photon price high. Dev_real_dev1 is away from his project, may be busy or else, but now news. and last  _wannabee_dev_english__photonteammanagment just want to bring photon to more exchange but he got no money and no team to make plans

if you hate what we do so much wtf are you doing here?

stop the FUD talking what you are saying just is not true else you would not have nodes/pools running

why would anyone want to steal an open source project anyways its just stupid you can try and fork but then you also need pools on your side too  Roll Eyes

even if you "seel that shit" you will need skilled devs + pools and very few devs work for free or can do such merged pools your failed suggestion for more bs hijacking just aint gonna work big mouth

you can see cinnamon's commits to github atm so find it hard to see your point its just immature and total shit talking grow up and fuck off

some peoples English is not great I dont see the problem if they are really trying seems nasty to be giving people shit for it especially as it might not be their first language
Pages:
Jump to: