Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHO Photon blake256- MERGE MINE 6 COINS- NO PREMINE - POW ONLY 4+ YRS - page 15. (Read 99161 times)

legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
My question is specific to the unconfirmed balance. Do coins need to mature before they show as unconfirmed?  When you say sent, I’m thinking of confirmed balance.

no they need to be not orphaned blocks to count as unconfirmed

Confirmed is what can be sent and builds upto your set threshold *set the threshold in your account settings 0 = unlimited and will build up forever!!! 1 will auto payout on confirmed balance over 1

Unconfirmed cannot be sent due to network maturity which for most is 120 blocks

mature coins people have in wallet can be sent with only max 6 blocks but that is not same as new minted coins e.g what pools finds
legendary
Solutions Architect
I get all that, however where I’m having an issue is that in the past 8 hours or so, my unconfirmed balance hasn’t changed one bit with constant mining between 6-10+ GH/s. Do coins need to mature in order to show up under unconfirmed?

unconfirmed = not mature
unconfirmed = not orphanded and waiting on network maturity

once confirmed has built up it should be more constant but on such a small amount of hashing places like nicehash would not pay you more than once a week/month so worst case my pools are far better than this it just does take some time to build up and the high diff is not helping + unbalanced pools TH/s vs my pools doing GH/s

I also said about this too

the difference is in network difficulty more miners = less each *also depends on luck and what the pools findings are

the act of mining is random its not predetermined and actual time can be way off mostly its an average estimate  

currently the diff is way high and estimates off also quite a few of the blocks have been been found by zpool ~24hrs *would be best if it was little bit more balanced in pool hashrate

Also note New minted coins take 120 blocks(ELT is 480) to mature before they can be sent which with slow block generation could be much longer than normal 8 hrs

my pools are standard pplns and its mostly all automated and all payouts are based on what the pool finds and luck does have an effect!!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hello everybody

I have a Question...
I started mining two days ago. I had a constant photon payout at the beginning. Approximately 800 photons per hour. Since yesterday evening (19.44 Zurich), however, only 3 payments have been made. At the miner I did not change anything and he ran the whole time. Can someone help me please Huh

Sry for my bad English...

Greetings Xemo

pool: http://eu3.blakecoin.com

the difference is in network difficulty more miners = less each *also depends on luck and what the pools findings are

the act of mining is random its not predetermined and actual time can be way off mostly its an average estimate  

currently the diff is way high and estimates off also quite a few of the blocks have been been found by zpool ~24hrs *would be best if it was little bit more balanced in pool hashrate

Also note New minted coins take 120 blocks(ELT is 480) to mature before they can be sent which with slow block generation could be much longer than normal 8 hrs

my pools are standard pplns and its mostly all automated and all payouts are based on what the pool finds and luck does have an effect!!

I get all that, however where I’m having an issue is that in the past 8 hours or so, my unconfirmed balance hasn’t changed one bit with constant mining between 6-10+ GH/s. Do coins need to mature in order to show up under unconfirmed?
legendary
Solutions Architect
Without project , a website is Nothing . at least, photon  coin need his main dev to come back and say some word about the future ( or no future ? )

can you not read???

Photon was built and tested by @Cinnamon_Carter with vital input from BlueDragon747 creator of BlakeCoin and the 'Father' of this project !  

and if you want activity of one of the devs see my profile  Cheesy

------------------------------------------------------------
Name:   BlueDragon747
Activity:   1378
Position:   Legendary
Date Registered:   July 28, 2013, 01:25:47 AM
Last Active:   Today at 11:26:45 AM
------------------------------------------------------------

also if you check back a couple of pages could see me saying

Photon has an official twitter account:- https://twitter.com/PhotonCoin
and has a dev:- https://twitter.com/cinnamon_carter

The current Dev /Dev's are:
Cinnamon Carter
BlueDragon747

and on twitter too

this is all taking far too much of my free time enough with the questions and no telegram maybe once I see real results from community like the site that saves devs time/personal resources until then no more sucking my time away with bs questions that you only need to look for have answers  Cry

*and yes there did used to be a site for photon but work and costs of running for years did not make sense at one point! I have still tried to keep info combined and available via blakecoin.org for all merged **remember this is a fair released coin(no premine/no dev subsidy/no pay)  and costs for stuff over ~4 years have come out of devs own pockets for which we have needed to do hard work irl for  Cry

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Without project , a website is Nothing . at least, photon  coin need his main dev to come back and say some word about the future ( or no future ? )
Activity: 1
I wonder why there is no website of Pho for such a long time!!!

Is it difficult for you to make one since the begin?

Do not you want people to know more about the coin by your website?
Activity: 23
Realistically what's the target price for this coin?  I'd love to see it moon like anyone else but right now its market cap is $3.7m at .000177/usd so it would have a market cap of 3.7b at .177/usd.  As you add new features like the website and get more active on social media it will jump for sure and allow you to trade on other exchanges but the huge supply is going to keep the price/pho pretty small on this one.

Lets try to aim for 30m -100m for this month.

But it depend on there active work on the website and maybe a whitepaper.

Currently sitting at $17.35m less than 24 hours later.  
We need that website and someone pushing to get us on more exchanges.

even more amazing considering the one and only exchange it's listed on is currently suspended effectively giving this coin a current transactional value of exactly 0 litoshis.  I agree with the earlier post that this coin needs to be listed on more exchanges if it's to have any real chance long-term.  Perhaps somebody could get something setup on bisq at the very least and any other decentralized exchanges (hint hint, whales) so the whole network isn't essentially worthless when the 1 and only exchange decides to suspend trading

Land bittrex and binance and you will definitely have some potential

Yes we are making contact with exchanges.
This moth we will have some more.

1 dollar is a goal of the management team. It is a goal so we can keep going on until we reach it.
I am happy our goal is not 1 cent or we was satisfied with that goal very fast. Everyone else can be happy with one cent.
See one dollar just like "something" impossible that we want to reach. Nothing is impossible.we will reach it...Smiley

(Sorry for my bad english)
Activity: 21
Apparently Cryptopia are experiencing some migration issues and all markets have been paused.

https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ
Activity: 68
Realistically what's the target price for this coin?  I'd love to see it moon like anyone else but right now its market cap is $3.7m at .000177/usd so it would have a market cap of 3.7b at .177/usd.  As you add new features like the website and get more active on social media it will jump for sure and allow you to trade on other exchanges but the huge supply is going to keep the price/pho pretty small on this one.

even more amazing considering the one and only exchange it's listed on is currently suspended effectively giving this coin a current transactional value of exactly 0 litoshis.  I agree with the earlier post that this coin needs to be listed on more exchanges if it's to have any real chance long-term.  Perhaps somebody could get something setup on bisq at the very least and any other decentralized exchanges (hint hint, whales) so the whole network isn't essentially worthless when the 1 and only exchange decides to suspend trading

Land bittrex and binance and you will definitely have some potential
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
1$ lol , are you serious ? You will never reach that number, check the supply dude , this is huge and there is no project at all ! Xvg , ripple , they have real project, real product... but i wish success to your coin
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Realistically what's the target price for this coin?  I'd love to see it moon like anyone else but right now its market cap is $3.7m at .000177/usd so it would have a market cap of 3.7b at .177/usd.  As you add new features like the website and get more active on social media it will jump for sure and allow you to trade on other exchanges but the huge supply is going to keep the price/pho pretty small on this one.

legendary
Solutions Architect
With zpool pumping the profitability and having 2.8Th/s does that pretty much kill your merged pool from getting any blocks?

no as I dont think zpool is running a full merge so always something getting a block  Cheesy

share diff found above coin network diff > will solve if the wallet and work is upto date e.g has longest chain and has sent that to miner
Hello everybody

I have a Question...
I started mining two days ago. I had a constant photon payout at the beginning. Approximately 800 photons per hour. Since yesterday evening (19.44 Zurich), however, only 3 payments have been made. At the miner I did not change anything and he ran the whole time. Can someone help me please Huh

Greetings Xemo

With zpool pumping the profitability and having 2.8Th/s does that pretty much kill your merged pool from getting any blocks?
This is it. Photon is off limit. Dev, should enable BTC trading on Cryptopia to bolster this move. Fasten your seat belt everybody to the moon.

Where can I find Photon wallet?

Story of my life.  I got in a week too late.  I spent all my time mining verge and just two days ago switched to pho and now it's gone up almost 200%.  I guess I should be happy with the 300k I mined, but I was hoping to get 10mill before I switched off to stockpile Linda.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
This is it. Photon is off limit. Dev, should enable BTC trading on Cryptopia to bolster this move. Fasten your seat belt everybody to the moon.

Where can I find Photon wallet?
Activity: 3
Hello everybody

I have a Question...

Greetings Xemo

Many thanks for your response!

Maybe you will join the Telegram group soon?
Everyone would be happy!
https://t.me/photon19
legendary
Solutions Architect
Hello everybody

I have a Question...

Greetings Xemo

Activity: 3
Hello everybody

I have a Question...

Greetings Xemo

Activity: 16
I just want to say I'm very enthusiastic about this project and the future it might see ahead if properly developed with a vision.

Wishing all the best for its development and looking forward to the future of this project!
Pages:
Jump to: