Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHO Photon blake256- MERGE MINE 6 COINS- NO PREMINE - POW ONLY 4+ YRS - page 9. (Read 99157 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
A BTC pairing. It was on the LTC market until they shut the whole LTC and Doge market down. Currently at 6 sats.

Cryptopia is such a fickle exchange. Shut down LTC markets, close BTC markets on some coins, open BTC markets on some other ones randomly. They sure like to decide winners and losers  Cheesy I have a feeling someone on cryptopia took the opportunity to buy a bunch of PHO the last couple months and now opened the BTC markets to guarantee profit due to everything on Cryptopia being 5+ sat minimum nowadays. I haven't sold any of the PHO I bought for less than 10 litoshi.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
A BTC pairing. It was on the LTC market until they shut the whole LTC and Doge market down. Currently at 6 sats.
If I had to guess, Cryptopia is moving over active pairs that were on their LTC markets and pairing them on the BTC markets, and anything less than 1 sat just starts there.
There is a lot of volume currently, probably people just looking to pick up momentum and cheap coins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Photon added to Cryptopia today out of the blue?! Nice!

hi, what do you mean ? its already on cryptopia since many times
Activity: 38
Is there a dedicated mining pool?
Activity: 81
Photon added to Cryptopia today out of the blue?! Nice!
legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect

I already reply to this about 3-4 times already

Now you have to explain what the heck happened ... I was undermining quietly, then I entered the "edit account" to enter the address of the wallet for the payout and when I went to type the pin (which I remember from memory and it is always that) has always given the error "wrong pin".
I tried to reset it but the pool system replied "we can not send you email to the specified address" (which is a fully functional gmail address).
Now the amount is also suspended and the pool writes me to check my email to unlock it ... well, it's 72 hours that I do not receive any mail !!

What's now? Also because I had undermined a lot and I would not lose the blc ...

I reply to this on google/twitter/pm did you not read the reply  Huh

any issues it is best to just contact me direct will sort things out asap

the emails are off due to people abusing them to crash pool and get blocked for spam due to amount of emails generated, I have unlocked your account on eu3
Activity: 27

Now you have to explain what the heck happened ... I was undermining quietly, then I entered the "edit account" to enter the address of the wallet for the payout and when I went to type the pin (which I remember from memory and it is always that) has always given the error "wrong pin".
I tried to reset it but the pool system replied "we can not send you email to the specified address" (which is a fully functional gmail address).
Now the amount is also suspended and the pool writes me to check my email to unlock it ... well, it's 72 hours that I do not receive any mail !!

What's now? Also because I had undermined a lot and I would not lose the blc ...
will give a try to the new qt
Activity: 68
That's great news, thanks a bunch cinnamon Smiley

Looking forward to checking out the new wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
photon-qt.exe released this Jan 25, 2018

Version 0.8.9.7

Assets
18.4 MB photon-qt.exe
 Source code (zip)
 Source code (tar.gz)
New build for Win.x from updated source as requested by several community members with current version of open ssl 1.0.2n, updated check points, updated+expanded dns/seed node support.

Marked as a pre release since I have no version of win10 to test on.

Built from fresh win 7 install in virtual box. Always back up your wallet regularly and before any updates.

SHA 256 HASH e0 af 87 58 6f 31 4d c9 1f 47 78 e4 4b fa 27 dc d0 27 63 19 9f 82 3a 16 cd 2d b7 d9 3e 03 7e 21

SHA 512 HASH 6b 22 14 76 dd c0 e0 49 79 d4 e4 d5 96 c4 19 a7 91 93 58 14 81 bd e7 00 3f ab ee 4a b2 a9 65 ca 07 70 83 03 1b c5 98 21 af 72 90 9a 5b 2d bd fc fd 39 be b4 5a 02 a4 b8 de a3 b6 6b 78 fe 5d a1
https://github.com/photonproject/photon/releases
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
What is the traded volume of Photon on C-patex?  What's the miners of Photon going to do with it? I guess selling for profit later. Yet, this is the only thread where investors are not important. Until you guys know what you are doing and change your mind-set, Photon will remain worthless.
That's funny, I've taken a small portion of my worthless mining profits and turned it into 1 LTC...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
One of the reasons I hardly visit this forum anymore is because there are a lot of nasty people in here and also ungreatful & disrespectful.

If it was not for bluedragon747 this project would not exist.
Not in Oct of 2013 when blake coin started or now.

Anyone who believes I have a greater role or something more to offer than him is wrong.

Thankfully the lunatic fringe is a minority in the blake coin family & we have many long term members who mine & run nodes to support the network(s)

I also recognize some newer members of the community who are paying attention to things and got photon listed on a new exchange. Welcome aboard !!

I guess there will always be a few freaks out there  Huh
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
nice write up to the guy on steem , well done thanks

thanks also to all the new community members on twitter, this forum, mining and elsewhere

small update before Photon's 4th birthday

minor changes to the code on github added checkpoints and fixed a boost compatibility issue for building on ubuntu 16.04  - added checkpoints

with the help of Bluedragon747 (no thanks to my lousy web design skills) we almost have a snazzy website ready

new community members on social media are rumored to be working on several things to support photon also

I updated the OP with new nodes running the updated code and most exciting a new exchange c-patex

https://c-patex.com/

They have markets for Photon for btc, ltc and blc

They also support all the other blake 256 8r family coins in multiple markets !!

The nodes either are now or will soon be running daemons of Lithium / Blakebitcoin and Electron as I also updated those three on github with fixes + checkpoints !

With all the excitement lately we certainly don't want to soften up security !!

I may have a few more goodies in the next week or so !! Thanks everyone and especially all miners and those running nodes keeping the network secure.  -- I 'll try to think of something exciting for the 4 year launch anniversary !! <<< CC  Cool

PHOSTRONG!

Thanks for the updates. I've been following this coin & invested for about two years. Can't wait to see the upcoming progress. Cryptopia is working on a new LTC sister site and it will be interesting to see how that positively affects the PHO community.
Activity: 211
Merit: 119
Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.
Aha triggered , answering shit , crying , yelling , and no arguments , Nice , keep showing your real face. Even the other greedy one team management photon is Gone... I repeat , i dont want your answers , its all the same , and you are useless. I want news from cinnamon.

Do you not understand simple English --> Nobody gives a fuck about your opinion or feelings  Kiss

If your not happy about things, go create your own cryptocoin

https://github.com/photonproject/photon/releases    <-- There a little button on the top right it says "fork"
Aha triggered , answering shit , crying , yelling , and no arguments , Nice , keep showing your real face. Even the other greedy one team management photon is Gone... I repeat , i dont want your answers , its all the same , and you are useless. I want news from cinnamon.
legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
wonderfull , nowhere to trade photon , dev show nothing to add more exchanges = DEAD COIN like before...
( im not talking to you bluedragoon, dont need to answer and write that cpatex is fine, you are just a greedy man, have nothing to do with photon, don try to make it pump just to sold your Billions  )

what a toxic ahole I am one of the devs and I dont pump and still got my coins too so fuck you Shocked

greedy what a sick joke to say to someone who has supported this project for so many years and even helped create it in first place  Angry *your the greedy demanding shit Mr easyrimka ahole

Photon was built and tested by @Cinnamon_Carter with vital input from BlueDragon747 creator of BlakeCoin and the 'Father' of this project !

dev account here:-
nice write up to the guy on steem , well done thanks

thanks also to all the new community members on twitter, this forum, mining and elsewhere

small update before Photon's 4th birthday

minor changes to the code on github added checkpoints and fixed a boost compatibility issue for building on ubuntu 16.04  - added checkpoints

with the help of Bluedragon747 (no thanks to my lousy web design skills) we almost have a snazzy website ready

new community members on social media are rumored to be working on several things to support photon also

I updated the OP with new nodes running the updated code and most exciting a new exchange c-patex

https://c-patex.com/

They have markets for Photon for btc, ltc and blc

They also support all the other blake 256 8r family coins in multiple markets !!

The nodes either are now or will soon be running daemons of Lithium / Blakebitcoin and Electron as I also updated those three on github with fixes + checkpoints !

With all the excitement lately we certainly don't want to soften up security !!

I may have a few more goodies in the next week or so !! Thanks everyone and especially all miners and those running nodes keeping the network secure.  -- I 'll try to think of something exciting for the 4 year launch anniversary !! <<< CC  Cool

Cinnamon here:-
Good question.

Honestly I have never really been a regular user of that site so it is possible.

I think they use the api from many exchanges however with markets temp. suspended at cryptopia and c-patex is a pretty new exchange it may be.

fwiw (and I realize my opinion is certainly the minority) market cap is a kind of 'foggy' statistic to begin with.

Even when applied to macro economic things like stocks ect if Bezos sold all his stock at once it would certainly change the market !

Regardless I bet other ppl on here will have more information and chime in.
Thank you for bringing this to my attention also.

Has Photon been pulled from Coinmarketcap? I can still get to it if I know the URL but can no longer search for it or pull data through the public API.

where is your contribution Mr easyrimka stinker Oh thats right you only contribute shit talking and demands take SidGrip's advice go join your buddies/alt accounts
wonderfull , nowhere to trade photon , dev show nothing to add more exchanges = DEAD COIN like before...
( im not talking to you bluedragoon, dont need to answer and write that cpatex is fine, you are just a greedy man, have nothing to do with photon, don try to make it pump just to sold your Billions  )
Activity: 68
Photon (PHO) list new exchange Coinscontrol

https://twitter.com/coinscontrol/status/953923662721179648

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
Wow.  The 1x and only exchange for this coin goes down for unknown length of time and within weeks 2 completely new exchanges popup listing pho. 

half a step backward 2 steps forward? Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Photon (PHO) list new exchange Coinscontrol

https://twitter.com/coinscontrol/status/953923662721179648

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
Pages:
Jump to: